NE Patriots cheated their way to a Super Bowl

"Tom Brady and the New England Patriots cheated their way to a Super Bowl

You still want that apology, Robert Kraft? The one you’ve been smarmily waiting for since February, acting high and mighty in your two-toned shirts, certain that the New England Patriots had nothing to do with the Deflategate controversy and projecting such a confident air with your statements that there’s “no smoking gun,” leading most to believe that you knew something they didn’t — that the Wells Report was a witch hunt that would exonerate those always-honest Patriots?"
Tom Brady and the New England Patriots cheated their way to a Super Bowl For The Win

No surprises here. Cheaters gonna cheat, deflators gonna deflate

That's stupid. Seattle LOST the Super Bowl more than Brady cheated his way to a victory. AND even more than that, the Pats DB, Butler, made an unbelievably good play to win it for NE.

What happened during the season I don't have a clue if Brady cheated with deflated balls or not. In the Big Game he didn't cheat.
By definition getting into the SB is by a culmination of wins throughout the season. Have to take all the oarts of the thius situation into consideration not just one game.

And how do you do that? You have BountyGate, it had a role in the regular season as well as the playoffs.

How do you reconcile the Patriots and the errors. We are talking the integrity of the game, right? So what is the solution?

Ban all players on the offense that touched the ball? Ban the owner for a year? Strip the Pats of all wins since Brady has been QB? Ban Brady permanently? Tak away draft picks for eight years?

You keep saying how bad this is yet you play politician when talk of punishment is mentioned.
BountyGate isn't an advantage derived from cheating. Deflating football for ease of use is perverting the spirit of the game and the rules.

What is the punishment, take BountyGate out. For perverting the spirit of the game, what should the penalty be?

Papageorgio Remember the discussion about Pete Rose and allowng him nto the HF?

Same principle...the NFL MUST protect the integrity of the game. Cheating cannot be tolerated...especially when the club has been caught before. Tom Brady stood up and claimed he didn't even know the equipment manager...yet they found text messages and believe he actually rewarded the guy for doing his bidding with the footballs. There must be significant punshment...or it would be obvious that the NFL doesn't care.

What is the punishment? Draft picks? Suspension? How long? Who do you suspend? Coaches, players, players that played seasons ago?

You guys are great at saying there needs to be a punishment, what do you want it to be for getting caught?
Brady, gone for at last 6 games if not a season. Tom Brady ORCHESTRATED all of this.

Prove it. Because nothing in the Wells report proves that Brady orchestrated this.

"Tom Brady and the New England Patriots cheated their way to a Super Bowl

You still want that apology, Robert Kraft? The one you’ve been smarmily waiting for since February, acting high and mighty in your two-toned shirts, certain that the New England Patriots had nothing to do with the Deflategate controversy and projecting such a confident air with your statements that there’s “no smoking gun,” leading most to believe that you knew something they didn’t — that the Wells Report was a witch hunt that would exonerate those always-honest Patriots?"
Tom Brady and the New England Patriots cheated their way to a Super Bowl For The Win

No surprises here. Cheaters gonna cheat, deflators gonna deflate

That's stupid. Seattle LOST the Super Bowl more than Brady cheated his way to a victory. AND even more than that, the Pats DB, Butler, made an unbelievably good play to win it for NE.

What happened during the season I don't have a clue if Brady cheated with deflated balls or not. In the Big Game he didn't cheat.
By definition getting into the SB is by a culmination of wins throughout the season. Have to take all the oarts of the thius situation into consideration not just one game.

And how do you do that? You have BountyGate, it had a role in the regular season as well as the playoffs.

How do you reconcile the Patriots and the errors. We are talking the integrity of the game, right? So what is the solution?

Ban all players on the offense that touched the ball? Ban the owner for a year? Strip the Pats of all wins since Brady has been QB? Ban Brady permanently? Tak away draft picks for eight years?

You keep saying how bad this is yet you play politician when talk of punishment is mentioned.
BountyGate isn't an advantage derived from cheating. Deflating football for ease of use is perverting the spirit of the game and the rules.

What is the punishment, take BountyGate out. For perverting the spirit of the game, what should the penalty be?
6 games if not the saeson. If he gets caught agan...banned from the NFL for life.

The NFL suspend AP for disciplining his kid (off the field) but you think they should ignore Tom Brady cheating on the field?

What does that teach chldren?

Same principle...the NFL MUST protect the integrity of the game. Cheating cannot be tolerated...especially when the club has been caught before. Tom Brady stood up and claimed he didn't even know the equipment manager...yet they found text messages and believe he actually rewarded the guy for doing his bidding with the footballs. There must be significant punshment...or it would be obvious that the NFL doesn't care.

What is the punishment? Draft picks? Suspension? How long? Who do you suspend? Coaches, players, players that played seasons ago?

You guys are great at saying there needs to be a punishment, what do you want it to be for getting caught?
Brady, gone for at last 6 games if not a season. Tom Brady ORCHESTRATED all of this.

I would imagine the RBs, WRs and TEs all knew. What is their punishment?

Ownership or at least management knew, what about them?

What about the equipment mangers and ballboys? What is their punishment?

You need to punish all who knew for the integrity of the game.

You guys are great at saying there needs to be a punishment, what do you want it to be for getting caught?[/t sure does state that brady more than likely orchestarted the cheating.

Prove it. Because nothing in the Wells report proves that Brady orchestrated this.
Did you actually read the report?

It say's the Patriots probably knew, I believe they did. I think the NFL will have to act.

Why would anyone know other than Dirty Bady and his EM? The report said Cheatercheck ddn't know. ..I believe that.

6 games if not the saeson. If he gets caught agan...banned from the NFL for life.

The NFL suspend AP for disciplining his kid (off the field) but you think they should ignore Tom Brady cheating on the field?

What does that teach chldren?

I never said that, you want to isolate Brady in all this, if he knew, then I would imagine many knew. You can't punish one and not the rest of the participants. That damages the integrity of the game.

"Based on information from Brady, Jastremski and contemporaneous text communications, it appears that
Brady first came to review the footballs as Jastremski was finishing this process, at or around 12:00 or 12:30
p.m."

In Wells' report footnote 15 states:
Brady made public statements concerning his preference for a “deflated” ball at least as early as 2011.
Specifically, during a November 14, 2011 interview on Boston‟s WEEI radio, Brady praised Patriots tight end
Rob Gronkowski for powerfully spiking footballs after scoring touchdowns because of its impact on the ball.
Brady stated that “I love that, because I like the deflated ball.

https://nfllabor.files.wordpress.co...s-re-footballs-used-during-afc-championsh.pdf

Brady also instructed the staff on how he liked his balls prepared. Read the report.

Why would anyone know other than Dirty Bady and his EM? The report said Cheatercheck ddn't know. ..I believe that.

The defense of the Ravens could tell by holding the ball, are you saying the receivers didn't know? Do you just hate Brady? Are you saying the RBs couldn't tell? Are the players for New England really stupid?

The Colts intercept one ball and could,tell. yet, no one else other than Brady knew? What about the equipment manager, he didn't know?

"Based on information from Brady, Jastremski and contemporaneous text communications, it appears that
Brady first came to review the footballs as Jastremski was finishing this process, at or around 12:00 or 12:30
p.m."

Brady made public statements concerning his preference for a “deflated” ball at least as early as 2011.
Specifically, during a November 14, 2011 interview on Boston‟s WEEI radio, Brady praised Patriots tight end
Rob Gronkowski for powerfully spiking footballs after scoring touchdowns because of its impact on the ball.

https://nfllabor.files.wordpress.co...s-re-footballs-used-during-afc-championsh.pdf

Brady also instructed the staff on how he liked his balls prepared. Read the report.

So the equipment manager knew, all of Boston knew, Gronk knew, so I would imagine management knew, what is the punishment? Come on, let's hear what you think is fair and who should be punished?

p.m."

So the equipment manager knew, all of Boston knew, Gronk knew, so I would imagine management knew, what is the punishment? Come on, let's hear what you think is fair and who should be punished?
I saw your questions several times I am still considering

Poor Alex.....you know that the pressure of the balls does not win NFL games.

You aren’t mad about deflation or inflation; you just want to hate the Patriots.

I have said this before,the pressure of the balls was not a factor in the playoff game against the colts,however it WAS in the game against the ravens which was a very close game.

Seems you are doing the same thing pooper always does in his debates,evading the facts that the cheatriots ever since Kraft took over ownership of that team,have had a long history of cheating and lying ever since Belicheat became coach.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

did you like grow up in boston or something?:lol:

seriously? I mean you talk about what a cheater pete the cheat is which I am in full agreement with you on obviously,however anytime someone exposes Belicheat for the liar and cheater he is and mentions facts that brady is now in the same catagory as barry bonds,a liar and cheater,you deny that reality and make the false statement apples and oranges.

you kill me.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol: Now pooper,HIM i would expect to say that but you? come on man,your brighter than that dude.:lmao::lmao:

you can sugarcoat it all you want to but Brady and Belicheat should be best friends with Barry Bonds.:up::lol:

Is Jimmy Johnson a cheat? How about the Chiefs?
Jimmy Johnson Tells Us the Chiefs Taped Signals -- Again

What about the Cleveland Browns? NFL investigators have visited Browns over in-game texting ProFootballTalk

The Chargers were also fined for cheating - Chargers facing sanctions for illegal use of stickum ProFootballTalk
are they cheaters too?

Where is the outrage when the Cowboys and Redskins were fined millions in cap dollars after being found guilty of purposely dumping salaries into the uncapped year in 2010?

Why didn’t the NFL deem it necessary to make quarterbacks and coaches speak to their accountability and respect for the integrity of the game when just recently caught the Vikings heating game balls on the sideline in a 12-degree game against the Panthers after they supposedly reminded both teams that it was illegal to do so? Are the Vikings cheaters?

Bottom line- none of those teams are being called "Cheaters". Why not? Because they don't do the one thing the Patriots do very well, WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

B7_EE7dIMAAIyDk.jpg

BTW Tom lied to the Wells' investigation team and withheld evidence and there were those TEXTS.

Oh my!! I'm simply shocked and outraged!! Guess those 4 rings, 3 SB MVP's, and 12 division titles (the most ever by a QB) won by Brady are all tainted now.....all because a football that was touched by the refs on every play, might have been under-inflated......boohoo....

Those (gasp) under-inflated balls are why the Pats held the Colts to 7 points.......and everyone knows it!!

a4310246-147-huh.jpg

Clearly, you are a nutjob......

great pic of you there Zander.:up:

you are clearly a patriot apologist the same way Huggy is a pete carrol apologist and clearly HATE it when people tell the truth about belicheat and brady.

You sure have exposed your hypocrisy here.you shit on pete carrol all the time which i have NO PROBLEM WITH WHATSOEVER unlike Huggy ,yet anytime someone comes on here and shits on Belicheat,you go into meltdown mode and start grasping at straws trying to defend him.:up::cuckoo::biggrin::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You clearly have an obsession and HATE over people who expose brady and belicheat for the frauds they are same as I have an obsession over the Rams coming back to LA.:biggrin:

its hilarious how you go into meltdown mode and claim alex,myself and others have a hate over Belicheat and brady when we expose what a fraud they are when you clearly have a HATE over people who expose what frauds they are and how they have tarnished their greatness.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You make fun of carrol and the seahawks organization which again,i myself could care less if you do,yet when someone like alex or myself makes fun of belicheat and brady,then you throw insults and go into meltdown mode over it.Looks like the truth hurts.:lmao::lmao::haha::haha:

Yep,you live in LA no doubt,but you obviously grew up in boston the fact you HATE it when Belicheat and brady are exposed.:lmao::lmao::lmao::haha:

This report finally proves what I've been saying for YEARS.... The New England Patriots are the spoiled rich kids of the NFL. The Patriots LOOK like exactly what the NFL wants a team to look like (publicly). They're a "team". They aren't a roster full of mercenary individuals and free agents, superstars for hire. They don't generally blow teams out, but always seem to find a way to "win" in the dend. That's EXACTLY what the NFL claims it wants every team to look like in this parity-driven, salary-cap restricted era of football.... Make every team's fans think this is the year THEIR TEAM will do what the Patriots have done for the last decade and a half.

In reality the Patriots (and a few other teams) get a way with a mountain of crap because the NFL front office is covering for them. Spygate? Deflategate? The Tuck Rule. Three different situations in which the Patriots cheated or were assisted by NFL officials. It's only because OTHER TEAM OWNERS/Officials brought the charges in the Spygate and Deflategate situations that anything was even looked at.

As a Washington Redskins fan, I want to see what the penalties are. My team got CLOBBERED with $37 Million of reduced salary cap space for doing something that was totally LEGAL at the time they did it. If the Patriots don't get bent over by the NFL for this one, and again escape with a slap on the wrist, like in Spygate; the fans of the other 31 teams need to BLOW UP on the league for their collusion.

You aren’t mad about deflation or inflation; you just want to hate the Patriots.

I have said this before,the pressure of the balls was not a factor in the playoff game against the colts,however it WAS in the game against the ravens which was a very close game.

Seems you are doing the same thing pooper always does in his debates,evading the facts that the cheatriots ever since Kraft took over ownership of that team,have had a long history of cheating and lying ever since Belicheat became coach.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

seriously? I mean you talk about what a cheater pete the cheat is which I am in full agreement with you on obviously,however anytime someone exposes Belicheat for the liar and cheater he is and mentions facts that brady is now in the same catagory as barry bonds,a liar and cheater,you deny that reality and make the false statement apples and oranges.

you kill me.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol: Now pooper,HIM i would expect to say that but you? come on man,your brighter than that dude.:lmao::lmao:

you can sugarcoat it all you want to but Brady and Belicheat should be best friends with Barry Bonds.:up::lol:

What about the Cleveland Browns? NFL investigators have visited Browns over in-game texting ProFootballTalk

The Chargers were also fined for cheating - Chargers facing sanctions for illegal use of stickum ProFootballTalk
are they cheaters too?

Where is the outrage when the Cowboys and Redskins were fined millions in cap dollars after being found guilty of purposely dumping salaries into the uncapped year in 2010?

Why didn’t the NFL deem it necessary to make quarterbacks and coaches speak to their accountability and respect for the integrity of the game when just recently caught the Vikings heating game balls on the sideline in a 12-degree game against the Panthers after they supposedly reminded both teams that it was illegal to do so? Are the Vikings cheaters?

Bottom line- none of those teams are being called "Cheaters". Why not? Because they don't do the one thing the Patriots do very well, WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

B7_EE7dIMAAIyDk.jpg

BTW Tom lied to the Wells' investigation team and withheld evidence and there were those TEXTS.

Oh my!! I'm simply shocked and outraged!! Guess those 4 rings, 3 SB MVP's, and 12 division titles (the most ever by a QB) won by Brady are all tainted now.....all because a football that was touched by the refs on every play, might have been under-inflated......boohoo....

Those (gasp) under-inflated balls are why the Pats held the Colts to 7 points.......and everyone knows it!!

a4310246-147-huh.jpg

I am not the one who is all butthurt pleading the case of a confirmed liar and cheater.

Lookie here, "Tom Brady’s Legacy as One of the Best Takes a Hit". Brady knew about those illegal footballs when he showed up in January, several days after the A.F.C. title game, at a news conference that had been called to address the scandal. In front of a room filled with reporters, he gripped the lectern so hard it looked like he was trying to squeeze the life out of it."

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/07/s...gacy-as-one-of-the-best-takes-a-hit.html?_r=0

In the end Brady is not as good as his hero Joe Montana no matter how many rings or records he holds he will always have the "asterisk". He is a liar and a cheater and like Joe Montana a 4 time Super Bowl winner just not the same class individual or athlete.
like that seem to hurt Zanders fellings.

are they cheaters too?

B7_EE7dIMAAIyDk.jpg

a4310246-147-huh.jpg

I am not the one who is all butthurt pleading the case of a confirmed liar and cheater.

Lookie here, "Tom Brady’s Legacy as One of the Best Takes a Hit". Brady knew about those illegal footballs when he showed up in January, several days after the A.F.C. title game, at a news conference that had been called to address the scandal. In front of a room filled with reporters, he gripped the lectern so hard it looked like he was trying to squeeze the life out of it."

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/07/s...gacy-as-one-of-the-best-takes-a-hit.html?_r=0

In the end Brady is not as good as his hero Joe Montana no matter how many rings or records he holds he will always have the "asterisk". He is a liar and a cheater and like Joe Montana a 4 time Super Bowl winner just not the same class individual or athlete.

those pesky little facts you mentioned ESPECIALLY in the last paragraph there seem to hurt Zanders feelings.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::laugh:

I love how Zander shits on pete the cheat all the time and says the seahawks are a classless organization but when you say the same thing about the patriots and expose the truth about them,that Belecheat and brady are just as classless as pete carrol is,he gets all butthurt and goes into meltdown mode over it.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::lol:

Yeah Zander is obviously butthurt over how Belicheat and brady have been exposed.Any person who doesnt worship those two like many here do,can see that obvious fact.:laugh:

Yeah he is so butthurt,that he defends a couple of liars and cheaters and cant handle FACTS that Brady and Belicheat will be remembered the exact same way Bonds will.yeah talk about butthurt.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laugh:

Zander you are clearly proving to everyone here you are not only butthurt over Belicheat and Brady being exposed the way you have gone into denial and meltdown mode over all this,but you not only prove that,but you ALSO prove you have an obsession over this and HATE the truth being told.:lmao:

You have proved you have an unhealthy obsession over this because before Alex made this thread,other people were making threads talking about NFL football as well in the weeks prior to this thread being created but you were nowhere to be found on those threads.

Now when Alex makes this thread just yesterday,you come out of NOWHERE out of the woodwork and go into meltdown mode.Obviously the truth hurts you.get over it dude,deal with it.

your two idols will be remembered the same way Bonds is,get over it,deal with it.:lmao:

again its amusing and funny as hell how you dont mind it when I make a thread talking about what a fraud coach pete carrol is,you patted me on the back when that happened a few months ago.But now when a thread is made doing the same to Belicheat,you go into meltdown mode desperately grasping at straws denying this reality.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

the truth obviously hurts you because alex is just the messeger here and your shooting the messenger even though countless OTHER pro athletes have condemned Brady and Belicheats actions as well.shoot the messenger since the truth hurts.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::rofl:
:rolleyes-41:

shoot the messenger,thats the ticket there.:up::lmao::lmao::lmao::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:

The defense of the Ravens could tell by holding the ball, are you saying the receivers didn't know? Do you just hate Brady? Are you saying the RBs couldn't tell? Are the players for New England really stupid?

The Colts intercept one ball and could,tell. yet, no one else other than Brady knew? What about the equipment manager, he didn't know?
No, I don't think the players would actually be able to tell the differnece. ..hell, I doubt most players were even familiar with this rule (besides Brady).

And no.,..I am not a Brady hater or a nEW hater. ntegrity s ntegty. Cheaters, liars and thiefs deserve to be punshed...otherwise, we would lve in a teaperistic society.

I saw your questions several times I am still considering

Brady lied, many in the New England organization stonewalled and lied to the NFL. This will hang them more than anything and the Patriots need to be punished.

Now in history we have Cleveland texting, Atlanta sound game and so on. We also have George Brett and the pine tar game. Jerry Rice admitted to using stick-um his entire career. Both are cheating, does this change your view of Rice or Brett? Do you think Montana knew Rice used stick-um? My guess is yes.

Now to Brady and New England, Brady 4-8 game suspension and a fine. New England a fine and loss of a draft pick. New England will fire their equipment staff, and if the QB that starts in Brady's place, if he is good, Brady will be cut.

No, I don't think the players would actually be able to tell the differnece. ..hell, I doubt most players were even familiar with this rule (besides Brady).

And no.,..I am not a Brady hater or a nEW hater. ntegrity s ntegty. Cheaters, liars and thiefs deserve to be punshed...otherwise, we would lve in a teaperistic society.

I'm sorry I knew a baggage agent for Amtrak, he could pick up a piece of luggage and tell you the weight and would be with in a pound or two, never more than two. I have an uncle, a finish carpenter that can look at cabinets, tell you if they are square or an 1/8th of an inch out. I know a tile guy that can look at a floor and immediately tell you if it is square. These are professionals and they know their profession and they are proud of their abilities. I believe NFL WRs, RB's, TEs are no different. If a DB who touches the ball once can tell if it is off in its PSI, then the offense would know also.

If it wasn't noticeable, there would no reason for the NFL to have a rule and there would be no reason for Brady to adjust the PSI. It is noticeable and that is why it is against the rules.

Oh dear. all of the "cheating" by inflation and deflation. Aaron Rodgers should be suspended too....he admits he "cheated" by over inflating footballs. Where's the outrage??

Aaron Rodgers prefers to play with over-inflated footballs FOX Sports

"[Rodgers said] 'I like to push the limit to how much air we can put in the football, even go over what they allow you to do and see if the officials take air out of it.' Because he thinks it's easier for him to grip. He likes them tight."

It's an epidemic that must be stopped!!!

:rofl:

Forum List

Back