New....How Many Liberals Play Here?

Benghazi is a non issue ??? Look's like we got the usual lib mentality at this board as well pal ..Doesn't matter if american's were killed because they ignored the ambassador's plea's for help, what matters to them only is if its a republican or democrat who's gonna take the heat ...SICK !!!

I asked your friend twice and of course never got an answer, not that I expected one, but do you have proof of your claims? With reliable sources? You both seem to know an awful lot about an issue that is still under investigation.

Benghazi is a non issue ??? Look's like we got the usual lib mentality at this board as well pal ..Doesn't matter if american's were killed because they ignored the ambassador's plea's for help, what matters to them only is if its a republican or democrat who's gonna take the heat ...SICK !!!

I asked your friend twice and of course never got an answer, not that I expected one, but do you have proof of your claims? With reliable sources? You both seem to know an awful lot about an issue that is still under investigation.

People lied, and got caught. They doubled down, knowing the jello brained Choir would not question. I'm just curious what it is that you think you won? Why not take a break from slandering everyone that disagrees with or questions Fearless Dictator's propaganda lines, and reassess. Obama won, obviously by, with the help of State controlled media, shifting the blame. You are all pretty good at doing that, at least as far as those, too busy to notice, are concerned. Good job there. Probably one of the best misinformation and blame shifting campaigns in history. Obviously, we have not suffered enough, to be able to turn the tide. Congratulations on your win, the Republic's loss. Continue on with your witch hunt, for all those that dare to shed the light of truth on your illusion. Remember, the goal is personal attack and discredit anyone who opposes your platform.

People lied, and got caught. They doubled down, knowing the jello brained Choir would not question. I'm just curious what it is that you think you won? Why not take a break from slandering everyone that disagrees with or questions Fearless Dictator's propaganda lines, and reassess. Obama won, obviously by, with the help of State controlled media, shifting the blame. You are all pretty good at doing that, at least as far as those, too busy to notice, are concerned. Good job there. Probably one of the best misinformation and blame shifting campaigns in history. Obviously, we have not suffered enough, to be able to turn the tide. Congratulations on your win, the Republic's loss. Continue on with your witch hunt, for all those that dare to shed the light of truth on your illusion. Remember, the goal is personal attack and discredit anyone who opposes your platform.

Who did I slander or personally attack? I did not bring up the issue but the purpose of this thread was to "play with" Liberals. And the specific concern was Benghazi. So I asked a question, repeatedly. Still no answer, not that I expect one, because the facts aren't all in yet. But, if you make an statement that warnings were ignored and that it was a lie and cover up, and that people were allowed to die on purpose, I would hope you'd be able to tell me how you know this. A simple question, really.

Last edited:

One other thing I want to mention, Obama won because he was a better candidate than Romney and because he got more votes than Romney. It really is that simple.

No one lied.

You know what's ironic is US embassies are actually safer under Obama than in the past. There was roughly two embassy attacks a year under Bush with much higher body counts and a couple under Clinton and embassy attacks under virtually every President since the beginning of the 20th century but only two under Obama so far.

How many US Middle East Ambassadors were murdered during the Bush years?

Can you remind me again?

oh, goodie, jimmy's here

Damn!! Where did this brilliant guy come from?!!! Welcome aboard Jimmy! Lets try and educate these libs and see if we can save them from themselves.:lol::eusa_pray:

Benghazi should get the POS impeached! He was responsible for the security of those Americans there, IGNORED previous attacks, IGNORED pleas for more security, did not try to rescue them during the freeking 8 hr attack...then lied his ass off for days about the cause. Hillary even had the gall to tell the Dad of a seal " we'll get that video author "!! WTF! Like I said before, if this were a GOP POTUS all you libs and your Obama lovin media would be all over this like flies on shit. So stop your hypocrisy. Stop with your allegiance to a clown instead of your country.

Got tired of the old board I was on for 6 yrs and looking for a new place to vent on politics, especially on Obama....how many libs hang out here to play with?:lol:
Go away! Get the fuck out! You're not welcome here! Is that wrong?

I'm a liberal.

I'm also a kind, sensitive person, who cares about the feelings of others, you asshole!

Loinboy??? :lol::lol::lol::lol: Calm down, be a nice liberal. I thought liberals were loving, gentle and wanted peace, unicorns, rainbows and lollipops as they pledge allegiance to their master Barak.

Got tired of the old board I was on for 6 yrs and looking for a new place to vent on politics, especially on Obama....how many libs hang out here to play with?:lol:

I am a liberal. What topic do you want to be educated on?

OMG! It's the much anticipated master-debater Jimmy! And he typically can't even punctuate, capitalize or use grammar correctly, I am so disappointed.

Hey occupied.....you a member of that sorry ass movement that went nowhere? :lol:

Hey jimmy...meet occupy wall st :lol:

Me? none. You do know liberalism is a mental disorder? I recommend you stop worshiping Barak and watch some Reagan speeches on Youtube. :D

Damn!! Where did this brilliant guy come from?!!! Welcome aboard Jimmy! Lets try and educate these libs and see if we can save them from themselves.:lol::eusa_pray:

Benghazi should get the POS impeached! He was responsible for the security of those Americans there, IGNORED previous attacks, IGNORED pleas for more security, did not try to rescue them during the freeking 8 hr attack...then lied his ass off for days about the cause. Hillary even had the gall to tell the Dad of a seal " we'll get that video author "!! WTF! Like I said before, if this were a GOP POTUS all you libs and your Obama lovin media would be all over this like flies on shit. So stop your hypocrisy. Stop with your allegiance to a clown instead of your country.

Benghazi is a non-issue to most Americans. The deficit is what they're worried about and what they'll Judge Obama on. Your opinion of what happened in Benghazi is just that, an opinion. The facts on the ground were confused and the time they had to save anyone wasn't anything close to 8 hours. No crime was committed that anyone can point to. Impeachment would be ludicrous and another monumental waste of time the country doesn't have. It's just another instance of the loser's lament. Get over it. The American people are sick of the ghoulish way some are trying to make political hay on the dead bodies of brave men.

You know what's ironic is US embassies are actually safer under Obama than in the past. There was roughly two embassy attacks a year under Bush with much higher body counts and a couple under Clinton and embassy attacks under virtually every President since the beginning of the 20th century but only two under Obama so far.

How many US Middle East Ambassadors were murdered during the Bush years?

Can you remind me again?

Dunno.

How many firemen, policemen, corporate executives, IT techs, EMTs, secretaries, office workers and restaurant workers were murdered 9/11/2001 during the Bush years?

Anyone got a breakdown?

You even care? CF?

Me? none. You do know liberalism is a mental disorder? I recommend you stop worshiping Barak and watch some Reagan speeches on Youtube. :D

This is my fave.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZfnOJd_FmA]Reagan Breaks Laws then Lies About It - YouTube[/ame]

What's yours?

Reagan sold out America, but to conservatives he's a hero. Obama got caught in a confusing situation and to those same people, he's a traitor.

Forum List

Back