New....How Many Liberals Play Here?

By play, do you mean you like to be brutally violated with facts and sheer common sense?

My biggest issue right now is and has been Benghazi. Looking for fair minded libs who will admit that something doesnt smell right with this Admin.

When you start pulling fake conspiracy theorist shit out of your ass, it tends to not smell right.

Got tired of the old board I was on for 6 yrs and looking for a new place to vent on politics, especially on Obama....how many libs hang out here to play with?:lol:

A great many smart ones. Ones that predicted the President's victory. Some right down to the number of electorial votes he recieved. However, the intelligence of the 'Conservatives' here was very much on display in their predictions. With a few notable exceptions, most were claiming a blowout for Romney in spite of all the polls.

And the Obama campaign spent $1.83 per vote, as compared to $6.35 per vote that Romney recieved. Ain't Rove a freikin' genius.

You can't make a post without generalizing. ANd it's the internet, grow some thicker skin

I should've known better than use her pic.

You should have.

Really, volunteered personal information is pretty much fair game, a veteran message board debater would know that, it's why these people do not know a damned thing about me.

Actually, it is not fair game. Family is off limits.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never experienced that at either of the other boards..maybe because they were tightly monitored. Looks like this is the wild west. Thats cool.....I can call Obama a POS and not get banned.

Never experienced that at either of the other boards..maybe because they were tightly monitored. Looks like this is the wild west. Thats cool.....I can call Obama a POS and not get banned.

you can call him a fucking asshole and not get banned

hell, that won't even get noticed

and we can call you a self fucking contortionists.

Sure you can but we can give as good or better than we get, better grow some callouses over than sense of personal outrage or crawl back to the more controlled setting you are used to.

Forum List

Back