New name, old face

Umm.... Bull Butter Sarah. You remember not me inviting you? You remember not, thanking me?

And no Oddball, I did not invite you. But would have, had I remembered to do so and/or if you were on any of my lists!

No you didn't. You were my first friend here tho.

Only.

Only friend, you double dipshit! :woohoo: :woohoo:
And you mine.

Welcome, you blue-eyed cat, you. I've not been to the Hannity site. Is it as boring and repetitious as he is? You're a great American! Unbelievable!

It's easy enough to see posting percentages.

USMB: 1,678,208 posts, 12,080 members

Hannity: 4,322,281 posts, 73,370 members (Until recently, this was over 8 million posts from over 120,000 members, until some idiot there decided they could stop their "lag" by deleting thousands of accounts and millions of posts from the db.)

Again, the point was assuming folks "from Hannity" such as myself, Dude or Art would automatically know anyone else from there who came here is kind of like assuming I know everyone in Dallas just because I lived there for two years.

Who deleted them? :)
Some know-nothing tech goober who mistakenly believed that the massive amount of data on the tables somehow translated to slow page load times.

It's a common misapprehension for wet behind the ear greenies who have never dealt with database tables before.

Does that mean that the 1,007 xotoxi masterpieces were deleted?

People who post daily there are comparable to those who post daily at this site.

I'm sure Hannity has had 70,000 members over the years but not even a fraction of those have posted for more than a day.
It's easy enough to see posting percentages.

USMB: 1,678,208 posts, 12,080 members

Hannity: 4,322,281 posts, 73,370 members (Until recently, this was over 8 million posts from over 120,000 members, until some idiot there decided they could stop their "lag" by deleting thousands of accounts and millions of posts from the db.)

Again, the point was assuming folks "from Hannity" such as myself, Dude or Art would automatically know anyone else from there who came here is kind of like assuming I know everyone in Dallas just because I lived there for two years.

:blahblah:

you invited them all here...you are responsible for them all.....especially dude....

I got invited by this nut who once traded a Sherman for a crapped out Tiger and some used uniforms.

Hey guys. Sorry about the mixup. Apparently my connection failed mid setup after I was testing this. and then my alarm said "hey bonehead, time to get to work," so I couldn't complete it. My thanks to the Dude on the assist. :)

Further, I was invited by one of your auspicious horde after wondering where some of the more colorful characters from Hannity.com had gone. I'm not gonna out who it was... till I know it's safe for him. Otherwise I'd have been blissfully ignorant. But that's just not something I can do well. It's the masochist in me I swear.:cuckoo:

So yes, I had to come check it out, and do my best to behave :eusa_shhh:

Yes Sidestreamer we did argue a touch on FB a while back.

So here to make friends, not enemies... :meow: that being said, thanks for the warm, derailed, chaotic and extremely amusing welcome.:happy-1:

Last edited:
BTW, the reason for the name change was because I felt I made a mistake using my last name on that other forum, so I pulled this one out. I'm keeping the buster avatar for a little while, then going more to the image I wanted later. Just so some of the friends I have here from hannity, know it's me. I'm not into decieving.

Forum List

Back