Just saw some people with masks on today

I see leftists driving with mask on and windows closed everyday
I don't. I did 2 years ago.

But what about the woman I saw? Clearly she won't be here this time next year. She no doubt has a compromised immune system. Getting a cold will mean pneumonia and death for people like this.

I sware, some of the "conservatives" here are exactly the same as their liberal counterparts.

Live YOUR OWN LIFE and mind your own business

They are still out there, that is, those people who are still terrified of Covid and wear masks everywhere. Every waking hour is spent in fear from Covid or climate change. And no, they were not really old or sickly, the opposite, they looked young and healthy. I felt sorry for them to be honest, looking at them in the same light I do as those who are scientologists or JW's going door to door selling their cult.

It got me thinking, most people have rejected the Fauci mandate of wearing masks, realizing they were lied to. After all, what has changed? It's still out there. The only thing that has changed is that more people have died from the virus under Biden than under Trump, and that was even with their so-called cure of an antiviral jab. However, many have distanced themselves from the jab as well.

Just out of curiosity, how many people here still mask up and/or get the jab?
Never / No

I don't. I did 2 years ago.

But what about the woman I saw? Clearly she won't be here this time next year. She no doubt has a compromised immune system. Getting a cold will mean pneumonia and death for people like this.

I sware, some of the "conservatives" here are exactly the same as their liberal counterparts.

Live YOUR OWN LIFE and mind your own business
The entire shebang was FUBAR from a management standpoint since day one.

Follow your instinct and do your own research if you must. Democrats were so confident that they have the answer but they created more fu** ups that Trump can only dream about.

That doesn't answer what I was asking.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
The coronavirus was REAL. There was poison in the AIR that made people sick, took away people's sense of smell, and it killed people.

People needed to wear a mask. Ordinances in favor of masks had to be enacted.

Once the poison was no longer in the AIR as aggressively as it is today some short memory people have decided there was NEVER a need for masks.

^^^ I wasn't trying to insinuate that the sickness wasn't real. I ended up getting it twice and I lost two by marriage cousins from the crap.

God bless you and my family who is still here always!!!

Holly

Face diaper describes these babies even better
I prefer Mike Williamson's description: "bitch bag."
The power of the mask.

The control the mask has over one's entire emotional stability.

On your face you can wear:

make-up
tattoos
glasses
bandanas
headbands
a beard
an eye patch
a hat lowered down
a niqab
a tikka
a bindi
but that mask is a no-no... dentist and doctors its a no-no

Have you picked a fight with a mask today?
Maybe you are overdue for a fight with a mask.
Schedule a date on your itinerary, "Fight with a mask day"
Are you on some sort of mind-altering chemicals?
The coronavirus was REAL. There was poison in the AIR that made people sick, took away people's sense of smell, and it killed people.

People needed to wear a mask. Ordinances in favor of masks had to be enacted.

Once the poison was no longer in the AIR as aggressively as it is today some short memory people have decided there was NEVER a need for masks.
Cloth masks are useless. Claiming otherwise is flat-earth nonsense.

My question for those who still wears masks is do you wear them because you want to even if you are vaccinated or is it because of your job because those who are not vaccinated have to wear them while at work?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The only people I know that wear them do so due to seasonal allergies and they found out during COVID that mask do a great job helping during the worst parts of the spring and fall

Forum List

Back