Neil deGrasse Tyson accused of drugging, raping student. Media blackout follows

There are nine women, mall workers, and police officers that are all stating that Moore was a predator on teen girls in his 30's when he was an Assistant District Attorney. The bastard is guilty as hell.

The two women (the only two who claim sexual assault and were under age at the time) are both proven liars, Corfman claims that Moore called her on her phone in her room and her own mother confirmed that she had no phone in her room and Nelson refuses to provide the yearbook for inspection despite being invited to provide a 2nd hand writing analyst of their own choosing.

Furthermore; the mall manager has confirmed that he was never banned from the mall and they claimed there was police involvement and yet there is no police report, a restraining order, or any paper trail of any kind.
Fucking bullshit. Nine women, multiple mall workers as well as police officers. LOL

There are nine women, mall workers, and police officers that are all stating that Moore was a predator on teen girls in his 30's when he was an Assistant District Attorney. The bastard is guilty as hell.

The two women (the only two who claim sexual assault and were under age at the time) are both proven liars, Corfman claims that Moore called her on her phone in her room and her own mother confirmed that she had no phone in her room and Nelson refuses to provide the yearbook for inspection despite being invited to provide a 2nd hand writing analyst of their own choosing.

Furthermore; the mall manager has confirmed that he was never banned from the mall and they claimed there was police involvement and yet there is no police report, a restraining order, or any paper trail of any kind.
Fucking bullshit. Nine women, multiple mall workers as well as police officers. LOL

Only two women who claim they were underage or sexually assaulted, both are proven liars, 7 women with zero corroborating evidence who didn't come forward until 30 years after the fact after Moore won the primary, and considering the freak show that was the women's march finding 7 nuts to lie against Moore is not that impressive.

If Moore was banned from the mall then why does the mall manager confirm that he wasn't? Why no evidence of a police report? Why no restraining order?

Better be damn solid proof before we attack Neil Degrasse Tyson. I extremely fucking doubt this.

So you're saying Tyson should get special treatment?? Tyson is another affirmative action fraud just like ben carson and nearly all "accomplished blacks".. You can't trust any of them. THINK, white-hating racist.

Hey einstein. What is wrong with a 32 yo man dating a 17 yo?. THINK, hate-king.

Better be damn solid proof before we attack Neil Degrasse Tyson. I extremely fucking doubt this.

So you're saying Tyson should get special treatment?? Tyson is another affirmative action fraud just like ben carson and nearly all "accomplished blacks".. You can't trust any of them. THINK, white-hating racist.
The allegation against Tyson is more believable simply for the fact that he isn't running for office. Not to mention the allegation is documented as having been stated prior to this political stunt in the senate race...

He raped he in the name of "Science."

Wanted to explore a heavenly body.
<<He raped he in the name of "Science.">> That's an updated version of the married Newt Gingrich excuse for humping extra-martially while accusing Bubba of sexual mischief. Didn't Newt say it was a 'patriotic' need to relieve tension so he could govern better?

Seems a lot of GOPer's are trying to find, or even manufacturing stories, on anyone they see as 'liberal' in order to take the heat off of Moore. Not going to work. Tyson is not running for any office. Nor is either of the Clinton's. Nothing that someone else has done or is accused of doing absolves the slime of Moore. There are people from the women he accosted as teenagers while he was in his thirties, to mall workers and police that state he was a known predator of teen girls. This may have cost Moore the race, and certainly will taint all too many Republicans in races in 2018.
New report out saying Clinton was messing around with four teenagers around 2000, on air f#ck one. 4 women are threatening to come forward. Just think Hillary can't run them off this time. Just think how old Clinton was then, sick and he is your man. Lol

Seems a lot of GOPer's are trying to find, or even manufacturing stories, on anyone they see as 'liberal' in order to take the heat off of Moore. Not going to work. Tyson is not running for any office. Nor is either of the Clinton's. Nothing that someone else has done or is accused of doing absolves the slime of Moore. There are people from the women he accosted as teenagers while he was in his thirties, to mall workers and police that state he was a known predator of teen girls. This may have cost Moore the race, and certainly will taint all too many Republicans in races in 2018.

Oh my ... all too funny.

What are Conyers and Franken? Chopped liver? There is proof and admission concerning their peccadilloes. All the press, Hollywood and media people getting canned are Progressives.
So, these people made bullshit moves towards grown women. Good to see it coming out and embarrassing them. Maybe prevent that uncalled for behavior in the future. Still, not at all the same as a middle aged man trying to be a predator on teen girls, some as young as 14.

Still waiting on the evidence. You have some?
"Still waiting on the evidence. You have some?" Sounds like the old OJ defense to me! All the evidence against that one was circumstantial...but..he did it...you just know he did.

Millions of people claimed Obama was not an American citizen.

Oh my ... all too funny.

What are Conyers and Franken? Chopped liver? There is proof and admission concerning their peccadilloes. All the press, Hollywood and media people getting canned are Progressives.
So, these people made bullshit moves towards grown women. Good to see it coming out and embarrassing them. Maybe prevent that uncalled for behavior in the future. Still, not at all the same as a middle aged man trying to be a predator on teen girls, some as young as 14.

Still waiting on the evidence. You have some?
"Still waiting on the evidence. You have some?" Sounds like the old OJ defense to me! All the evidence against that one was circumstantial

Is that why he led police on a long car chase with $100,000 and a big knife?

Better be damn solid proof before we attack Neil Degrasse Tyson.

Why? Is he, um ... special?
Well uhh...yes he is. If you disagree tell the undefeated highschool and collegiate ex wrestling phenom what you think of him to his face.
Google

He's not special, no matter how many males he phenomenally groped.
Wrestling isn't groping dunce...it's a manly sport that you lack the courage for. Tyson was good at it and is brilliant to boot. I'd put his IQ up against yours or Roy Moore's anytime anytime... And unlikethe homely Moore, i doubt that Tyson raped anyone. With his good looks he wouldn't have to.

Better be damn solid proof before we attack Neil Degrasse Tyson.

Why? Is he, um ... special?
Well uhh...yes he is. If you disagree tell the undefeated highschool and collegiate ex wrestling phenom what you think of him to his face.
Google

He's not special, no matter how many males he phenomenally groped.
Wrestling isn't groping dunce

Sorry. "Grappled". :laugh:

it's a manly sport that you lack the courage for.

5th Dan Tae Kwon Do, certified by the Kukkiwon.

Tyson was good at it and is brilliant to boot. I'd put his IQ up against yours or Roy Moore's anytime anytime... And unlikethe homely Moore, i doubt that Tyson raped anyone. With his good looks he wouldn't have to.

IQ I shmoo. There are lots of high IQs sitting on the streets shaking tin cups.

He's a educated man. It doesn't make him special, nor does Moore have any connection.

Forum List

Back