New name, old face

naw i am fixated on you and the pink cape...so who's intro thread are we fucking up again?
I have no idea!:lol:
Big Fitz, aka mboncher....Good guy.

None of you invited me either. This place comes up high on Google.
Umm.... Bull Butter Sarah. You remember not me inviting you? You remember not, thanking me?

And no Oddball, I did not invite you. But would have, had I remembered to do so and/or if you were on any of my lists!

None of you invited me either. This place comes up high on Google.
Umm.... Bull Butter Sarah. You remember not me inviting you? You remember not, thanking me?

And no Oddball, I did not invite you. But would have, had I remembered to do so and/or if you were on any of my lists!

No you didn't. You were my first friend here tho.

No you didn't. You were my first friend here tho.

Only.

Only friend, you double dipshit! :woohoo: :woohoo:
Sarah has 24 friends on her list here.

She will get alot more if she continues to post pictures of her hot self!:eusa_drool:

O.K. gang...Derailing is bad enough and going on about that other place is high on the list of topics to avoid here, so I'm going to dump a few posts and let's stay on the topic of being nice to the new dude.
Can I keep drooling over the ever-hot Sarah?

o make him a mod and suddenly he is all about lording over us....but he does have a point....

back to welcoming whom again..bit fitz.....

welcome to the monkey house....

Forum List

Back