Story about a transgender man

How about the story of a pedo priest that molested young boys? Man, I could post thousands of them. Of course, you hate trans people as you have to stick your fucking nose in everyones life. Jesus himself warned us about judging people and yet that is all you do. I mean damn.

Man relives a personal hell to tell story of boyhood abuse by priest in Maine

The dark history of Ballarat’s worst pedophile priest

Category: | Herald Sun

Matthew you are radically Off Topic, the OP is about Transgendering not about paedophile priests.

"Jesus himself warned us about judging people and yet that is all you do. I mean damn."

You yourself judge others, you consistently post about how evil Right-Wingers are and how we all want to murder LGBTQ people given the opportunity etc both of which of course are incorrect and ridiculous.

Being Transgender: The struggle of following their journey

This has got to be the first ever case of an attractive woman becoming a man.

She's giving up all that power she could have had over men...
Women don't become men. They only pretend to but never become one. Even doctors make these whack jobs sign a waiver that says in essence "you know you'll never actually be the opposite gender, right?"

Please remember this in the future when you make your posts. The correct pronoun is SHE. Forever.

How about the story of a pedo priest that molested young boys? Man, I could post thousands of them. Of course, you hate trans people as you have to stick your fucking nose in everyones life. Jesus himself warned us about judging people and yet that is all you do. I mean damn.

Man relives a personal hell to tell story of boyhood abuse by priest in Maine

The dark history of Ballarat’s worst pedophile priest

Category: | Herald Sun

Like transgenderism, pedophilia is likewise a mental illness, you supporting and encouraging the former is just as morally bankrupt as if you were supporting the latter.

Being Transgender: The struggle of following their journey
This has got to be the first ever case of an attractive woman becoming a man.

She's giving up all that power she could have had over men...

A woman cannot become a man. It is biologically impossible.

Sane people need to stop treating this madness as if it is anything but madness.

You know Bob we have had so many threads about the Transgender thing that I've decided I'm not getting into it anymore, as you and I agree Transgenderism is a psychological illness and these people need psychological therapy and yes it's biologically impossible for a man to be a woman or a woman to be a man.

Leftists are never going to accept this because Leftism itself is a mental illness, so it's not surprising they think a biological male with XY chromosome can become female by having his penis and testicles cut off and that a woman with XX chromosome can become male by having her boobies cut off and vagina sewn up. They forever remain male XY or female XX.

The Leftists attempt to counter Biology 101 by saying but but but what about Hermaphrodites? Well Hermaphroditism is a very rare sex development disorder in human biology, there are more plants that are hermaphrodites and there also are more snails and slugs who are hermaphrodites than humans eg. most pulmonate and opisthobranch snails and all slugs are hermaphrodites.

Can't be having personal freedom! Gots to limit peoples rights.

The fascist right can't stand that some people won't conform to their fucking will. Small government? Seriously, don't make me fucking laugh.
I've told you sick freaks that we don't want to limit anyones rights, we want to stop having the sick freaks forced on us!

New Topics

Forum List

Back