NFL Players say Brady is lying about not knowing the balls deflated

Shula is the greatest coach outside of Lombardi? I don't hear that often.

Didn't the report on the deflated balls say there is no evidence Belichick knew about it? I thought it was only Brady and equipment guys who were believed to be involved.

Considering who is calling Shula the greatest, it isn't surprising.

I find it hard to believe that Belichick didn't know, because he is such a force and such a micro manager. But at this point anything is possible.

Shula is the greatest coach outside of Lombardi? I don't hear that often.

Didn't the report on the deflated balls say there is no evidence Belichick knew about it? I thought it was only Brady and equipment guys who were believed to be involved.

you dont have a very good memory then cause I remember hearing that constantly all the time when shula was coaching.Not in those exact words of course ,just that they would always say he was the greatest coach of all time.

as far as Lombardi goes,thats why they named the superbowl trophy the Lombardi trophy because he IS considered the greatest coach of all time..

we hear that overrated hack Belicheat being called the greatest coach of all time all the time now never mind the fact he was failure at cleveland before tom brady saved his ass from the toilet as we have discussed many times before.lol

Im no don shula fan.Never did like the dolphins.was too young to remember them when griese played but I always thought Marino was overrated so i could not stand to the dolphins but hard to argue though as much as I dont like shula,that he is the greatest coach of all time the most number of wins all time by any coach.

and of course they arent saying that Belicheat was involved. kraft and brady are having HIM take the fall for their cheating.thats how these crooks operate in case you did not know.:biggrin:

but come on,belicheat was the one behind spy scandal,common sense tells you he had as much a hand in it as brady did.:biggrin:

You being a belicheat apologist and all,i wouldnt expect YOU to comprehend that though.:biggrin:

btw,since your a niner fan,surely you must be aware that bradys idol Joe Montana,has called him out and said he was a cheater? lol. how humilating and embarrassing for tom brady.lol

post #38 on this thread.check it out.:biggrin:
NE Patriots cheated their way to a Super Bowl Page 4 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

can you imiagine the embarrassment and humiliation Brady has got to be going through now having his OWN idol call him out for the cheater and liar he is? I would want to go into hiding if my OWN IDOL came out and said that about me.comedy gold.lol

I am a huge montana fan myself,that was the only time i ever liked the chiefs was when he came here to play for them and if I was in Bradys shoes,I would be too embarrassed to show my face to america after that.Talk about getting black eye in the face from your hero.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I mean he even went as far as posting on twitter how he dressed up in his uniform as a three year old kid.

meanwhile,Montanas idol Terry Bradshaw does nothing but rave about Montana.lol

also dude.shula was talking about SPYGATE before the superbowl where belicheat cheated,not deflategate,do try and keep up around here.lol.

Last edited:
I try to take what actually happened and the effect it may have had on games into account. Spygate, for all the drama, seemed to have little real effect on any games. It was against the rules and deserved punishment, but wasn't on the same level as actually stealing calls during a game.

Deflategate, again, seems to have had little effect on the game, at least in the case of Indy. It's not like that game would have been a lot closer with slightly more inflated balls. Again, against the rules, deserving of punishment. I just don't get too upset over cheating which doesn't give a significant advantage to a team. It's worrisome if it is indicative of more pervasive rules breaking, but appears to be more of the kind of bending the rules that so many athletes and competitors do.

I find the use of PEDs (ones that actually help an athlete perform better, not silly crap like marijuana) more offensive than either Spygate or Deflategate. Hell, I found the Tuck rule in the Pats-Raiders game more offensive than either of those -gate incidents. :lol:

We want our focking apology! The media caused this story because they know everyone hates the AWESOMNESS of the PATRIOT NATION. Nobody would be paying attention to this if those FOCKs would shut the FOCK UP. Everyone knows Bill Bellick got NO advantage from filming teams’ walkthroughs in every superbowl the MIGHTY PATRIOTS won. This is no Focking different!

When Mr. Kraft says the Patriot franchise is unfairly tarnished by these LIES, you can focking believe it because he is Mr. Kraft, the best owner of anything in entire FOCKING world. It’s focking JEALOUSY. They cannot tarnish the Patriot Nation!

It matters not that 11 of our balls were deflated and none of Indianapolis’s balls were ... even though they were stored in the same room. Our are BETTER because the belong to the PATROIT NATION! A locker room attendant does not need to deflate them. The BALLS KNOW how THE GREATEST QUARTERBACK EVER likes them, and they bow to his will!

Have some focking RESPECT! Coach has won more playoff games that anybody.

And now THE CHILDREN are snowed in in their homes and have to listen to the media accusing their Heros of cheating. THEY CAN'T GO TO SCHOOL OR EVEN OUTSIDE.

The Cheatriots have been cheating for years, and Roger has turned his back on it. Let's see what he does here.

We want our focking apology! The media caused this story because they know everyone hates the AWESOMNESS of the PATRIOT NATION. Nobody would be paying attention to this if those FOCKs would shut the FOCK UP. Everyone knows Bill Bellick got NO advantage from filming teams’ walkthroughs in every superbowl the MIGHTY PATRIOTS won. This is no Focking different!

When Mr. Kraft says the Patriot franchise is unfairly tarnished by these LIES, you can focking believe it because he is Mr. Kraft, the best owner of anything in entire FOCKING world. It’s focking JEALOUSY. They cannot tarnish the Patriot Nation!

It matters not that 11 of our balls were deflated and none of Indianapolis’s balls were ... even though they were stored in the same room. Our are BETTER because the belong to the PATROIT NATION! A locker room attendant does not need to deflate them. The BALLS KNOW how THE GREATEST QUARTERBACK EVER likes them, and they bow to his will!

Have some focking RESPECT! Coach has won more playoff games that anybody.

And now THE CHILDREN are snowed in in their homes and have to listen to the media accusing their Heros of cheating. THEY CAN'T GO TO SCHOOL OR EVEN OUTSIDE.

The Cheatriots have been cheating for years, and Roger has turned his back on it. Let's see what he does here.

I would be very surprised if he takes his head out of Krafts ass wouldnt you?

Forum List

Back