New Refuge

ugly-girl.jpg

ABoyNamedSue​

Whoever castrated this fuck really created a monster...

Would this happen to be DorkDolt? I saw that thread that bubba started about me. I already have sock puppets that ABoyNamedSpew knows nothing about, and can't detect with his primitive little IP address detection. There's an ocean of proxy servers at my disposal.

Their loss is our gain.

You're going to be a fine player here, if your posts to date are any indication.

I've already learned things about property rights and types of ownership of property thanks to the link you provided in one of your threads.

Now, I would have never stumbled upon that site had you not been banned from another site.

We need more intellectual rigor here, anyway, and it's fairly apparent that you think deeply about these issues that interest you.

So welcome aboard, Agna.

I was quite surprised to see you were permabanned from PF, Aggie. Although there isn't many who are sorry to see you go.

Sorry bout that.:razz:

Yeah. That's true...or not. :rolleyes:

Really, now...three separate threads protesting my ban...one of them that ran on for thirty-eight pages...they really hated me. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I don't really see the point of this, but I suppose it's no different than my apparent need to play whack a lunatic with Sky.

I will say, though, that I despise ABNS. Fuckerhead. I have no doubt that he has the world's smallest penis, hence his overwhelming need to compensate in other areas of his life. So, on some level, I applaud your fucking with him, in principle. People like him NEED to be fucked with.

Last edited:
Ban the fucking idiot please.

Shut the fuck up, gloomy.

Also, too bad for Technocrat. One of the unfortunate consequences of having a utilitarian ethical perspective on social issues while participating in a discussion forum is that few people there will have been exposed to utilitarian sentiments before and will thus raise charges of plagiarism (typically from Singer), or in this case, of sock puppetry based on similar ideas.

Forum List

Back