Neil deGrabass Tyson denies sexual misconduct allegations

He's probably liberal on social issues, but I don't hear him say much about politics at all. Last I heard him say anything regarding politics was in defense of Trump's "space force" idea. He's also supposedly a Republican.

Can't say what led me to think he was a lib, but you are right that he isn't a loud mouth moonbat.

If he came out and supported ANYTHING Trump said, he had several knives being forged in his name.

I remember in an interview where he said he doesn't believe in God, but doesn't consider himself part of the "atheist community. The way he explained it was that he doesn't have the time or energy to care, and he wasn't trying to convert anybody. I think because of the loudmouth minority there's a knee jerk reaction by those on the right to assume any atheist is a liberal. :dunno:

I remember in an interview where he said he doesn't believe in God, but doesn't consider himself part of the "atheist community. The way he explained it was that he doesn't have the time or energy to care, and he wasn't trying to convert anybody. I think because of the loudmouth minority there's a knee jerk reaction by those on the right to assume any atheist is a liberal. :dunno:

That is true, as far as politics go he probably gives no fucks, he knows its all bullshit anyway.

That is true, as far as politics go he probably gives no fucks, he knows its all bullshit anyway.

I'm sure he disagrees with the right on most social issues, but nobody with half a brain believes Trump REALLY gives two shits about social issues. The number of abortions he's paid for is probably the only thing keeping Planned Parenthood afloat. :lol:

One of these days the girl who's ass I pinched in the 3rd grade for cutting me in the lunch line is going to come out and attempt to derail my campaign for Emperor.

coz.jpg

He's bad enough. He admits to drugging women and diddling them when they were unconsho. That's what convicted him.

That's what pisses me off. He was an icon of the good part of our culture. To see him brought down sucks, I prefer to remember him as Dr Huxtable.

He's bad enough. He admits to drugging women and diddling them when they were unconsho. That's what convicted him.

That's what pisses me off. He was an icon of the good part of our culture. To see him brought down sucks, I prefer to remember him as Dr Huxtable.
I was a big fan until I worked with him and discovered he was a typical whitey-hating racist.

That was before the white Euro kid murdered his son, so maybe that gave him pause to reconsider his own ways, I don't know.

Remember, we must believe the women, we must believe the survivors.

Neil deGrasse Tyson denies sexual misconduct allegations

Esteemed astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson has denied a trio of sexual misconduct allegations levied against him and said he welcomes an investigation by Fox and NatGeo -- the broadcasters of his Emmy Award-winning show "Cosmos."

This is more complicated than men v women.

The man is a liberal and black.

We WANT him to be guilty!

The only way this works is if the woman can prove she is a real republican (with hastily printed fake ids)!

Then we go with her.

Other wise.....if she is democrat, we need HIM to be guilty and HER to be a liar!

what to do what to do

Well. as a registered conservative I am very well trained in the art of believing 2 opposing perspectives!

"lincoln is the great emancipator who ended slavery!"
"lincoln was an evil northern tyrant who started the war of northern aggression!"

"I support the KKK because they support trump!"
"the KKK are LIBERAL DEMOCRATS who hate trump!"

so I can easily believe that SHE is a liar and HE is guilty!

Esteemed astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson has denied a trio of sexual misconduct allegations levied against him and said he welcomes an investigation by Fox and NatGeo -- the broadcasters of his Emmy Award-winning show "Cosmos."

The only way this works is if the woman can prove she is a real republican (with hastily printed fake ids)!

Then we go with her.

Other wise.....if she is democrat, we need HIM to be guilty and HER to be a liar!

what to do what to do

Well. as a registered conservative I am very well trained in the art of believing 2 opposing perspectives!

"lincoln was an evil northern tyrant who started the war of northern aggression!"

Haha

Then we go with her.

what to do what to do

There are 3 accusers.

What goes around comes around. One of the women accuses him of drugging and raping her...wait for it...when she was in college.

Neil deGrasse Tyson accused of sexual misconduct by three women

There are 3 accusers.
Yep, and there's the big problem. When it gets to 3, one has to start to think: is it ONLY 3, or just 3 who have spoken up?
I don't doubt there's a man alive who hasn't broken the new rules.
Okay, but I'm pretty sure rape and attempted rape haven't changed all that much. The only "new rule" on those is that women don't now fear as much reprisal for speaking out.

There are 3 accusers.
Yep, and there's the big problem. When it gets to 3, one has to start to think: is it ONLY 3, or just 3 who have spoken up?
Okay, but I'm pretty sure rape and attempted rape haven't changed all that much. The only "new rule" on those is that women don't now fear as much reprisal for speaking out.
Swear you never misbehaved in high school. Told a girl she was hot (against her will). Played grab ass. Hit on a girl without her expressed permission.

There are 3 accusers.
Swear you never misbehaved in high school. Told a girl she was hot (against her will). Played grab ass. Hit on a girl without her expressed permission.
Sure, but that's not the only new rule. Rape is a more serious allegation. But I generally agree that we need to out on the brakes on punishing people just for that sort of past behavior.

There are 3 accusers.
Sure, but that's not the only new rule. Rape is a more serious allegation. But I generally agree that we need to out on the brakes on punishing people just for that sort of past behavior.
Those are the new rules. Unwanted advances are career-killing moves.

It's ruining women's empowerment in the workplace.

Those are the new rules.
No, those are only some. Another is that women can speak out about serious incidents with less fear of reprisal.
And not get hired in the first place for the threat. Their own rules damage their cause.

It's like the pussy hat, once a symbol of women's empowerment but now a disgusting article because not all women have vaginas.

Forum List

Back