New....How Many Liberals Play Here?

Got tired of the old board I was on for 6 yrs and looking for a new place to vent on politics, especially on Obama....how many libs hang out here to play with?:lol:

I am a liberal. What topic do you want to be educated on?

Me? none. You do know liberalism is a mental disorder? I recommend you stop worshiping Barak and watch some Reagan speeches on Youtube. :D

Do you mean Ronald Reagan, the actor? The president who switched the federal government from a “tax and spend” policy, to a “borrow and spend” policy, where the government continued its heavy spending, but used borrowed money instead of tax revenue to pay the bills?

THIS Ronald Reagan? Although it had taken the United States more than 200 years to accumulate the first $1 trillion of national debt, it took only five years under Reagan to add the second one trillion dollars to the debt.

"Washington couldn't tell a lie, Nixon couldn't tell the truth, and Reagan couldn't tell the difference."
Mort Sahl

Have to ask what does obama have to do to get any kind of criticism from his flock of sheep ??

Maybe once some other states start seeing the $50 reduction in their welfare checks like ohio is going to see come january, that might be the start !!

Yea thats why he won two landslides, 49 states in 1984

Iran-contra happened after the second one, so your observation is irrelevant.

Oh pleeeeeeeze with Iran/Contra!!! That happened because of the pussy Democrats wouldn't back Reagan on defeating the liberal Commies there!!

How many ways is this stupid? First of all, where is there? Iran? Secondly, commies aren't liberals. The first thing they do is take out the liberals and shoot them. Reagan made a deal with the same people that took Americans hostage and cost Carter the presidency. That was the biggest SELL OUT of America in my lifetime and anyone that defends it doesn't deserve to talk about Obama. Oliver North went on TV and admitted to the nation it was true, disgracing the uniform he was wearing. People went to jail. Don't talk to me about Benghazi. You're obviously willing to say anything and can't be trusted to know what truth is.

Have to ask what does obama have to do to get any kind of criticism from his flock of sheep ??

Maybe once some other states start seeing the $50 reduction in their welfare checks like ohio is going to see come january, that might be the start !!

THey dont care!! ONLY thing that will make them care is if they have to open up the wallet and pay more in taxes.....Benghazi? Who cares! Just give me my Obamamoney!

Oh pleeeeeeeze with Iran/Contra!!! That happened because of the pussy Democrats wouldn't back Reagan on defeating the liberal Commies there!!

Ah..so you are in to the whole "telling other countries what to do" thing..

9/11 not enough of a clue that people don't like that?

How many ways is this stupid? First of all, where is there? Iran? Secondly, commies aren't liberals. The first thing they do is take out the liberals and shoot them. Reagan made a deal with the same people that took Americans hostage and cost Carter the presidency. That was the biggest SELL OUT of America in my lifetime and anyone that defends it doesn't deserve to talk about Obama. Oliver North went on TV and admitted to the nation it was true, disgracing the uniform he was wearing. People went to jail. Don't talk to me about Benghazi. You're obviously willing to say anything and can't be trusted to know what truth is.

That "deal" was treason.

Conservatives don't seem to realize that.

tweedledum says

and tweedledumber says

you guys are teh awesome- you're gonna fit right in :thup:

:lmao:

keep it coming!

Forum List

Back