Neil deGrasse Tyson accused of drugging, raping student. Media blackout follows

Non-belief in a deity is a lie? LOL
Yes, it is based on a lie. God exists.
If you can prove that statement, you'll be doing what no man in the history of the world has been able to do.

Please, show us some of your convincing proof. We're waiting...
Don't have enough time to do so tonight, maybe some time in the near future. I will remember you are interested in discussing this and keep that in mind. I'll start a thread on this topic in the proper forum here soon.

If you can prove that statement, you'll be doing what no man in the history of the world has been able to do.

Don't have enough time to do so tonight, maybe some time in the near future. I will remember you are interested in discussing this and keep that in mind. I'll start a thread on this topic in the proper forum here soon.
I'm not interested in "discussing" it. You made a radical statement, I'd simply like to see your proof.

If you do have proof, you should be able to make a concise, logical, statement, with citations. No need for an entire thread.

Your proof should not be an argument. It should be so clear and obvious that it is undeniable.

I'm not interested in "discussing" it. You made a radical statement, I'd simply like to see your proof.

If you do have proof, you should be able to make a concise, logical, statement, with citations. No need for an entire thread.

Your proof should not be an argument. It should be so clear and obvious that it is undeniable.
It takes time to walk people through, plus don't want to get banned for going completely off topic on this thread.

I'm just too tired to go through it all at the moment, that's why I offered to start a thread on the topic. It has to be discussed, I am not claiming to have physical evidence of God's existence, I can prove it through reason and logic..but it takes someone willing to discuss it honestly.

There are nine women, mall workers, and police officers that are all stating that Moore was a predator on teen girls in his 30's when he was an Assistant District Attorney. The bastard is guilty as hell.

The two women (the only two who claim sexual assault and were under age at the time) are both proven liars, Corfman claims that Moore called her on her phone in her room and her own mother confirmed that she had no phone in her room and Nelson refuses to provide the yearbook for inspection despite being invited to provide a 2nd hand writing analyst of their own choosing.

Furthermore; the mall manager has confirmed that he was never banned from the mall and they claimed there was police involvement and yet there is no police report, a restraining order, or any paper trail of any kind.
Fucking bullshit. Nine women, multiple mall workers as well as police officers. LOL

Only two women who claim they were underage or sexually assaulted, both are proven liars, 7 women with zero corroborating evidence who didn't come forward until 30 years after the fact after Moore won the primary, and considering the freak show that was the women's march finding 7 nuts to lie against Moore is not that impressive.

If Moore was banned from the mall then why does the mall manager confirm that he wasn't? Why no evidence of a police report? Why no restraining order?
"Proven liars".....how so?

Corfman claims that Moore called her on her phone in her room and her own mother confirmed that she had no phone in her room and Nelson refuses to provide the yearbook for inspection despite being invited to provide a 2nd hand writing analyst of their own choosing.

And what about the retired police officer's comments about keeping him away from the cheerleaders at football games?

Where is the police report? Where is the restraining order? Where is the paper trail of any kind? The same questions apply to the mall allegations.

5th Dan Tae Kwon Do, certified by the Kukkiwon.
Translation: internet tough guy.

He's a educated man. It doesn't make him special, nor does Moore have any connection.

He's special enough to be an astrophysicist
With his own TV and Sirius XM shows.
And, millions of people know his name and who he is. Tyson is not your average guy.
Special? I guess the definition is more subjective . I think a gifted and talented man such as he warrants the title. You don't have to agree.

Moore has no connection except when threads like this pop up to take the focus off a public servant like Moore and project it onto
someone black...public servant ir not.

It was 33 years ago and it's just her word but that hasn't stopped the press from attacking white men who face similar allegations.

Former Grad Student Accuses Neil De Grasse Tyson Of Rape

oct 30 2017 A woman who attended grad school with Neil deGrasse Tyson says the now-famous astrophysicist drugged and raped her at the University of Texas back in 1984.

Tchiya Amet tweeted her allegations as part of the "#MeToo" campaign — a social media-based effort to help women reveal incidents of sexual harassment, sexual abuse, and rape in their past. Amet made the same claims in 2014 and again in 2016, and resurfaced a blog post from 2014 as part of the effort.

In the post, Amet claims Tyson slipped her a "mickie" — a slang-term for the date rape drug GhB — and then took her back to a room where he had sexual intercourse with her against her will. The essay, written as an open letter to Tyson, asks the scientist what he would say to his family and hers, given his past impropriety.

Ben Shapiro’s Daily Wire Finally Admits To Being A Fake News Satire Site |

white trash.

There are stories about women getting busted falsely accusing men of rape in the news quite frequently, which is why a lot of people are becoming more skeptical of rape claims from women lately. Feminazism made people less likely to believe women, good job libtards.

Hell yes. Rape and sexual harassment are falsely accused all the time. They are just ways to extort money out of men.

For sure your intellectual level is incapable of comprehending the level that Tyson operates on. You are the typical 'Conservative, if you can't eat it or fuck it, then piss on it" LOL
It's always the same with you liars, just like a broken record.

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for days, or weeks.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

Corfman claims that Moore called her on her phone in her room and her own mother confirmed that she had no phone in her room and Nelson refuses to provide the yearbook for inspection despite being invited to provide a 2nd hand writing analyst of their own choosing.

Where is the police report? Where is the restraining order? Where is the paper trail of any kind? The same questions apply to the mall allegations.

She has no evidence and her story is full of lies and most people now believe corfman was paid by the media to make it all up.

Astrophysicist?? HAHAHA. He got his degree thru affirmative action. And who cares about a TV show?. Tyson is just an entertainer. A totally useless person.

screenshot_2.png

screenshot_3.png

Astrophysicist?? HAHAHA. He got his degree thru affirmative action. And who cares about a TV show?. Tyson is just an entertainer. A totally useless person.
Doesn't matter how he got his degree but he would have suceeded with or without Affirmative Action. You're just a hater.

Who cares about a tv show? :lol: Obviouly quite a few Americans like his show. Some
bigits...like you...just cant stand it when the color of success is black.

Seems a lot of GOPer's are trying to find, or even manufacturing stories, on anyone they see as 'liberal' in order to take the heat off of Moore. Not going to work. Tyson is not running for any office. Nor is either of the Clinton's. Nothing that someone else has done or is accused of doing absolves the slime of Moore. There are people from the women he accosted as teenagers while he was in his thirties, to mall workers and police that state he was a known predator of teen girls. This may have cost Moore the race, and certainly will taint all too many Republicans in races in 2018.

What gives this a little bit of legs is that she made these accusation Waay before the #metoo campaign started, and all the fall out after Weinstein. She wasn’t hopping on a band wagon....

Notice how science rocks says “we better get proof, I doubt these accusations.” Quite a different stance than what he takes with Roy Moore, that is assumption of guilt. Clearly based on his political beliefs, hes wanting it to be true and assuming, in the other he’s hoping it isn’t, and demanding evidence...

How much money are they getting? If they are doing it for money, you should be able to provide that info, right?

That's stupid, even for a hater like you . How should i know how much they're paid.? THINK, white-hating racist.

Doesn't matter how he got his degree but he would have suceeded with or without Affirmative Action. You're just a hater.

Who cares about a tv show? :lol: Obviouly quite a few Americans like his show. Some
bigits...like you...just cant stand it when the color of success is black.

Who cares about a tv show?

The_Apprentice_original_logo.png

Doesn't matter how he got his degree but he would have suceeded with or without Affirmative Action.

HAHAHA. Did you really say that.??? It doesn't matter whether he earned his degree or just got it because he's black???

Forum List

Back