New Refuge

I don't really see the point of this, but I suppose it's no different than my apparent need to play whack a lunatic with Sky.

I will say, though, that I despise ABNS. Fuckerhead. I have no doubt that he has the world's smallest penis, hence his overwhelming need to compensate in other areas of his life. So, on some level, I applaud your fucking with him, in principle. People like him NEED to be fucked with.

lmao!

hehe.. had to register just to giggle at that.

Ted, we'll assume that sioux constitutes the one boob in the world that you don't like. ;)
Who goes there? Whodat Nemesis at PF?? Identify yourself!!

as for ABNS.. meh, I can't be bothered to care one way or the other.
oh one thing I did notice tho.. he never laughs at my jew jokes. He seems to take it personally.

Last edited:
Being an old fart and having only found forums just over a year ago, It did amuse me to see the delusional grandeur that seems to be injected into some of the mods on PF.

It also amused me to see the "banned" return as "sock puppets" as it only fed the ego's of certain mods.

I had a period of fun there, the last few months were hard work for me, I only posted to keep in touch with people I liked.

It seems that a number are here, so thats good!

I think the people who are interesting in these places are the one's who realize they are not a substitute or extension of the real world.:eusa_angel:

Hey BLZ.. I'm thinking of starting a thread at PF accusing the mods of being anti-semites for perma banning you. Might be worth a few laughs :eusa_angel:

Hey BLZ.. I'm thinking of starting a thread at PF accusing the mods of being anti-semites for perma banning you. Might be worth a few laughs :eusa_angel:

Go for it Tedders, but beware of the uncircumcised chopper:eusa_angel:

You guys are more than welcome here; however, please keep your discussions about other boards and/or their moderators on those boards, or in PM.

Fact is, the owners of these message boards have the right to run them as they want to. If you don't like how a board is run, leave. It works. I left a couple of board because of the moderators. Shit happens.

Either way, USMB is not a sounding board for what's wrong with other boards and or their mods.

Go for it Tedders, but beware of the uncircumcised chopper:eusa_angel:

You guys are more than welcome here; however, please keep your discussions about other boards and/or their moderators on those boards, or in PM.

Fact is, the owners of these message boards have the right to run them as they want to. If you don't like how a board is run, leave. It works. I left a couple of board because of the moderators. Shit happens.

Either way, USMB is not a sounding board for what's wrong with other boards and or their mods.

This is reminding me of a line in the song from West Side Story, I LIKE TO BE IN AMERICA, 'everyone there will have moved here'. What I am enjoying, is seeing some of these familiar names and not being able to remember their posts from the past.

Last edited:
Agnost was banned? Wow. Whatsoever what for, I wonder? Being a contrary sphincter with a know-it-all attitude and a lot of spare time to post a zillion times? A moment of silence, for the loss of such a towering intellect. He shall be missed. Not by me, but I sure somebody cares.

Thanks for the welcomes, all :)

I'm happy you're here. :D

Hi Catz. Been awhile :hugs:

Altho, I dunno if I'm gonna be posting much here or anywhere else for now. Not sure how it is here, but the other place was mostly the whiney sorelosers of the last election whining and being bitter about losing .. slightly amusing, but gets boring after awhile.

Last edited:
I will not regard a ban from ABoyNamedSpew as valid.

Shall we see you back with a sock account to complain about this?:cuckoo:

Being banned from that shithole is a positive event, a prick named sue needs his ass kicked, weak minded fucking tool that she is.

And anyone defending her or that crap site is an equally large asshole.

Forum List

Back