Neil deGrasse Tyson accused of drugging, raping student. Media blackout follows

LOL Love the bigotry displayed by the 'Conservatives'. Then they get all bent when their racism is pointed out. LOL
I'm not conservative...I am neo-reactionary and a propertarian.
So you own property?
Several properties, yes. But that's not the entirety of the propertarian ideology.
Do you need leases and subletting contracts to make it an entirety of propertarianism??

LOL Love the bigotry displayed by the 'Conservatives'. Then they get all bent when their racism is pointed out. LOL
So you own property?
Several properties, yes. But that's not the entirety of the propertarian ideology.
Do you need leases and subletting contracts to make it an entirety of propertarianism??
Here, this will help.

What is Propertarianism?

So you own property?
Here, this will help.

What is Propertarianism?
So it doesn't have anything to do with real estate investment....

Neil is an atheist, so in his mind, if she was passed out and not aware and he did not give her an STD or get her pregnant. why not do it?

It's not like there will ever be anyone to answer to about it.

Problem is, the girl figured out she was messed with.

Even at that, what harm was done? Just a little embarrassment is all.

Last edited:
So you own property?
Here, this will help.

What is Propertarianism?
So it doesn't have anything to do with real estate investment....
Not in the sense of real estate investment in today's economy, no.

Neil is an atheist, so in his mind, if she was passed out and not aware and he did not give her an STD or get her pregnant. why not to it?

That's exactly why people will never vote for an atheist to be president. They cannot be trusted because there is no objective right or wrong to these weirdos.

Neil is an atheist, so in his mind, if she was passed out and not aware and he did not give her an STD or get her pregnant. why not to it?

That's exactly why people will never vote for an atheist to be president. They cannot be trusted because there is no objective right or wrong to these weirdos.

Considering how much they lie, I'm not sure it matters

Atheism is a lie, so why expect anything but liars who adhere to the belief?

I suspect that most in the GOP are atheists.

After all, they spend their day jerking off on the internet and promise to do things like repeal and replace Obamacare, never fathoming that Trump would win and force their lying hand.

After all, they spend their day jerking off on the internet and promise to do things like repeal and replace Obamacare, never fathoming that Trump would win and force their lying hand.
It's quite possible. Unfortunately, they're all we have to fight the left.

Sometimes I wonder that had that Bernie fan had finished off the GOP Congressmen, would the GOP finally get a conservative Congress?

Sometimes I wonder that had that Bernie fan had finished off the GOP Congressmen, would the GOP finally get a conservative Congress?
I have wondered about that myself.

Millions of people claimed Obama was not an American citizen.

Idiot. Very few said he was NOT a citizen. The argument was that he was not a natural born citizen since he was born in kenya. Lots of evidence for that. THINK

I never liked Tyson he's a smug bastard. I pefer Michio Kaku as long as he stays in his lane.

I hate both but Kaku is a genuine physicist while tyson is an affirmative action fraud who got his degree by special treatment. All he can do is write silly "physics for poets" books. Not a real physicist.

I never liked Tyson he's a smug bastard. I pefer Michio Kaku as long as he stays in his lane.

I hate both but Kaku is a genuine physicist while tyson is an affirmative action fraud who got his degree by special treatment. All he can do is write silly "physics for poets" books. Not a real physicist.
100% affirmative action.

YOU are the racist since YOU support the affirmative action that enabled tyson to get his fraudulent degree.

Idiot. Very few said he was NOT a citizen. The argument was that he was not a natural born citizen since he was born in kenya. Lots of evidence for that. THINK
He told his publicist he was born in Kenya...even if that wasn't true.

Yes indeed. Obama's own publicist wrote a brochure that said obama was born in kenya. There's a smoking gun but the press blacked out the story.

YOU are the racist since YOU support the affirmative action that enabled tyson to get his fraudulent degree.
Moldy Cocks would praise and support any negroe the Democratic Party put up on stage. He would probably vote for Alvin Greene just because he had a (D) next to his name.

AlvinGreene1.jpg

Forum List

Back