Trump: “We” Eliminated Roe

Lesh

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2016

Here is Trump bragging just the other day about how WE (his admin) eliminated Roe

And yet we’ve been told by him and others that he is not against abortion.

The man can’t tell the truth ever

Here is Trump bragging just the other day about how WE (his admin) eliminated Roe

Anytime power is taken away from the federal government and brought back to the people I chalk it up as a win.

MAGA

It was Mitch McConnell who stacked the courts

Anytime power is taken away from the federal government and brought back to the people I chalk it up as a win.

MAGA
This is not and never was about giving the states more power.

It’s about attacking abortion rights

And one day Trump says “Not me. I didn’t do that”

And the next he proudly proclaims that he DID do that

And bottom line. Trump and Republicans in general will not stop until abortion is outlawed everywhere and under every condition

It was Trump who put forward those right wing antiabortion names

But yes… Republicans in general are equally or more at fault here and they should be punished and stopped from doing further damage to abortion rights

MAGA
Yeah, from that perspective you are correct.

That said from a much more practical perspective I would have rather had SCOTUS went with the 15-week Mississippi Compromise.

That way there really would have been a "red wave" in '22 and abortion would no longer be a issue in '24.

You just don't wipe away 50 years of a practice and not expect repercussions.....Many say FDR rode in on the Prohibition issue.....That was what was called a "clue".

This is not and never was about giving the states more power.

It’s about attacking abortion rights

And one day Trump says “Not me. I didn’t do that”

And the next he proudly proclaims that he DID do that

And bottom line. Trump and Republicans in general will not stop until abortion is outlawed everywhere and under every condition

Why do you even care, bro? It's not like you're going to get knocked up. :laughing0301:

I think it was Mithc McConnel who did the side step and not let the real hard decisions come to him in the Senate. It was easier to promote judges who were conservative. Of course, we have had many judges passed who ended not that over the decades for some reason. So, Trump had a say in this also.

Some MAGA are too stupid to understand that Roe v Wade prohibited the government from outlawing abortion before 24 weeks. It gave the people the power to decide for themselves.

Ending Roe v Wade meant that power went from the people to the government. Because now the government can decide if you can get an abortion.

And there’s nothing to prevent the federal government from enacting an abortion ban, so the idea it took power from the federal government is idiotic.

This reporting is so dishonest that it is stunning. It presumes that NOBODY reading the article(s) has any understanding of Roe v Wade, or the reasons why it was overturned, or what the Dobbs decision held. And it ascribes to Trump and the Republicans an initiative that simply never existed and will never exist.

Stupid or Evil; which is it?

Roe was a horrible decision because it LEGISLATED a Federal law on abortion, based on nothing at all. Abortion is not mentioned in the Constitution, therefore it is a matter for the States. It was overturned for just that reason, and Dobbs plainly stated that in the absence of a Constitutional Amendment, abortion was matter for the States to decide.

Trump's recent announcement merely parrots the Dobbs decision, with Trump saying it is a matter for the States to decide.

But the craven Democrats (sorry for the redundancy) were FRANTIC to be able to paint the Republicans as "extreme" on the issue so somehow they manage to claim that Dobbs was an assault on Democracy. Yes, you read that correctly. Taking the matter away from the un-elected Court and giving it over to the Peoples' representatives in the State legislatures was "anti-democratic."

And now they claim that the Republicans wanted (and still want) a Federal law "taking away abortion rights."

What the ever-loving-fuck are they saying?

The Republicans have unanimously said that they would not support ANY Federal law on abortion, because Dobbs took the matter away from the Feds and returned it, rightly, to the States!

"Trump brags about taking away abortion rights"???? You gotta be out of your fucking mind to print that, and worse, if you believe it.

The Left is Evil. The proof mounts every single day.

Hallelujah. We could have had Garland instead of Gorsuch. It's pretty obvious to see Garland is an anti Democracy, partisan hack who has alternately covered up Democrat crime while fabricating Republican crimes. He has been the worst AG ever. MAGA

Some MAGA are too stupid to understand that Roe v Wade prohibited the government from outlawing abortion before 24 weeks. It gave the people the power to decide for themselves.

Ending Roe v Wade meant that power went from the people to the government. Because now the government can decide if you can get an abortion.

And there’s nothing to prevent the federal government from enacting an abortion ban, so the idea it took power from the federal government is idiotic.
It is the abuses of getting pregnant that is the real issue. You can use the hard right religious people as a crutch all you want. Civilization needs common sense in most problems. Entertainment slowly sold us the way we treat other with first removing the respect of the young from their parents as the right way. Then they even made the young the better arbiters of what is right and wrong. Sex is sold with the young as normal and natural. So, there is no penalty for pregnancies. And we even promote it. This is not about an abortion ban.

Hallelujah. We could have had Garland instead of Gorsuch. It's pretty obvious to see Garland is an anti Democracy, partisan hack who has alternately covered up Democrat crime while fabricating Republican crimes. He has been the worst AG ever. MAGA
He is a Prog. Like the Progs on the Supreme Court. We have seen who he goes after. And the Patriot Act has paid dividends for him.

Garland would have mad a much better Justice
Kavanaugh,Gorsuch and Comey lied to get on the court

Roe is settled law my ass

Forum List

Back