Neil deGrabass Tyson denies sexual misconduct allegations

Remember, we must believe the women, we must believe the survivors.

Esteemed astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson has denied a trio of sexual misconduct allegations levied against him and said he welcomes an investigation by Fox and NatGeo -- the broadcasters of his Emmy Award-winning show "Cosmos."
He explained it to my satisfaction. He did not attack and threaten the women, or claim he blacked out too often to remember. He did not rely on the party in power to block any investigation into the matter, and has in fact offered to cooperate in any investigation.

Esteemed astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson has denied a trio of sexual misconduct allegations levied against him and said he welcomes an investigation by Fox and NatGeo -- the broadcasters of his Emmy Award-winning show "Cosmos."
He explained it to my satisfaction. He did not attack and threaten the women, or claim he blacked out too often to remember. He did not rely on the party in power to block any investigation into the matter, and has in fact offered to cooperate in any investigation.
nor did he call anyone a liar.

He thinks a lot of himself, I'm sure, which is the one constant with all these guys who have been accused--big egos. But he's a very smart man, so I hope he can continue to explain the universe to us.

Probably more skanks looking for cash. Tyson is probably pretty liberal, but when it comes to liberal sociopaths they'd cut each other's throats for a price.

Probably more skanks looking for cash. Tyson is probably pretty liberal, but when it comes to liberal sociopaths they'd cut each other's throats for a price.

He's probably liberal on social issues, but I don't hear him say much about politics at all. Last I heard him say anything regarding politics was in defense of Trump's "space force" idea. He's also supposedly a Republican.

I absolutely forbid any comments from this point on that mention Uranus.

Dr DeGrasse Tyson would never use such an obvious ploy to lure women.

webelievesurvivors-13.jpg

That's all irrelevant.
Women claim he has groped, assaulted, and or acted inappropriately. That's all that matters.

#metoo

maxresdefault (1)[/ur

He thinks a lot of himself, I'm sure, which is the one constant with all these guys who have been accused--big egos. But he's a very smart man, so I hope he can continue to explain the universe to us.
Check his response.

That's all irrelevant.
Women claim he has groped, assaulted, and or acted inappropriately. That's all that matters.

#metoo

maxresdefault (1)[/ur
I’ll stand with you if the government blocks any investigation into the matter for the sake of winning political points.

Check his response.

That's all irrelevant.

#metoo

maxresdefault (1)[/ur
I’ll stand with you if the government blocks any investigation into the matter for the sake of winning political points.
I did read his response. It is certainly possible that his body language and tone of voice made it obvious he was being a creep. He didn't go full Weinstein, and maybe he was totally unaware of what he projected to the women he offended. I don't know. I just hope he isn't driven from public life. It would be a terrible waste of a very good mind.

Forum List

Back