New name, old face

Nobody said anything about me liking him. Least of all me.

touche' so do we not like him? i can just go with the flow here....
I don't know him/her. Therefore I can make no judgments. I will wait to see what its posts on the open board are like.

The Hannity board is like a medium-sized city, USMB is like a small town. Here, everyone pretty much knows one another. There, no way. There's 12,000 members here, 73,000 there. So the chances of myself, or even Dude or Art knowing everyone who comes to USMB from there are pretty remote at best.

People who post daily there are comparable to those who post daily at this site.

I'm sure Hannity has had 70,000 members over the years but not even a fraction of those have posted for more than a day.

touche' so do we not like him? i can just go with the flow here....
I don't know him/her. Therefore I can make no judgments. I will wait to see what its posts on the open board are like.

The Hannity board is like a medium-sized city, USMB is like a small town. Here, everyone pretty much knows one another. There, no way. There's 12,000 members here, 73,000 there. So the chances of myself, or even Dude or Art knowing everyone who comes to USMB from there are pretty remote at best.

People who post daily there are comparable to those who post daily at this site.

I'm sure Hannity has had 70,000 members over the years but not even a fraction of those have posted for more than a day.
It's easy enough to see posting percentages.

USMB: 1,678,208 posts, 12,080 members

Hannity: 4,322,281 posts, 73,370 members (Until recently, this was over 8 million posts from over 120,000 members, until some idiot there decided they could stop their "lag" by deleting thousands of accounts and millions of posts from the db.)

Again, the point was assuming folks "from Hannity" such as myself, Dude or Art would automatically know anyone else from there who came here is kind of like assuming I know everyone in Dallas just because I lived there for two years.

The dude claims to be a "Vast Rt. Wing Conspirator" under his handle.

What the fuck do you think, you liberal dipshit? :eusa_doh:

Jeny, shut the fuck up. You're so stupid.

Right. :rolleyes:

I'm not the stupid ass liberal who asked a "Vast Rt. Wing Conspirator" if I liked them at a different site.

You double dipshit! :rofl: :woohoo:

Why cant a liberal like a right winger? I have made actual real life friendships with right wing types, some even from message boards.

Hannity: 4,322,281 posts, 73,370 members (Until recently, this was over 8 million posts from over 120,000 members, until some idiot there decided they could stop their "lag" by deleting thousands of accounts and millions of posts from the db.)

Again, the point was assuming folks "from Hannity" such as myself, Dude or Art would automatically know anyone else from there who came here is kind of like assuming I know everyone in Dallas just because I lived there for two years.

Who deleted them? :)

I know him because of where he's from, because I kept an eye on the MN/WI peeps, and that's about it.

Who deleted them? :)
Some know-nothing tech goober who mistakenly believed that the massive amount of data on the tables somehow translated to slow page load times.

It's a common misapprehension for wet behind the ear greenies who have never dealt with database tables before.

I know him because of where he's from, because I kept an eye on the MN/WI peeps, and that's about it.
Bullshit.

You know him because you know everyone and everything. Who do you think you're fooling?:badgrin:

:blahblah:

you invited them all here...you are responsible for them all.....especially dude....

:blahblah:

you invited them all here...you are responsible for them all.....especially dude....
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Here's what happened:

Kat invited DiveCon. DiveCon invited me. I sat on his invite for six months, then finally joined. Then I invited everyone on my IM lists, email lists and facebook/twitter/myspace lists.

Then, it snowballed. The word started spreading. I am probably directly responsible for only 50 or so of the hannity refugees. The other 80 or so are part of the snowball.

So, blame Kat. SHE started this, not me.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Here's what happened:

Kat invited DiveCon. DiveCon invited me. I sat on his invite for six months, then finally joined. Then I invited everyone on my IM lists, email lists and facebook/twitter/myspace lists.

Then, it snowballed. The word started spreading. I am probably directly responsible for only 50 or so of the hannity refugees. The other 80 or so are part of the snowball.

So, blame Kat. SHE started this, not me.
None of y'all invited me.....So there. :D

Forum List

Back