Israel seizes 800 hectares of Palestinian land in occupied West Bank

Since you comment so much on the subject I assume you have investments there?

My investment is based on the services the Israelis provides to American Soldiers in the Region while I was stationed there.
I cannot strictly say I have a 'dog in the fight' ... Because I don't and my concerns are not based on who holds what land.

My experiences have to do with the ability to understand who us working towards what end and the methods they employ.
I didn't have a problem figuring out the good guys and the bad guys were ... And it had little to do with the politics of the matter.

But ... I also don't expect everyone to have that kind of insight.
And ... I am more than willing to let the Israelis and Hamas figure out how they are going to live or die as neighbors.

Lol. What do you those small children do? Do they kill IDF soldiers?

Lol.

Live in peace…LMFAO. Israel has never wanted to live in peace.

If your home and land was stolen from you, would you just say okay I’m fine with that?
They throw stones while getting shot in the head by psychopaths, Thats Israels idea of balance.

What we see in this thread is that people are saying that people are essentially all the same, making the same mistakes and treating each other abysmally. The nations of the world all function along the same lines. Life counts for naught and sad little national objectives count more than anything else.

My investment is based on the services the Israelis provides to American Soldiers in the Region while I was stationed there.
I cannot strictly say I have a 'dog in the fight' ... Because I don't and my concerns are not based on who holds what land.

My experiences have to do with the ability to understand who us working towards what end and the methods they employ.
I didn't have a problem figuring out the good guys and the bad guys were ... And it had little to do with the politics of the matter.

And ... I am more than willing to let the Israelis and Hamas figure out how they are going to live or die as neighbors.

Since you insist on commenting stop attacking others who dont agree with you

Your opinion is not the only one that deserves to be heard

Since you insist on commenting stop attacking others who dont agree with you

Your opinion is not the only one that deserves to be heard

I am not attacking anyone ... And what I support doesn't require your agreement.
I am sharing ... Feel free to share ... You don't even have to deserve it ... :auiqs.jpg:

Same old story from these thieving bastards.
And still western politicians support them.
No wonder there is a hamas.
No surprise. I expected that. Jews will finally own all of those lands. And America always supports Jews.

Yes, only the strongest survive! Who cares about the international law? lol. :)

In nature's grand design, survival is the key,
The fittest will endure, through struggle and decree.
Through adaptation and mutation, species evolve,
To thrive in their environment, and problems resolve.

Natural selection, the force that drives the change,
Ensuring only the strongest will remain.
A constant battle for life, in the wild and free,
Where only the best will survive, for all eternity...

Hector12

Israel attacked Egypt. Egyptian troops were deployed in Yemen.

Israel planned the war for years a constantly tried to provoke war. They wanted more land.
Britannnica

Six-Day War​

Middle East [1967]

Prior to the start of the war, attacks conducted against Israel by fledgling Palestinian guerrilla groups based in Syria, Lebanon, and Jordan had increased...

May 14, 1967, Nasser mobilized Egyptian forces in the Sinai; on May 18 he formally requested the removal of the UNEF stationed there; and on May 22 he closed the Gulf of Aqaba to Israeli shipping, thus instituting an effective blockade of the port city of Elat in southern Israel.

On May 30, King Hussein of Jordan arrived in Cairo to sign a mutual defense pact with Egypt, placing Jordanian forces under Egyptian command; shortly thereafter, Iraq too joined the alliance.

In response to the apparent mobilization of its Arab neighbours, early on the morning of June 5, Israel staged a sudden preemptive air assault that destroyed more than 90 percent Egypt’s air force on the tarmac. A similar air assault incapacitated the Syrian air force. Without cover from the air, the Egyptian army was left vulnerable to attack. Within three days the Israelis had achieved an overwhelming victoryon the ground, capturing the Gaza Strip and all of the Sinai Peninsula up to the east bank of the Suez Canal.

An eastern front was also opened on June 5 when Jordanian forces began shelling West Jerusalem—disregarding Israel’s warning to King Hussein to keep Jordan out of the fight—only to face a crushing Israeli counterattack. On June 7 Israeli forces drove Jordanian forces out of East Jerusalem and most of the West Bank. Photos and films of Israeli troops taking control of the Old City of Jerusalem have proved to be some of the war’s iconic images.

The UN Security Council called for a cease-fire on June 7 that was immediately accepted by Israel and Jordan. Egypt accepted the following day. Syria held out, however, and continued to shell villages in northern Israel. On June 9 Israel launched an assault on the fortified Golan Heights, capturing it from Syrian forces after a day of heavy fighting. Syria accepted the cease-fire on June 10.

No surprise. I expected that. Jews will finally own all of those lands. And America always supports Jews.
And we always will. The Israelis are people like us. The Palestinians are not.

IStandWithIsrael 2.jpg

Last edited:

Where were American soldiers stationed in Israel?

Britannnica

Six-Day War​

Middle East [1967]

Prior to the start of the war, attacks conducted against Israel by fledgling Palestinian guerrilla groups based in Syria, Lebanon, and Jordan had increased...

May 14, 1967, Nasser mobilized Egyptian forces in the Sinai; on May 18 he formally requested the removal of the UNEF stationed there; and on May 22 he closed the Gulf of Aqaba to Israeli shipping, thus instituting an effective blockade of the port city of Elat in southern Israel.

On May 30, King Hussein of Jordan arrived in Cairo to sign a mutual defense pact with Egypt, placing Jordanian forces under Egyptian command; shortly thereafter, Iraq too joined the alliance.

In response to the apparent mobilization of its Arab neighbours, early on the morning of June 5, Israel staged a sudden preemptive air assault that destroyed more than 90 percent Egypt’s air force on the tarmac. A similar air assault incapacitated the Syrian air force. Without cover from the air, the Egyptian army was left vulnerable to attack. Within three days the Israelis had achieved an overwhelming victoryon the ground, capturing the Gaza Strip and all of the Sinai Peninsula up to the east bank of the Suez Canal.

An eastern front was also opened on June 5 when Jordanian forces began shelling West Jerusalem—disregarding Israel’s warning to King Hussein to keep Jordan out of the fight—only to face a crushing Israeli counterattack. On June 7 Israeli forces drove Jordanian forces out of East Jerusalem and most of the West Bank. Photos and films of Israeli troops taking control of the Old City of Jerusalem have proved to be some of the war’s iconic images.

The UN Security Council called for a cease-fire on June 7 that was immediately accepted by Israel and Jordan. Egypt accepted the following day. Syria held out, however, and continued to shell villages in northern Israel. On June 9 Israel launched an assault on the fortified Golan Heights, capturing it from Syrian forces after a day of heavy fighting. Syria accepted the cease-fire on June 10.

Nasser had already called for a summit to resolve the situation with the Straits of Tiran. Read Moishe Dayan. The Israelis just wanted more land.

Why do you think they left Palestine before the birth of Christ?

Wrong.
The 1948 war was started by the Zionists first blowing up the British peacekeepers in the King David Hotel, gunning down the UN moderator Folke Bernadotte, so they could then start massacring hundreds of native villages like Deir Yassin.

The Israelis are almost all illegal immigrants, with no right to be there at all.

The land belongs to Israel by right of conquest. :D :cool:

The Jews returned to the land God gave them in peace. The Arabs attacked them. The Jews fought back and won. This has happened again and again.

Where were American soldiers stationed in Israel?

"the Region" ... Is how I put it in my post ...
And Israelis troop have supported our efforts as well as NATO efforts.
Understand that there are things you are simply not familiar with.

Which is what I meant when I posted ...
"But ... I also don't expect everyone to have that kind of insight."

Forum List

Back