Trump: “We” Eliminated Roe

My bad we've only been discussing Constitutional rights this entire conversation. I won't make that mistake again and overestimate your ability to follow along with a discussion.bush
So you resort to personal insults when you’re losing an argument.

The CRA of 1964 had nothing to do with Brown. There never was any right to segregation. States could have ended segregation at any time.

So you resort to personal insults when you’re losing an argument.
LOL Please try to be more consistent and not change your language in the middle of an argument.
The CRA of 1964 had nothing to do with Brown. There never was any right to segregation. States could have ended segregation at any time.
LOL Never heard of Plessy huh?

LOL Please try to be more consistent and not change your language in the middle of an argument.

LOL Never heard of Plessy huh?
Plessy expanded government power, allowing them to pass laws forbidding integration.

Just like how Dobbs expanded government power, allowing states to pass laws forbidding abortion.

Plessy expanded government power, allowing them to pass laws forbidding integration.

Just like how Dobbs expanded government power, allowing states to pass laws forbidding abortion.
Yes that's your opinion. It's also your opinion that Dobbs took away "rights"

Yes that's your opinion. It's also your opinion that Dobbs took away "rights"
1713143295462.jpeg

Here is Trump bragging just the other day about how WE (his admin) eliminated Roe

And yet we’ve been told by him and others that he is not against abortion.

The man can’t tell the truth ever

We know Trump is a liar and conman...but he is better than a commie dem. Abortion is a touchy subject. Not because of women's rights or religion, but because of the ramifications of the survival of America. The idiot reps think they will save America with a 50-state abortion ban and lowering taxes for the rich.

Personally I believe you should be encouraging dems to abort ALL their babies...to save the planet. When you ban abortion, all you are doing is bringing a majority of more little dems into the world that will grow up to destroy America. Abort those filthy little dems before they can even take their first breath. Suck those little commie fetuses out of those skanky dem vag's with a Shopvac and throw them into the closest trash can. And I'm all for adult dems aborting themselves as well...we must save the planet! OK, I understand there may be collateral damage and some future reps are aborted...but this is WAR! I'm not joking...I never joke. You are seeing America destroyed in real time by the filthy, commie dems.

Now the flip side of the coin is this...

If states ban abortion, the blue hairs will move to states that are abortion friendly. This offers hope to make the red states redder. While this theory has some truth to it; the reality has been very different from the hopium. What has happened in the past is; the blue hairs rally and get abortion freedom passed in a state election and enshrined in the state's constitution. And the idiot reps now find that abortion is much worse in their state than what it was under Roe Vs. Wade.

The filthy dem women claim the gov wants to control their vag. That is wrong. The gov does not want to control their vag any more than the gov wants to control my hands or that pile of scrap metal sitting in the corner. But, if I use my hands to build an unlicensed machine gun out of that scrap metal, then the gov steps in. Same with a woman's vag. If a woman chooses to create life with her vag and then wants to murder a life...then the gov steps in.

At least that is how a god nutter may view it. For me...I say...

SHOPVAC!

Fuck the commie dems...fuck them with a splintery broomstick!

you lost.jpg

This is not and never was about giving the states more power.

It’s about attacking abortion rights

And one day Trump says “Not me. I didn’t do that”

And the next he proudly proclaims that he DID do that

And bottom line. Trump and Republicans in general will not stop until abortion is outlawed everywhere and under every condition
What other murders are you ok with?

Giving states the right to make decisions for you doesn’t expand freedom, it limits it.

Its not even a states right issue because now the federal government can pass an abortion ban for the whole country.

Dipshit.
What federal laws increase your freedom?

Here is Trump bragging just the other day about how WE (his admin) eliminated Roe

And yet we’ve been told by him and others that he is not against abortion.

The man can’t tell the truth ever
I think “We” did. We voted for him and other republicans. We got the court turned away from evil rulings. We won.

Forum List

Back