Another left wing star #metoo....neil degrasse tyson...

Neil deGrasse Tyson’s Religion and Political Views

Everything I could find on him seems that's he's actually a Republican.

Neil deGrasse Tyson on Twitter

Neil deGrasse Tyson has the wrong model of politics

I know. A black scientist who is a Republican? Means he is double hated by the GOP.
Doesn't look like he's too popular with women, either.

Something you know all about.
Only 3 of them
Make that four.

I know. A black scientist who is a Republican? Means he is double hated by the GOP.

Only 3 of them
Make that four.
3 probably liara

Only 3 of them
Make that four.
3 probably liara
Ínhi manú.

I knew there were some fucked up people on this message board but I had no idea that you were one of them in spite of our differing views on certain gun control issue.

People like you are the reason these men have gotten away with these violations for so long if you honestly believe that a man's occupation means that even if they committed a criminal act, that they shouldn't be punished for it. What all of you fail to realize is it doesn't matter who a woman says yes to, or how many times she says yes or her occupation. The ONLY thing that matters is who she says NO to when that NO is not respected.

Okay, when you make your living TAKING YOUR CLOTHES OFF, you really , really, really don't get to whine people aren't respecting you.

upload_2018-12-2_21-0-11.jpeg

upload_2018-12-2_21-0-53.jpeg

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

American feminist and author Camille Paglia speaks about 'Mentally Imbalanced, Hysterical, Neurotic Women'.

Sadly, in my opinion, backed by medical science, many of these neurotic #METOO embracing women are primarily RESPONSIBLE for creating our Nation's expanding *CHILD CARE* Public Health Crisis that Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of the 'Center For Youth Wellness', as well as her medical colleagues passionately believe requires a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about an easily preventable though potentially life scarring medical disease/condition known as 'Childhood Trauma' or Adverse Childhood Experiences' (ACEs).

Far too often crazy moms raise crazy, dysfunctional children and teens maturing into damaged adults. Some adults become scarred-survivors, some don't ever recover from the trauma their mom caused or failed to protect them from. :sad:

Please investigate Childhood Trauma for yourself. Learn how this potentially life scarring medical disease affects childhood development, as well as our emotional and PHYSICAL health throughout our lifetime.

Yet more importantly, act like a responsible, caring human being and Report Suspected Cases of Child Abuse. It's a free call, don't be shy!
___
The Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline is dedicated to the prevention of child abuse. Serving the U.S. and Canada, the hotline is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with professional crisis counselors who—through interpreters—provide assistance in over 170 languages. The hotline offers crisis intervention, information, and referrals to thousands of emergency, social service, and support resources. All calls are confidential.

Bottom line, we are here to answer the call.

The national hotline is available 24/7 at (1-800) 4-A-Child or (1-800) 422-4453.

Dr. Nadine Burks Harris STRONG.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect

Forum List

Back