Bears tip their hand - to interview Kliff Kingsbury

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
It's gonna be kind of cool to see the most dynamic player in college football go to the Bears and bring his head coach along with him as his new offensive coordinator.

I think Bill likes athletic QB's like Fields, why wouldn't he? A brilliant football mind combined with Fields athleticism is exciting, he is a better rusher and passer than Cam Newton ever was, he just needs the right coaching. Took him a few years to read NFL defenses, Bill will get him up to speed. And he is from Georgia, where it looks like Bill will be coaching soon.

Belichick - Falcons
Fields - Falcons
Caleb Williams - Bears
Kliff Kingsbury - Bears

Belichick - Falcons
Fields - Falcons
Caleb Williams - Bears
Kliff Kingsbury - Bears
Belichick - Falcons......Agree. 90%.....We just don't Know, But I agree.

Fields - Falcons...Traded, does BB want Fields. Agree that Fields will be Traded.

Caleb Williams - Bears.........Yes. 99.5% Yes. Trade fields, pay less, get better QB.

Kliff Kingsbury - Bears..........I'm NOT sold on this guy at all. Might Happen...There are WAY better Choices.

Kingsbury was the Az Cardinals coach and it wasn't pretty. Players didn't respect him, especially Kyler Murray.
Theres a wide chasm between coordinator and HC. Also it's not like Murray was a HOF QB and then Kingsbury showed up. There were questions regarding Murray when he was drafted and the contract stipulations about film study show he's not dedicated to working to get better and just wants to rely on his crazy athleticism.

It's gonna be kind of cool to see the most dynamic player in college football go to the Bears and bring his head coach along with him as his new offensive coordinator.

I think Bill likes athletic QB's like Fields, why wouldn't he? A brilliant football mind combined with Fields athleticism is exciting, he is a better rusher and passer than Cam Newton ever was, he just needs the right coaching. Took him a few years to read NFL defenses, Bill will get him up to speed. And he is from Georgia, where it looks like Bill will be coaching soon.

Belichick - Falcons
Fields - Falcons
Caleb Williams - Bears
Kliff Kingsbury - Bears

I dont understand why Belichick would want to go to the Falcons. They are a rebuild project if the goal is to win a SB. Bill doesnt have 5-10 years or at least I cant imagine him wanting to coach for 5 more years. Unless Blank is assuring him he's going to go out and get an established QB. The other option is to roll the dice in the draft but Atlanta is 12th I think? You arent getting one of the top QB's (per the experts) coming out at 12. Just seems an odd fit.

Theres a wide chasm between coordinator and HC. Also it's not like Murray was a HOF QB and then Kingsbury showed up. There were questions regarding Murray when he was drafted and the contract stipulations about film study show he's not dedicated to working to get better and just wants to rely on his crazy athleticism.
They did implement Kingsbury's offense although I don't think he was involved he was in play calling like McCarthy is for the Cowboys. And there were other issues on the Cardinals for sure. If your O line sucks it's hard to implement any offense.

I dont understand why Belichick would want to go to the Falcons. They are a rebuild project if the goal is to win a SB. Bill doesnt have 5-10 years or at least I cant imagine him wanting to coach for 5 more years. Unless Blank is assuring him he's going to go out and get an established QB. The other option is to roll the dice in the draft but Atlanta is 12th I think? You arent getting one of the top QB's (per the experts) coming out at 12. Just seems an odd fit.
Maybe the contract offer would be too good to refuse.

They did implement Kingsbury's offense although I don't think he was involved he was in play calling like McCarthy is for the Cowboys. And there were other issues on the Cardinals for sure. If your O line sucks it's hard to implement any offense.
Is Josh McDaniels a good OC? Is he also a terrible HC?

Forum List

Back