Devastation in Gaza as Israel wages war on Hamas: Live updates - CNN

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
  1. Devastation in Gaza as Israel wages war on Hamas: Live updates CNN
  2. In Gaza, starving children fill hospital wards as famine looms Reuters
  3. Who Was Marwan Issa, the Hamas Commander Killed by Israel? The New York Times

Remote : Wed, 20 Mar 2024 10:24:33 GMT
Local : 2024-03-20(Wednesday) 11 : 24 : 33
Found via World Headlines on nicer.app

i'm going to have to revise my stance towards the Palestinians (and Israelis) a bit, in light of this severe lack of care by the Israelis for innocent Palestinians, especially children.
i call upon Netanyahu and his entire leadership to start showing real consideration for the needs of the innocent in the areas where they hunt for Hamas. this is needed to retain a solid hold on the moral highground, without which being in control of Palestinians' education systems is impossible.

I agree.
We need some good people like you to go to Gaza and sort out the
good Gazans who deserve food and aid, from the +90% of Gazans who support Hamas.

Keep your Jewishness and gayness a secret.

3. Who Was Marwan Issa, the Hamas Commander Killed by Israel? The New York Times

i'm going to have to revise my stance towards the Palestinians (and Israelis) a bit, in light of this severe lack of care by the Israelis for innocent Palestinians, especially children.
i call upon Netanyahu and his entire leadership to start showing real consideration for the needs of the innocent in the areas where they hunt for Hamas. this is needed to retain a solid hold on the moral highground, without which being in control of Palestinians' education systems is impossible.
Shame on you.

Gazans are now reaping the whirlwind of what they sowed on October 7, 2023.

They behead Jewish babies and rape Jewish women and kill Jewish parents in front of Jewish children, and they want sympathy?

They kill 1,000+ innocent Jews and take hundreds hostage and abuse and kill them, and now they cry when they're losing?

They intentionally and evilly embed themselves amongst their civilian population?

Hiding behind the skirts of their women and children like the pu$$ie$ they truly are?

Preventing their own people from evacuating and stealing their meagre relief food parcels once those materialize?

And we're supposed to feel sorry for THAT scum, and the barbarian $hithead$ that voted for and sustained and staffed them?

Phukk 'em.

Burn it down to the ground so that those barbarian scum can never again disturb the peace of Israel.

Death to Hamas.

Go Team Israel.

u9TmNg.gif

Last edited:
Gazans are now reaping the whirlwind of what they sowed on October 7, 2023.

They behead Jewish babies and rape Jewish women and kill Jewish parents in front of Jewish children, and they want sympathy?

They kill 1,000+ innocent Jews and take hundreds hostage and abuse and kill them, and now they cry when they're losing?

They intentionally and evilly embed themselves amongst their civilian population?

Hiding behind the skirts of their women and children like the pu$$ie$ they truly are?

Preventing their own people from evacuating and stealing their meagre relief food parcels once those materialize?

And we're supposed to feel sorry for THAT scum, and the barbarian $hithead$ that voted for and sustained and staffed them?

Phukk 'em.

Burn it down to the ground so that those barbarian scum can never again disturb the peace of Israel.

Death to Hamas.

Go Team Israel.

u9TmNg.gif

Hezbollah Using Lebanese People as ‘Human Shields,’ Placing Munitions ‘In Heart of’ Civilian Areas, Israel Says.​

And to think that area, Baalbek, used to host international cultural events, such as The Royal Ballet. :(

countzerofucks.jpg

Tell Hamas to give it. They got enough money from NGO’s and the like.

Besides, they started the whole thing. Knowing full well the consequences.

you're wrong on 3 points here...

i'm not jewish, not gay, and all non-combatants deserve aid.

i'm not jewish, not gay,

Meh, they'll still kill you, infidel!

and all non-combatants deserve aid.

Even if they support Hamas? Even if they'll give the aid to Hamas?
Even if they're really in Hamas?

How much aid did we give to German civilians while we fought WWII?

Hamas. By not surrendering.

i'm not jewish, not gay,

Meh, they'll still kill you, infidel!

and all non-combatants deserve aid.

Even if they support Hamas? Even if they'll give the aid to Hamas?
Even if they're really in Hamas?

How much aid did we give to German civilians while we fought WWII?
i'm not going to go into comparisons of current conflicts vs what happened in WW2.

and Israel has already (by a minimum non-combatant casualties count) killed 20-thousand Palestinians.
they are truly losing their hold on the moral highground, which i believe is paramount to prevent a repeat of Oct 7th.

i'm not going to go into comparisons of current conflicts vs what happened in WW2.

and Israel has already (by a minimum non-combatant casualties count) killed 20-thousand Palestinians.
they are truly losing their hold on the moral highground, which i believe is paramount to prevent a repeat of Oct 7th.

Because the answer is none.

And?

And?
not guiding the Israelis towards a more humane treatment of those who are (seemingly) innocent,
is akin to using only the sticks issued by arms companies.

we need carrots too, that's all i'm saying.
especially considering the large numbers of Muslims that migrated to Europe since the 1960s.

Forum List

Back