The skinny, requested

whatsyurprob

Rookie
Nov 17, 2008
Look Behind You
Evening.

Just wondering what's allowed and what's not. I know about the rules link, but there's always a little something that's not mentioned.

Thanx in advance.

I have always found one rule to be quite helpful both online and offline.

"don't be a git"

THe rules are we aren't allowed to discuss the rules in any way except with glowing praise or we get into trouble. We can just refer you to the rules and hope you understand them.

Good luck.

Keep this in mind when dealing with the Moderators:

brown_noser.jpg

THe rules are we aren't allowed to discuss the rules in any way except with glowing praise or we get into trouble. We can just refer you to the rules and hope you understand them.

Good luck.

Keep this in mind when dealing with the Moderators:

brown_noser.jpg

You guys think you are funny, but you aren't. The only people that have problems with the rules here, are those that are hell bent on pushing the envelope as far as they can. Then they of course cry foul at any type of action taken.

I thought I was funny. I thought xsited was funny. You're RIGHT! We thought we were funny!

I'm still waiting for a thread to be shut down for people piling on ME. As of yet, it hasn't happened and I don't expect it to.

You guys think you are funny, but you aren't. The only people that have problems with the rules here, are those that are hell bent on pushing the envelope as far as they can. Then they of course cry foul at any type of action taken.

If you don't have a sense of humor, naturally you would not find that funny.

Maybe the reason that Gunny has survived as Administrator as long as he has is that generally he can take the ribbing and can laugh at himself once in a while.

Well I still can't rep you, but those are funny.....

I need to spread some more rep around. I'm so lazy about that. I should be a rep whore like some ..... others...... are.

Except I just can't get it to register on my radar of really important things.

The others would be the ones with high reps, of course. Not that I'm naming names.

Maybe the reason that Gunny has survived as Administrator as long as he has is that generally he can take the ribbing and can laugh at himself once in a while.

Gunny has a great sense of humor and very thick skin. I guess that makes me a certified brown-noser, but it's true.

I need to spread some more rep around. I'm so lazy about that. I should be a rep whore like some ..... others...... are.

The others would be the ones with high reps, of course. Not that I'm naming names.

Thanks. I tried to rep you, too, but couldn't. Tomorrow for sure!

Gunny has a great sense of humor and very thick skin. I guess that makes me a certified brown-noser, but it's true.

I know what you mean. I had some reservations about praising Gunny too. So just to keep my rep as an envelope pusher intact, maybe I'll call him a guero or something.

I know what you mean. I had some reservations about praising Gunny too. So just to keep my rep as an envelope pusher intact, maybe I'll call him a guero or something.

You're pushing a bit much.

Because I called you guero? I doubled checked before I did.

Urban Dictionary: guero

1. Guero 351 up, 37 down
a spanish slang term for a fair skinned or light haired person. once again it is not derogatory but can be used that way.
what does he look like?
- hes guero with blonde hair and tall

I'm a guera too.

Because I called you guero? I doubled checked before I did.

Urban Dictionary: guero

1. Guero 351 up, 37 down
a spanish slang term for a fair skinned or light haired person. once again it is not derogatory but can be used that way.
what does he look like?
- hes guero with blonde hair and tall

I'm a guera too.

Once again you are incorrect. But I suppose living up there in Boston as opposed to living 120 miles from the Mexican border as I do would make you an expert on how it's used.:eusa_whistle:

Ahem ya talking about me per chance?

I have come to grips with my whoring ways and decided to finally come out of the closet. :D

New Topics

Forum List

Back