New Discovery Found From Ancient Israel

We all know the length of time when thieves renamed stolen land in their possession as being Israel is; however, those with intelligence have oft wondered as to the actual age of the Palestinian land that initially was called Canaan. Surely it goes back much farther than a mere 5,000 years . . . would you not agree, MJ? You do have intelligence, do you not?

Wow...and I just thought it was an interesting article about something really old.

Wow...and I just thought it was an interesting article about something really old.

So did I, idb . . . what pray do you now find to be different about it after having learned that the monument was built by Canaanites on their very own land ?

So did I, idb . . . what pray do you now find to be different about it after having learned that the monument was built by Canaanites on their very own land ?
Is this an exam question?
I still just think it's an interesting old thing.

How do you know that, Sherlock?

Elementary my dear Watson . . . going back 5,000 years easily predates the time when ancient Hebrew thieves first stole it from the Canaanites.

Is this an exam question?
I still just think it's an interesting old thing.

Well, it could very well be an exam question but I seriously doubt it would be one put forth to students under the tutelage of a Zionist teacher or professor.

Elementary my dear Watson . . . going back 5,000 years easily predates the time when ancient Hebrew thieves first stole it from the Canaanites.
Why not tell the readers how many times you changed the 1911 Encyclopedia to have it allegedly say what you wanted it to say about the Canaanites until someone called your bluff and actually looked it up and found that it didn't say what you kept on saying repeatedly?. Speaking of land thieves, we can go all around the world and see that civilizations have changed with different groups of people taking over. Only the radical Muslims and the anti-Semitic NeoNazis seem to be so concerned with Israel and nothing else because they hate the Jews.

We all know the length of time when thieves renamed stolen land in their possession as being Israel is; however, those with intelligence have oft wondered as to the actual age of the Palestinian land that initially was called Canaan. Surely it goes back much farther than a mere 5,000 years . . . would you not agree, MJ? You do have intelligence, do you not?

So it is true the arab muslim Palestinian did steal the clothes Moses laid out on the ground while he went for a cooling swim in the river................

How do you know that the Canaanites didn't embrace Judaism and convert, much as they would have been forced to convert by the arab muslim Palestinians.

Why not tell the readers how many times you changed the 1911 Encyclopedia to have it allegedly say what you wanted it to say about the Canaanites until someone called your bluff and actually looked it up and found that it didn't say what you kept on saying repeatedly?. Speaking of land thieves, we can go all around the world and see that civilizations have changed with different groups of people taking over. Only the radical Muslims and the anti-Semitic NeoNazis seem to be so concerned with Israel and nothing else because they hate the Jews.

Like a child, you seem upset with the content of my post, that I notice you have no answer for, and because of this, wish to lash out at me and take me to task over something that literally happened years ago. Back then, as the case is now, I have no idea what you are talking about. I never changed what the 1911 Encyclopedia stated and this is what it states concerning the Canaanites at that time (circa 1911), "It is by no means unreasonable to suppose that there is a fundamental Canaanite element in this population". I paste the link below, and in addition I have pasted below too, the actual paragraph where my quoted sentence above came from.

Palestine - Encyclopedia

Population
The inhabitants of Palestine are composed of a large number of elements, differing widely in ethnological affinities, language and religion. It may be interesting to mention, as an illustration of their heterogeneousness, that early in the 20th century a list of no less than fifty languages, spoken in Jerusalem as vernaculars, was there drawn up by a party of men whose various official positions enabled them to possess accurate information on the subject.1 It is therefore no easy task to write concisely and at the same time with sufficient fullness on the ethnology of Palestine.

There are two classes into which the population of Palestine can be divided - the nomadic and the sedentary. The former is especially characteristic of Eastern Palestine, though Western Palestine also contains its full share. The pure Arab origin of the Bedouins is recognized in common conversation in the country, the word " Arab " being almost restricted to denote these wanderers, and seldom applied to the dwellers in towns and villages. It should be mentioned that there is another, entirely independent, nomad race, .the despised Nowar, who correspond to the gipsies or tinkers of European countries. These people live under the poorest conditions, by doing smith's work; they speak among themselves a Romani dialect, much contaminated with Arabic in its vocabulary.

The sedentary population of the country villages - the fellahin, or agriculturists - is, on the whole, comparatively unmixed; but traces of various intrusive strains assert themselves. It is by no means unreasonable to suppose that there is a fundamental Canaanite element in this population: the " hewers of wood and drawers of water " often remain undisturbed through successive occupations of a land; and there is a remarkable correspondence of type between many of the modern fellahin and skeletons of ancient inhabitants which have been recovered in the course of excavation. New elements no doubt came in under the Assyrian, Persian and Roman dominations, and in more recent times there has been much contamination. The spread of Islam introduced a very considerable Neo-Arabian infusion. Those from southern Arabia were known as the Yaman tribe, those from northern Arabia the Kais (Qais). These two divisions absorbed the previous peasant population, and still nominally exist; down to the middle of the 10th century they were a fruitful source of quarrels and of bloodshed. The two great clans were further subdivided into families, but these minor divisions are also being gradually broken down. In the 10th century the short-lived Egyptian government introduced into the population an element from that country which still persists in the villages. These newcomers have not been completely assimilated with the villagers among whom they have found a home; the latter despise them, and discourage intermarriage.

The Cnaanites were pagans, according to the bible Abraham thought them the Monotheism belief, Abraham also bought every piece of land in Israel with unimaginable price.. therefore it belongs to him and his descendants - the three Abrahamic religions, and not thieves like the Philistines.

How do you know that the Canaanites didn't embrace Judaism and convert, much as they would have been forced to convert by the arab muslim Palestinians.

I don't, but according to Torah (Christian Old Testament) this seems unlikely since Yahweh ordered the ancient Hebrews to slaughter all the Canaanites without mentioning conversion as a means to escape His wrath. How Could God Command Killing the Canaanites

The Cnaanites were pagans, according to the bible Abraham thought them the Monotheism belief, Abraham also bought every piece of land in Israel with unimaginable price.. therefore it belongs to him and his descendants - the three Abrahamic religions, and not thieves like the Philistines.

Good grief, Abraham, a likely schizophrenic, bought a cave and a field near Hebron for the purpose of burying Sara, not every piece of land in what thieves now call Israel.

Forum List

Back