New....How Many Liberals Play Here?

Never experienced that at either of the other boards..maybe because they were tightly monitored. Looks like this is the wild west. Thats cool.....I can call Obama a POS and not get banned.

You can call the President about anything you wish on this board. And the nicest thing you will be called in return is a dumb ass.

My biggest issue right now is and has been Benghazi. Looking for fair minded libs who will admit that something doesnt smell right with this Admin.

Moderate here, why are we going to argue about something that was obviously a terrorist plot?

Or is it because you are looking for a scapegoat? It seems like you are looking for an easy way to smear the (in your mind) already tarnished reputation of the current administration.

You should have.

Really, volunteered personal information is pretty much fair game, a veteran message board debater would know that, it's why these people do not know a damned thing about me.

it's still lame

Of course it is, it's not a place I would have went but the guy should have expected some sort of comment on his avatar coming in here throwing challenges left and right.

Hey nice meeting ya all.....out for now, be back tomorrow hopefully with Jimmy from Brooklyn.

Bring your foot waders, because you're going to be waist deep in the conservative shit that usually piles up around here.

Got tired of the old board I was on for 6 yrs and looking for a new place to vent on politics, especially on Obama....how many libs hang out here to play with?:lol:
Go away! Get the fuck out! You're not welcome here! Is that wrong?

I'm a liberal.

I'm also a kind, sensitive person, who cares about the feelings of others, you asshole!

My biggest issue right now is and has been Benghazi. Looking for fair minded libs who will admit that something doesnt smell right with this Admin.

The biggest issue is the deficit. Talk Benghazi and place yourself with the idiots that worried about a blowjob while bin Laden planned 9/11.

Benghazi is a non issue ??? Look's like we got the usual lib mentality at this board as well pal ..Doesn't matter if american's were killed because they ignored the ambassador's plea's for help, what matters to them only is if its a republican or democrat who's gonna take the heat ...SICK !!!

what matters to them only is if its a republican or democrat

There I narrowed your quote so that it applies to both of us.
hardly .. i bash any politician that does the wrong thing ..i don't just stick my head in the sand when a republican does something stupid ..i'll bash them as well ..I don't look at politicians as gods !!

Did you vote for Romney? Because then you most definitely stuck your head in the sand.

OMG! It's the much anticipated master-debater Jimmy! And he typically can't even punctuate, capitalize or use grammar correctly, I am so disappointed.

Last edited:
There I narrowed your quote so that it applies to both of us.
hardly .. i bash any politician that does the wrong thing ..i don't just stick my head in the sand when a republican does something stupid ..i'll bash them as well ..I don't look at politicians as gods !!

Did you vote for Romney? Because then you most definitely stuck your head in the sand.

Sand? Nah...I don't think that is called sand that he has his head stuck in.

What is UP with.all the day-um excess punctuation with these two, anyway? Sheesh.

Regards from Rosie

You know what's ironic is US embassies are actually safer under Obama than in the past. There was roughly two embassy attacks a year under Bush with much higher body counts and a couple under Clinton and embassy attacks under virtually every President since the beginning of the 20th century but only two under Obama so far.

Forum List

Back