Neil deGrabass Tyson denies sexual misconduct allegations

It's ridiculous that some of these stories are treated like Weinstein or Cosby.

BREAKING: Man sexually harasses woman...

Aww, shit. Can you believe it?

Yes! Of course I can believe it.

Meh, your stance arises from partisan nonsense. If someone told you that children molested by priests were leftists, you would demonize them, too.
Partisan nonsense nothing....We had a few of these "rape culture" freaks here a few years back...Broads who believed every word of the lying stripper at Duke, and the fake story put out by Rolling stone...They were even more unhinged and moonbatty than you are...And that's no mean feat.

Meh, your stance arises from partisan nonsense. If someone told you that children molested by priests were leftists, you would demonize them, too.
Partisan nonsense nothing....We had a few of these "rape culture" freaks here a few years back...Broads who believed every word of the lying stripper at Duke, and the fake story put out by Rolling stone...They were even more unhinged and moonbatty than you are...And that's no mean feat.
I see. So, you're acting like an idiot because those individuals acted like idiots that time. How..."special" for you.

I did read his response. It is certainly possible that his body language and tone of voice made it obvious he was being a creep. He didn't go full Weinstein, and maybe he was totally unaware of what he projected to the women he offended. I don't know. I just hope he isn't driven from public life. It would be a terrible waste of a very good mind.
He wasted his mind when he decided to be a political piss boi for the left.

His reboot of "Cosmos" was a disgrace...I wish Cal Sagan could have been alive to kick his ass.

I did read his response. It is certainly possible that his body language and tone of voice made it obvious he was being a creep. He didn't go full Weinstein, and maybe he was totally unaware of what he projected to the women he offended. I don't know. I just hope he isn't driven from public life. It would be a terrible waste of a very good mind.

His reboot of "Cosmos" was a disgrace...I wish Cal Sagan could have been alive to kick his ass.

The new Cosmos was created and written by Carl Sagan's widow.

It is an FBI/DOJ statistical fact, not my opinion, that black males make up 6.5% of America's population and commit 79% of its rape. Therefore in the case of rape accusations against Crybaby-Americans, I believe in guilty-until-proven-innocent. For whatever reason, this grievance-mongering race simply can't keep it in their pants.

And why does everyone think DeGrasse-Tyson is some scientific genius? He's merely a TV presenter who probably barely has enough scientific knowledge to teach a high school science class.

The new Cosmos was created and written by Carl Sagan's widow.
* And Steven Soter, an astrophysicist.

It is an FBI/DOJ statistical fact, not my opinion, that black males make up 6.5% of America's population and commit 79% of its rape. Therefore in the case of rape accusations against Crybaby-Americans, I believe in guilty-until-proven-innocent. For whatever reason, this grievance-mongering race simply can't keep it in their pants.

And why does everyone think DeGrasse-Tyson is some scientific genius? He's merely a TV presenter who probably barely has enough scientific knowledge to teach a high school science class.
Of course , you are a racist liar : Table 21

He's probably liberal on social issues, but I don't hear him say much about politics at all. Last I heard him say anything regarding politics was in defense of Trump's "space force" idea. He's also supposedly a Republican.

Can't say what led me to think he was a lib, but you are right that he isn't a loud mouth moonbat.

If he came out and supported ANYTHING Trump said, he had several knives being forged in his name.

webelievesurvivors-13.jpg
With the difference being, DeGrasse does not stand accused of sexual assault. Just creepy misconduct.

In his response, he "explains" a rape accusation.

My message for those who believe the survivors: I believe them too once I know for a fact that they truly are survivors and not just those who will do whatever it takes to get whatever it is that they are hunting for.

God bless you and the true survivors always!!!

Holly

My message for those who believe the survivors: I believe them too once I know for a fact that they truly are survivors and not just those who will do whatever it takes to get whatever it is that they are hunting for.

God bless you and the true survivors always!!!

Holly

But wait, liberals (Dimocrats) tell us we must believe women, we must believe the survivors of sexual assault. Remember the Kavenaugh hearings ?
Liberals (Dimocrats) tell us we do not need proof, we only need accusations.

Forum List

Back