Tom Brady says no one is allowed to touch his balls

Brady is saying alot of stuff that is going to come back and bite him in the balls.

Attachments

• lmao[1].gif
    lmao[1].gif
    6.3 KB · Views: 138
Brady is saying alot of stuff that is going to come back and bite him in the balls.
yeah USA TODAY was alluding to it today how his and belicheats comments don't even answer the questions really,that they both just eluded them.

yeah USA TODAY was alluding to it today how his and belicheats comments don't even answer the questions really,that they both just eluded them.

More than that, he's backing himself into a corner with the things he's said. "When I approve a ball, I expect that ball on the field. When I pick a ball, I don't want anyone touching it." The fact of the matter is that deflated footballs have been finding their way onto the Patriots' field for quite some time now. So by his own statements, he must have been involved.

More than that, he's backing himself into a corner with the things he's said. "When I approve a ball, I expect that ball on the field. When I pick a ball, I don't want anyone touching it." The fact of the matter is that deflated footballs have been finding their way onto the Patriots' field for quite some time now. So by his own statements, he must have been involved.

As usual, running your big stupid mouth about that which you know nothing. :blahblah: Let's just hope you never serve on a jury, or never have.

That's exactly right. No matter who they end up throwing under the bus Brady has admitted responsibility... same as liability.

That's exactly right. No matter who they end up throwing under the bus Brady has admitted responsibility... same as liability.

No he hasn't. He said he doesn't know anything about it, liar.

If playing with the deflated balls was "cheating" and done on purpose, then why did the Patriots play better with the balls filled to requirement? This whole thing is stupid, doesn't really make any sense, and is being blown way out of proportion.

Forum List

Back