Zone1 An Israeli bomb destroyed 4,000 embryos at a Gaza IVF centre. Where is the outrage?

Tommy, there is no solution for all the frozen embryos at the IVF clinics. That's why the Catholic Church recently came out so strongly against IVF. Your pretense to share the Church's opinion is mockery. You are a liar.
I doubt that these would have been catholic babies so Im not sure where you are going with that.,
Do you agree it was a war crime ?

How could Leftists have a problem with this? Before birth, these pre-human organisms have no more significance than a bunion.

How could Leftists have a problem with this? Before birth, these pre-human organisms have no more significance than a bunion.
These embryos wers being kept for couples who wanted to have babys. Its a shame that the fake christians dont count them as people.

These embryos wers being kept for couples who wanted to have babys. Its a shame that the fake christians dont count them as people.
Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity."

Sorry TT, but we know about the way you fuckers on the left play, and we just use your own words right back at ya.

Most of the responses on this thread seem to be about me rather than the topic.

Pro lifers seem to have a problem forming an answer. I suspected that they would.

Here is the real answer. Pro lifers are hypocrites who use their bible to justifty their political views.

They are pro life until it clashes with killing they approve of. Thats why they will not condemn this killing, They are just hypocrites.

Most of the responses on this thread seem to be about me rather than the topic.

Pro lifers seem to have a problem forming an answer. I suspected that they would.

Here is the real answer. Pro lifers are hypocrites who use their bible to justifty their political views.

They are pro life until it clashes with killing they approve of. Thats why they will not condemn this killing, They are just hypocrites.
If you pulled your head out of that fat ass and realized that as long as the Camel Jockey murderers are aborted before they can strap bombs on those unborn babies, i am all for the elimination of the problem.

Forum List

Back