New Discovery Found From Ancient Israel

"If I own land & die & someone else moves in on it with no title or deed, does my land become theirs?"

"In Roman law, usucapio laws allowed someone who was in possession of a good without title to become the lawful proprietor if the original owner didn't show up after some time (one or two years), unless the good was obtained illegally (by theft or force). Stemming from Roman law and its successor, the Napoleonic Code adopted as the basis of law in France, Belgium, Italy, Luxembourg, Portugal, Spain and also in part, by the Netherlands and Germany, adverse possession generally recognizes two time periods for the acquisition of property: 30 years and some lesser time period, depending on the bona fides of the possessor and the location of the parties involved."

Adverse possession - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia[/QUOTE

Thank you for confirming that Palestinian land theft in israel is not acceptable.

How's that? Read the law carefully. Jews from Europe stole the land and they obtained the land by force, hence no amount of squatting makes it theirs.
B.S God gave them the land, the Ayrabs took it away and the U.N. gave it back. End of story.

The Arabs took it away from the Christians, not the Jews. And God has nothing to do with it you moron.

Look who is calling who a "moron." Well Hoss, you won again.

"Won" by demonstrating absolute ignorance of historical fact over and over again.

Look who is calling who a "moron." Well Hoss, you won again

Really since Israel doesn't believe in their own Torah by once again hosting the annual Gay Lesbian Parade, it pretty much makes the whole OT null and void.
They can't use that anymore, using a book they wrote to make a case, like they are so special God personally gave them land. Get a grip on life. Israel is a joke and only believes in their almighty weapons of war.

Those Zionists say they want peace & yet they still refuse to turn over all their nukes, fighter jets, tanks, & all other sophisticated weaponry to the noble life loving, peace loving Palestinians to protect Israel & all of the surround Arab countries as well. Don't you agree?

Nope they now want Assad gone and Iran as well. They would kill the Pals in a heartbeat if the world was not watching. That is what I believe.

Give 'em Gaza & you get rocket missiles for a thank you. Hey I have an idea. Israel should next give the Palestinians all of the West Bank with Jerusalem as the capital so the Palestinians will love Israel. Don't you agree?

Seriously, Israel must stop placating endless Palestinian demands & learn to treat them with the surrounding Arab country love, justice & respect they are so well accustomed to & --- so well deserve.

Look who is calling who a "moron." Well Hoss, you won again

Really since Israel doesn't believe in their own Torah by once again hosting the annual Gay Lesbian Parade, it pretty much makes the whole OT null and void.
They can't use that anymore, using a book they wrote to make a case, like they are so special God personally gave them land. Get a grip on life. Israel is a joke and only believes in their almighty weapons of war.

Those Zionists say they want peace & yet they still refuse to turn over all their nukes, fighter jets, tanks, & all other sophisticated weaponry to the noble life loving, peace loving Palestinians to protect Israel & all of the surround Arab countries as well. Don't you agree?

Nope they now want Assad gone and Iran as well. They would kill the Pals in a heartbeat if the world was not watching. That is what I believe.

Give 'em Gaza & you get rocket missiles for a thank you. Hey I have an idea. Israel should next give the Palestinians all of the West Bank with Jerusalem as the capital so the Palestinians will love Israel. Don't you agree?

Seriously, Israel must stop placating endless Palestinian demands & learn to treat them with the surrounding Arab country love, justice & respect they are so well accustomed to & --- so well deserve.

Israel made the Palestinians into what they are, angry and mad at being treated like cattle for years.

Israel made the Palestinians into what they are, angry and mad at being treated like cattle for years.

OUTSTANDING POINT! Yes indeed, Israel must end their Zionist agenda & like I said learn to treat the Palestinians with the surrounding Arab country love, justice & respect the Palestinians are so well accustomed to & --- so well deserve.

OUTSTANDING POINT! Yes indeed, Israel must end their Zionist agenda & like I said learn to treat the Palestinians with the surrounding Arab country love, justice & respect the Palestinians are so well accustomed to & --- so well deserve.

Yes , that would be something wouldn't it. Will never happen, Zionist only care about themselves. The rest of us peons are gentiles here to worship Zionists.

If there is ever to peace, first Israel must abandon their entire ZIONIST agenda of peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions keepiing the Palestinians hostages in Israel. All these noble life loving, peace loving poor souls want is to be free of Israel. And not once have those damn ZIONISTS in Israel even tried to free the Palestinians back to their indigenous homelands. Don't you agree?

If there is ever to peace, first Israel must abandon their entire ZIONIST agenda of peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions keepiing the Palestinians hostages in Israel. All these noble life loving, peace loving poor souls want is to be free of Israel. And not once have those damn ZIONISTS in Israel even tried to free the Palestinians back to their indigenous homelands. Don't you agree?

Their homes and homeland are in Israel. The Jews are from Europe.

Their homes and homeland are in Israel. The Jews are from Europe.
Maybe that's why Europe is screwed up. All the Jews left.

How can you "give back" (Gaza) something that was never your's?

Dear dear Montelatici ~ Easy . . . it's euphemistically called Israeli generosity. ~ Susan
PS I'm so happy and pleased that you're on this board!
No matter how sweet and charming Pishy acts toward anti-Semites like herself, the rest of us have to remember that she is a Stormfront gal who cozied up to a Canadian Nazi..

Dear dear Montelatici ~ Easy . . . it's euphemistically called Israeli generosity. ~ Susan
No matter how sweet and charming Pishy acts toward anti-Semites like herself, the rest of us have to remember that she is a Stormfront gal who cozied up to a Canadian Nazi..

What else can we expect from a CANAANITE PRINCESS? Heh Heh!

Why don't you tell us again whose land that is ?
Ezra 9 English Standard Version (ESV)

Ezra Prays About Intermarriage
9 After these things had been done, the officials approached me and said, “The people of Israel and the priests and the Levites have not separated themselves from the peoples of the lands with their abominations, from the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Jebusites, the Ammonites, the Moabites, the Egyptians, and the Amorites. 2 For they have taken some of their daughters to be wives for themselves and for their sons, so that the holy race[a] has mixed itself with the peoples of the lands. And in this faithlessness the hand of the officials and chief men has been foremost.” 3 As soon as I heard this, I tore my garment and my cloak and pulled hair from my head and beard and sat appalled. 4 Then all who trembled at the words of the God of Israel, because of the faithlessness of the returned exiles, gathered around me while I sat appalled until the evening sacrifice. 5 And at the evening sacrifice I rose from my fasting, with my garment and my cloak torn, and fell upon my knees and spread out my hands to the Lord my God, 6 saying:

you can read the rest.

Hey you ever think you might be part CANAANITE??

Last edited:

<Guffaw> You horse's caboose you <grin> ~ Susan
PS The fact of the matter is, is that Macdonald in all arguments literally made mincemeat out of all anti-American AOL board Zionists whose only defense against him was an ad hominem attack consisting of words like "Stormfront" and the tried and true "Nazi." . . . in a word, 'pathetic'.

PS The fact of the matter is, is that Macdonald in all arguments literally made mincemeat out of all anti-American AOL board Zionists whose only defense against him was an ad hominem attack consisting of words like "Stormfront" and the tried and true "Nazi." . . . in a word, 'pathetic'.

I remember him. Yeah that skirt wearing MacDonald sure was tough on those Zionists. Heh Heh!

I remember him. Yeah that skirt wearing MacDonald sure was tough on those Zionists. Heh Heh!

So what makes you so sure your not part Canaanite Marg. According to ezra intermarriage was rampant. Maybe your an Canaanite Princess and don't even know it..

So what makes you so sure your not part Canaanite Marg. According to ezra intermarriage was rampant. Maybe your an Canaanite Princess and don't even know it..

What do your comments have to do with this new discovery found in ancient Israel?

What do your comments have to do with this new discovery found in ancient Israel?
The fact that the object was crescent shaped shows the unity of all the ME Moon Gods....

Yes MJ, you're part Palestinian...

The fact that the object was crescent shaped shows the unity of all the ME Moon Gods....

Yes MJ, you're part Palestinian...

Now I ask you folks, can it get any funnier than this? Heh Heh!

Marg I'm just commenting on your post #91

Just wondering how do you know your not a Cannaanite Princess yourself, heh heh!

If the sight is as old as speculated, the jewish calendar will have to be changed
:wink_2:

Forum List

Back