Neil deGrasse Tyson accused of drugging, raping student. Media blackout follows

Seems a lot of GOPer's are trying to find, or even manufacturing stories, on anyone they see as 'liberal' in order to take the heat off of Moore. Not going to work. Tyson is not running for any office. Nor is either of the Clinton's. Nothing that someone else has done or is accused of doing absolves the slime of Moore. There are people from the women he accosted as teenagers while he was in his thirties, to mall workers and police that state he was a known predator of teen girls. This may have cost Moore the race, and certainly will taint all too many Republicans in races in 2018.

Searching to find mud and making it up if you don’t is straight out of the Democrat playbook. That’s what Mueller is doing right now.

Well, the connection between Moore and Tyson is that the 'Conservatives' are willing to do anything to deflect from the fact that they are supporting a pedophile. The GOP, Grand Old Pedophiles. This is going to stain the GOP 2018 through 2020.

You wish. Fact is that there are as many democrats as republicans. The voters will concider it a wash.

So, these people made bullshit moves towards grown women. Good to see it coming out and embarrassing them. Maybe prevent that uncalled for behavior in the future. Still, not at all the same as a middle aged man trying to be a predator on teen girls, some as young as 14. The first actions are reprehensible, the second, vile and scummy. And that is what the people support Moore are, also.
That's what I find most surprising...NOT. Is that so many republicans are actually defending someone as disgusting and perverted as Moore. I mean, the Family Values types are absolutely drooling over Moore and singing about his innocence. Soon we'll see a parade of Evangelicals having a parade in Moore's honor. Maybe a dog-damned statue is in order for this predator. They can build it in front of trump tower. Then the other pervert, t, can enjoy looking at it every day.

So, these people made bullshit moves towards grown women. Good to see it coming out and embarrassing them. Maybe prevent that uncalled for behavior in the future. Still, not at all the same as a middle aged man trying to be a predator on teen girls, some as young as 14. The first actions are reprehensible, the second, vile and scummy. And that is what the people support Moore are, also.
That's what I find most surprising...NOT. Is that so many republicans are actually defending someone as disgusting and perverted as Moore. I mean, the Family Values types are absolutely drooling over Moore and singing about his innocence. Soon we'll see a parade of Evangelicals having a parade in Moore's honor. Maybe a dog-damned statue is in order for this predator. They can build it in front of trump tower. Then the other pervert, t, can enjoy looking at it every day.

What I find so surprising .....NOT, is that one of yours could drug a woman and rape her and it’s ok with you people. But but but Moore!

Millions of people claimed Obama was not an American citizen.

Idiot. Very few said he was NOT a citizen. The argument was that he was not a natural born citizen since he was born in kenya. Lots of evidence for that. THINK
He told his publicist he was born in Kenya...even if that wasn't true.

Not only that, his burial of college records fueled the belief that he was hiding his status as a foreign student and receiving assistance.

It turns out Neil deGresse Tyson is black, just like Bill Cosby.

The liberal media would have ignored Al Frankin, too, if not for a photo of him honking a sleeping woman's breasts.

The liberal media worked very hard to avoid Bill Clinton's acts of rape and ejaculate-tested sexual misconduct.

Being a liberal means having no moral standards. Even faggots are liberal-approved.

I'm going to side with Tyson on this one. I don't think he did this, he has plenty of hipster fangirls and even fanboys that'd let him have sex with them to need to drug someone.

He’s a clown who pretends to be a scientist. I think he used to be one, maybe still has a degree but he’s just a performing clown now.

What else can he do since he is an affirmative action baby who can barely read.?

We'd slam Moore IF the accusations were true. But there is no evidence and it's most likely these women were simply paid by the TV nets to make all this up.

Not only that, his burial of college records fueled the belief that he was hiding his status as a foreign student and receiving assistance.

Yup - and the useless press never investigated obama for that. Hell - they didn't challenge him on anything.

Better be damn solid proof before we attack Neil Degrasse Tyson. I extremely fucking doubt this.

Why do you doubt it? Do you think Tyson is a white guy who killed the SAT? No, he's a dumb black guy who happens to be smooth talker. That's not exactly the criteria to put him above suspicion. You express doubt in the accusation only because you don't care if it's true.

Better be damn solid proof before we attack Neil Degrasse Tyson. I extremely fucking doubt this.

Why do you doubt it? Do you think Tyson is a white guy who killed the SAT? No, he's a dumb black guy who happens to be smooth talker. That's not exactly the criteria to put him above suspicion. You express doubt in the accusation only because you don't care if it's true.
100% correct.

We'd slam Moore IF the accusations were true. But there is no evidence and it's most likely these women were simply paid by the TV nets to make all this up.
Exactly....if I see actual evidence, I will be quick to call for him to step down.

Hell - tyson is not even a smooth talker. He's bad at everything but he's black and since the press is extremely racist and anti-white they try to make him into some big brain equal to the thousands of super-smart white men. Not fooling a soul.

Well, sexual abuse is rampant — and this is true, regardless of political persuasion — so the women should be given the benefit of the doubt UNTIL proof is produced to show, conclusively, what is true.

Up to this point, the circumstantial evidence, and various statements, seem to show Moore has some serious character issues. But it would be a good thing for the truth to come out before the election. We already have enough swine in office — from both parties.

Up to this point, the circumstantial evidence, and various statements, seem to show Moore has some serious character issues. But it would be a good thing for the truth to come out before the election. We already have enough swine in office — from both parties.

Once on the ballot, it's not about Moore. It's about what he'll do in government vs. his Democrat opponent. Better a swine than an enemy in office, the lessor of two evils. Moore is accused of nothing but creepy behavior 40 years ago. His Democrat opponent would help faggots molest boys, today.

Forum List

Back