New Refuge

I'm not really "new" per se, but I never posted an introduction thread, and in light of my ban from PF, (and possible impending permaban), I'll be spending a lot more time here in the tradition of those who get banned from PF. I'll be here for the long haul...for better or worse. :cool:

I was quite surprised to see you were permabanned from PF, Aggie. Although there isn't many who are sorry to see you go.

Sorry bout that.:razz:

Who would have the slightest interest in trying to go back to PF after being banned?

Not me. I asked to be banned.

Out of morbid curiosity, are you a 4chan'er?

:razz:

We are legion.

We are /b/.

AnonymousBecause.jpg

lrn 2 b 1337 HAXXOR!

But yes, I am a /b/tard. And I could easily commence a denial-of-service attack with the Low Orbit Ion Cannon.

Low_Orbit_Ion_Cannon.png

But I wouldn't do that, since that would punish the posters there instead of the few idiot mods who deserve it. (ABoyNamedSpew, Sexless Flatulence).

Shall we see you back with a sock account to complain about this?:cuckoo:

You wouldn't see me if I created a blatantly obvious sock puppet, because after the DuH incident, they set up a system in which the mods have to approve your first few posts.

But I made a sock puppet this morning with a proxy server, and sent them a message! :razz:

I wandered onto /b/ once in curiosity on what all the fuss was about.

I left with my eyes bleeding. Perfect example of what people are capable of when there is no accountability.

I've noticed quite a few posters from PF here. Did they have a massive banning over there?

No, it is just more fun to post somewhere that you can cuss someone out if you feel like it and not get censored or infraction-ed.

Plus, they talk more (more ppd) but seem to have less to say. The discussions here seem more lively, in my brief exposure.

A few new mods have come into power at PF and changed the dynamic of the board. I wasn't banned, but as a longterm user there (over 16k posts and 4 years), I decided I could no longer support the direction that forum had chosen.

Basically, they want to eliminate anyone who pushes at the boundaries of accepted, conventional thought. I don't particularly like Agna's viewpoint, but I didn't think he (and a few others) deserved to be banned.

To be honest, I'm not especially troubled.

For some reason, I had to view PF with Explorer as opposed to my beloved Firefox.

And I loath and despise Explorer to the core of its existence.

Similarly, though I had posted there a long time, I prefer this forum. I love being able to use profanity. Clearly, I'm not very mature.

Similarly, though I had posted there a long time, I prefer this forum. I love being able to use profanity. Clearly, I'm not very mature.

That's funny. I thought with your avatar you were aiming for dignity and class.
kind of like mine...

hot damn i forgot i had an account with pf....

welcome hell you cant be any worse than what we already got

You may take that back after you hear some of Agna's more interesting views.

To give him credit, he does a good job of actually defending them instead of just trolling the board with controversial topics.

Forum List

Back