Israel seizes 800 hectares of Palestinian land in occupied West Bank

Arabs send small children out into the streets to fight IDF soldiers or use them as suicide bombers

It all traces back to 1947 and the arab decision to destroy Israel rather than live in peace
Lol. What do you those small children do? Do they kill IDF soldiers?

Lol.

Live in peace…LMFAO. Israel has never wanted to live in peace.

If your home and land was stolen from you, would you just say okay I’m fine with that?

Excusing the act of genocide as just the way it goes in war, makes one a fool.

I am not excusing anyone for genocide ...
More Palestinians live as Citizens in Israel ... Than Palestinians in Gaza.
Israelis wouldn't need to go to Gaza to kill a Palestinian ... 👍

Lol. What do you those small children do? Do they kill IDF soldiers?

Lol.

Live in peace…LMFAO. Israel has never wanted to live in peace.

If your home and land was stolen from you, would you just say okay I’m fine with that?
at some point I would stop waging wars that I invariably lose

Arabs send small children out into the streets to fight IDF soldiers or use them as suicide bombers

It all traces back to 1947 and the arab decision to destroy Israel rather than live in peace

What a stupid lie. You stoop to be as ugly as possible.

• Fact
Reactions: cnm
The modern strategy, at least in terms of defeating any notion of a so-called two-state solution, has always been to isolate West Bank Palestinians from Gazan Palestinians while funneling money to Hamas to keep the pow wow going and to draw them into persistent conflict until something like this eventually happened.

But this shit's been going on for thousands of years anyway.

I'm tired of being held up at the barrel of a government gun to fund its continuation, honestly.

They should go to war over it and let the victor figure out who owns what ... Again.

Wrong.
The Ottoman Empire, British, and UN, never allowed the native Palestinians to have arms or armies.
The US illegally armed the IDF with B-17 bombers, P-51 Mustangs, M-4 Sherman tanks, etc.

The Zionists have no legal basis for even being there, and the UN should have arrested and deported all the Zionists when they blew up the British peacekeepers and gunned down Folke Bernadotte, the UN moderator, in 1948.

That's what nuclear bombs are made for in the first place.

Wipe them out or pay the consequences. Yes, that means genocide.

IMO, sometimes genocide is not merely morally justified, it's a moral obligation.

The only people with any right to be there are the Palestinians.

Maybe people who have nothing invested in the outcome outside of vapid rhetoric ...
Should let the Israelis and Hamas figure things out.

Wrong.
The Palestinians have illegally been denied any weapons to defend themselves.
The US illegally arms the IDF.

The modern strategy, at least in terms of defeating any notion of a so-called two-state solution, has always been to isolate West Bank Palestinians from Gazan Palestinians while funneling money to Hamas to keep the pow wow going and to draw them into persistent conflict until something like this eventually happened.

But this shit's been going on for thousands of years anyway.

I'm tired of being held up at the barrel of a government gun to fund its continuation, honestly.

Wrong.
There was no significant violence between Jews and Moslems until around 1946.
Native Jews and Arab Moslems have never had any conflict.
In fact, when Mohammed was defending Medina and later attacked Mecca, most his troops were volunteer Jews.

Maybe people who have nothing invested in the outcome outside of vapid rhetoric ...
Should let the Israelis and Hamas figure things out.

Since you comment so much on the subject I assume you have investments there?

The Israelis conquered the land in a war started by Egypt and Syria to destroy Israel. The Israelis should annex the land, and deport the Palestinians living there.

Wrong.
The 1948 war was started by the Zionists first blowing up the British peacekeepers in the King David Hotel, gunning down the UN moderator Folke Bernadotte, so they could then start massacring hundreds of native villages like Deir Yassin.

The Israelis are almost all illegal immigrants, with no right to be there at all.

Then pray tell, why is it that it's the Palestinians that are being driven out of their homeland

When did those Arabs get a homeland in Judea or Samaria?

That is a lie.
Judea, Samaria, and Israel only existed for a short time, after the Egyptian Hebrew invaded around 1000 BC, and until the Assyrians beat them and made them leave around 850 BC.

The natives to the Levant are all Arab.
In fact, the Hebrew and Egyptians are all Arab as well.
The natives to the Land of Canaan are the Canaanites, Chaldeans, Nabateans, Urites, Amorites, Phoenicians, etc.
The Hebrew are NOT native to the Levant at all.

Israel owns the land; it's not seizing anything.

Israel has no basis at all for any ownership in the Mideast.
They were Egyptian invaders around 1000 BC, were defeated and driven out by the Assyrian around 850 BC, and have not had any claim to land for thousands of years.
The are nomadic.

Forum List

Back