New Discovery Found From Ancient Israel

The "Israelites", if they existed at all, were allegedly exterminated by the Pharoah Meneptah in approximately1200 BCE. The 1948 European Zionists just lifted the name from several options available to them.

Oh, in case you hadn't noticed I rated your OP as informative. Interesting article, that.

The "Israelites", if they existed at all, were allegedly exterminated by the Pharoah Meneptah in approximately1200 BCE. The 1948 European Zionists just lifted the name from several options available to them.

Oh, in case you hadn't noticed I rated your OP as informative. Interesting article, that.

Thanks! And where were all these Muslim Palestinians at the time of the discovery? Holy mackeral, is it actually possible they are a bunch of squatters occupying Israel's ancent land?

The Cnaanites were pagans, according to the bible Abraham thought them the Monotheism belief, Abraham also bought every piece of land in Israel with unimaginable price.. therefore it belongs to him and his descendants - the three Abrahamic religions, and not thieves like the Philistines.

Good grief, Abraham, a likely schizophrenic, bought a cave and a field near Hebron for the purpose of burying Sara, not every piece of land in what thieves now call Israel.
Every piece, and besides that, Abraham was a Cnaanite himself, named Abram.

The Cnaanites were pagans, according to the bible Abraham thought them the Monotheism belief, Abraham also bought every piece of land in Israel with unimaginable price.. therefore it belongs to him and his descendants - the three Abrahamic religions, and not thieves like the Philistines.

Good grief, Abraham, a likely schizophrenic, bought a cave and a field near Hebron for the purpose of burying Sara, not every piece of land in what thieves now call Israel.

Good point Daniel. Among the Canaanite tribes were Jews. But not a theiving Muslim Palestinian around then.

Good point Daniel. Among the Canaanite tribes were Jews. But not a theiving Muslim Palestinian around then.
Or Ayrabs.

Thanks! And where were all these Muslim Palestinians at the time of the discovery? Holy mackeral, is it actually possible they are a bunch of squatters occupying Israel's ancent land?

Now you are just being silly. When this site was discovered in 2012 or thereabouts, the Muslim Palestinians had been ethnically cleansed by the Zionist colonists from Europe. :D

Think you'll find he was a Mesopotamian (Chaldeean), if he wasn't a made up fictional character in the first place.

Wow...and I just thought it was an interesting article about something really old.

So did I, idb . . . what pray do you now find to be different about it after having learned that the monument was built by Canaanites on their very own land ?
How do you know that, Sherlock?

Elementary my dear Watson . . . going back 5,000 years easily predates the time when ancient Hebrew thieves first stole it from the Canaanites.
Do you expect reparations?

Know any Canaanites?

Wow...and I just thought it was an interesting article about something really old.

So did I, idb . . . what pray do you now find to be different about it after having learned that the monument was built by Canaanites on their very own land ?

Elementary my dear Watson . . . going back 5,000 years easily predates the time when ancient Hebrew thieves first stole it from the Canaanites.

Know any Canaanites?

Who do you think the Palestinians descended from. Caanites, Philistines, Jews, Samaritans etc. It's the European Jews that are the outsiders.

Not that old.

There was no Israel 5000 years ago.
But there has been for 3500 years.

“The Israelites did as Moses instructed and asked the Egyptians for articles of silver and gold… The Lord had made the Egyptians favorably disposed toward the people, and they gave them what they asked for; so they plundered the Egyptians.” Exodus 12:35–36

There are some in Egypt who still aren’t happy about the above, and are demanding, some 3,500 years later, that the Jews return their nation’s plundered treasure.

Egyptian Academic Demands Jews Return Exodus Gold - Israel Today Israel News

Know any Canaanites?

Who do you think the Palestinians descended from. Caanites, Philistines, Jews, Samaritans etc. It's the European Jews that are the outsiders.
So we aren't all related?

Isn't all mankind related?

How far back should we go?

If you ask me Cane is lucky God spared his murdering ass.

Not that old.

But there has been for 3500 years.

“The Israelites did as Moses instructed and asked the Egyptians for articles of silver and gold… The Lord had made the Egyptians favorably disposed toward the people, and they gave them what they asked for; so they plundered the Egyptians.” Exodus 12:35–36

There are some in Egypt who still aren’t happy about the above, and are demanding, some 3,500 years later, that the Jews return their nation’s plundered treasure.

Egyptian Academic Demands Jews Return Exodus Gold - Israel Today Israel News

Somehow...I don't think they'll be able to make a case of it :lol:

Not that old.

That may be true. The oldest known records of human civilization began around 4000 years ago in the Levant with a natural water supply. However, Africa & Australia can make a good case for the first known humans under today's scientific classification. I think the point here is that there were no Muslim Palestinians around then to claim "Israel is stealing 'Palestinian' land." So how is it that the Palestinians & their supporters now can claim "Israel is stealing 'Palestinian' land" when it was Israel's land long before there were any Muslim Palestinians?

Know any Canaanites?

The Palestinians, Jewish, Christian and Muslim that lived in Palestine before the arrival of the Zionists were all related. I suspect there was plenty of intermarriage and religious conversion before the Europeans arrived, too. The Palestinian Jews were a tiny portion of the population, as the 1921 Interim Report of the Mandatory states, prior to the arrival of the Europeans. It was this European invasion that caused the Christian and Muslim Palestinians to become wary and diffident, as they obviously should have been given how it turned out.

Know any Canaanites?

The Palestinians, Jewish, Christian and Muslim that lived in Palestine before the arrival of the Zionists were all related. I suspect there was plenty of intermarriage and religious conversion before the Europeans arrived, too. The Palestinian Jews were a tiny portion of the population, as the 1921 Interim Report of the Mandatory states, prior to the arrival of the Europeans. It was this European invasion that caused the Christian and Muslim Palestinians to become wary and diffident, as they obviously should have been given how it turned out.
The other option would be Muslims cutting non-believers heads off.

I think right now they're settling for Jewish oppression. The alternatives are too terrible to imagine.

Not that old.

That may be true. The oldest known records of human civilization began around 4000 years ago in the Levant with a natural water supply. However, Africa & Australia can make a good case for the first known humans under today's scientific classification. I think the point here is that there were no Muslim Palestinians around then to claim "Israel is stealing 'Palestinian' land." So how is it that the Palestinians & their supporters now can claim "Israel is stealing 'Palestinian' land" when it was Israel's land long before there were any Muslim Palestinians?

And there were no Jews around either.

What's your point?

Fascinating and what a great article...

I love all this 'old stone' stuff... Standing stones, stone circles, dolmen and alike... How these guys, whoever they were, were able to construct such incredible structures is amazing. Lately it has been reported that there are undersea pyramids discovered near the Azores... I can't wait for more information on these... The Portuguese military are investigating! Could be quite a discovery.... Atlantis maybe?

Unfortunately, the title of this post is a little misleading... (Thanks for the article though, seriously!)

But... Ancient Israel?

Really?

Below is an ancient map of Israel...

1945 map of Israel.jpg

Know any Canaanites?

The other option would be Muslims cutting non-believers heads off.

I think right now they're settling for Jewish oppression. The alternatives are too terrible to imagine.

Naw, just waiting a generation or two when the demographics will become untenable for Jewish rule.

Forum List

Back