Just saw some people with masks on today

How so. I’m not the one loosing my mind over someone in a mask. If you want to wear one go for it if you don’t then don’t. Everyone should be able to do as they please
Doing just what one wants to do is the mess lib loons have put us in and since it’s irresponsible, naturally they want more

Fragile snowflakes.

Also, they like to pretend everything. Every. Fucking. Thing. Is a partisan political statement.

It is not pretending. In their world everything is. Their entire lives are tied to partisan politics

Your anger got the best of you. Slow down a little

But it is so much damn fun watching him be triggered over this.

It is almost worth wearing a mask just knowing that doing so will cause people like W53's head to explode

They are still out there, that is, those people who are still terrified of Covid and wear masks everywhere. Every waking hour is spent in fear from Covid or climate change. And no, they were not really old or sickly, the opposite, they looked young and healthy. I felt sorry for them to be honest, looking at them in the same light I do as those who are scientologists or JW's going door to door selling their cult.

It got me thinking, most people have rejected the Fauci mandate of wearing masks, realizing they were lied to. After all, what has changed? It's still out there. The only thing that has changed is that more people have died from the virus under Biden than under Trump, and that was even with their so-called cure of an antiviral jab. However, many have distanced themselves from the jab as well.

Just out of curiosity, how many people here still mask up and/or get the jab?
I wear a mask every day in public. I am a kidney patient and recent cancer patient. My immune system is shot. I have not had cold or flu since wearing the mask 5 years ago.

But it is so much damn fun watching him be triggered over this.

It is almost worth wearing a mask just knowing that doing so will cause people like W53's head to explode
See you all would wish that we were triggered or terribly upset. We are thinkers you clods and not emotional hoodlums
You are trying to sell “triggered “ as a deflection technique. We see through that
It is in fact You who are triggered as we in a calm cool and collected manner are dismissive of your fake face diaper grandstanding and support of same

I wear a mask every day in public. I am a kidney patient and recent cancer patient. My immune system is shot. I have not had cold or flu since wearing the mask 5 years ago.
And you are the legitimate 5% or so who have always legitimately existed. Otherwise the fearful show boaters now gave masking up to 20% and 50% in those so very lethal grocery stores.

See you all would wish that we were triggered or terribly upset. We are thinkers you clods and not emotional hoodlums
You are trying to sell “triggered “ as a deflection technique. We see through that
It is in fact You who are triggered as we in a calm cool and collected manner are dismissive of your fake face diaper grandstanding and support of same
you are about as far from calm cool and collected as one can possibly get on this subject. If you were people eon masks would not be something you pay attention to

Dude, you have spent the entire fucking day whining about people exercising their freedom because you do not agree with it.

That is the text book definition of triggered

You can lie to yourself, but you cannot lie to us.

Most people do not give a fuck what someone else is wearing, but you all that want to control everything a person does care about it a lot

People who are immunocompromised, under a doctors care, would not be using useless cloth masks.
I haven't seen a cloth mask in over a year and I spent most of 2023 in and around hospitals. In fact, I was at the VA hospital today and guess what I saw! Masks everywhere! Are they required? Only in certain areas such as transplant clinics where they are mandatory. I wore my paper mask from my COVID era today as I left my N95 in my car. Because I was going to the transplant clinic, everyone was masked. They usually were wearing the masks provided by the VA.

And you are the legitimate 5% or so who have always legitimately existed. Otherwise the fearful show boaters now gave masking up to 20% and 50% in those so very lethal grocery stores.
I do see a very small part of the population still wearing a mask and they are mostly elderly in 70-90's. When I get a kidney transplant I will still have to wear one because the immuno-suppressant drugs make you highly susceptible to infection

I haven't seen a cloth mask in over a year and I spent most of 2023 in and around hospitals. In fact, I was at the VA hospital today and guess what I saw! Masks everywhere! Are they required? Only in certain areas such as transplant clinics where they are mandatory. I wore my paper mask from my COVID era today as I left my N95 in my car. Because I was going to the transplant clinic, everyone was masked. They usually were wearing the masks provided by the VA.
I wear the paper surgical masks.

Forum List

Back