NE Patriots cheated their way to a Super Bowl

"Tom Brady and the New England Patriots cheated their way to a Super Bowl

You still want that apology, Robert Kraft? The one you’ve been smarmily waiting for since February, acting high and mighty in your two-toned shirts, certain that the New England Patriots had nothing to do with the Deflategate controversy and projecting such a confident air with your statements that there’s “no smoking gun,” leading most to believe that you knew something they didn’t — that the Wells Report was a witch hunt that would exonerate those always-honest Patriots?"
Tom Brady and the New England Patriots cheated their way to a Super Bowl For The Win

No surprises here. Cheaters gonna cheat, deflators gonna deflate

Agreed.
But what's with the singular? Super Bowls.

They were watching practice films before they won the others. But Roger, AKA Kraft's butt buddy, destroyed all the evidence. But I know someone has a copy. If it ever comes out, the Cheatriots are toast. To me, the Cheatriots have never legitimately won a Super Bowl. The Cheatriots have been cheating for years, not only in the playoffs, but in the regular season. Gooddell better slam Shady Brady, or 21 owners are going to come after him.

You still want that apology, Robert Kraft? The one you’ve been smarmily waiting for since February, acting high and mighty in your two-toned shirts, certain that the New England Patriots had nothing to do with the Deflategate controversy and projecting such a confident air with your statements that there’s “no smoking gun,” leading most to believe that you knew something they didn’t — that the Wells Report was a witch hunt that would exonerate those always-honest Patriots?"
Tom Brady and the New England Patriots cheated their way to a Super Bowl For The Win

Agreed.

They were watching practice films before they won the others. But Roger, AKA Kraft's butt buddy, destroyed all the evidence. But I know someone has a copy. If it ever comes out, the Cheatriots are toast. To me, the Cheatriots have never legitimately won a Super Bowl. The Cheatriots have been cheating for years, not only in the playoffs, but in the regular season. Gooddell better slam Shady Brady, or 21 owners are going to come after him.

So they were watching practice films (I assume you mean the walkthrough rumor), even though the NFL investigated and found zero evidence to support it, and the writer who originally reported the allegation had to issue a front page retraction in the newspaper for it because he didn't have any actual evidence to support his claims?

And you are aware that before "Goodell destroyed all the evidence" that the tapes were played on a loop in front of a room full of reporters, right?

Agreed.

So they were watching practice films (I assume you mean the walkthrough rumor), even though the NFL investigated and found zero evidence to support it, and the writer who originally reported the allegation had to issue a front page retraction in the newspaper for it because he didn't have any actual evidence to support his claims?

And you are aware that before "Goodell destroyed all the evidence" that the tapes were played on a loop in front of a room full of reporters, right?

The Chestriots have NEVER legitimately won a Super Bowl. Shady Brady and Billicheat will forever be tainted and I THINK IT IS HILARIOUS!

You can think it's hilarious all you want. The record books won't have any asterisks on them and you continually out yourself for being completely ignorant about football, but whatever floats your boat, bro.

at 8:33 pm yesterday,some farted in here.^:9:

Agreed.

Roger so much has his head up Krafts ass that nothing will come out of any of this.He so much plays favorites with Kraft.the proof is in the pudding on that.remember spygate? there was far less evidence against sean peyton for his involvement in that yet he got suspended for a year.Belicheat was deprived of a mere first round draft choice for cheating in spygate.that was a joke.In college they kick you out when you cheat like that.

Since Goddel has his head up Krafts ass,expect him to do the same here and only suspend Brady for a mere two games.

Agreed.

The Chestriots have NEVER legitimately won a Super Bowl. Shady Brady and Billicheat will forever be tainted and I THINK IT IS HILARIOUS!

amen to that.:thup:

You can at least swear to TWO superbowl victorys they won that were not legit for sure.This years having to cheat against the Ravens when it WAS a factor in them winning with the deflated balls-remember the ravens alerted the colts to the deflated balls,they had to CHEAT to get to the AFC title game to play the colts.

then there is the first superbowl victory against the Rams where the officials obviously got paid off by Kraft to rig the game against the Raiders so they could advance to their first superbowl win.

plus the officials rigged the superbowl as well.the pats defenders were allowed to mug the Rams wide receivers in that whole game.that was HOW they were able to win that game that nobody in the world thought they would.

Get real,your not going to shut out the greatest show on turf.that is UNLESS of course,you are allowed to mug the receivers like they were able to. Btw,this is coming from a guy who was HAPPY to see the pats beat the Rams back then.

Remember for the past 20 years,I have always rooted for the team that plays that phony fraud team that plays in st louis to win all the time.:biggrin: so as much as I was happy the Rams lost back then,now I understand why they did.I wasnt aware back then how the officials kiss the ass of Robert Kraft.:biggrin:

Not only did they get to the superbowl with the refs inventing that bullshit tuck rule the worst call in NFL playoff history 'which was rivaled this year when the officials picked up the personal foul penalty against the cowboys against the lions so the cowboys could win."

But they were also aided in that game by THREE horrible NON CALLS by the officials in that Raiders game as well.

I have that game on tape.if you watch that game,you notice this is what transpires.

1.early in the game,Tim Brown picked up a first down as the game shows.The corrupt officials though said he was short.complete BS.

the announcers could not believe it either,you hear them saying they thought that Brown had the first down and it was a bad call.Tim Brown was livid and infuriated yelling at the officials about it as he should have been.

2.Rich Gannon was scrambling late in the game when the protection broke down and longggg after he threw the ball,he was grasped from behind which Gannon was yelling at the officials for to throw the yellow flag because it was an obvious personal foul penalty the raiders should have had for 15 yards which would have set up a field goal with field position but were denied.

3.Gannon threw a pass deep down in patriots territory that had the receiver not been mugged,would have at least set up a field goal for them because it was an obvious pass interference penalty.the wide receiver james jett was infuriated over that NON CALL by the officials as he should have been,the announcers said they thought that was a bad non call that went against the raiders that should have been called against the patriots as well.

meanwhile the cheatriots did not have ONE SINGLE BAD CALL go against them that day.

and Im not being like a certain wacked seahawk fan fool here does at times who rambles on about how the officials have a vendetta against his seahawks and ignores it when people bring up facts they made bad calls against the other team they played as well that day either.

just watch that game and you see for yourself,three critical NON CALLS against the raiders happened that day BESIDES the bullshit tuck rule as well that had they been called correctly by the officials,would have given the raiders a victory and NO BAD CALLS went against the patriots that day.fact.NOT theory cheatriot lovers.:biggrin:

Last edited:
This report finally proves what I've been saying for YEARS.... The New England Patriots are the spoiled rich kids of the NFL. The Patriots LOOK like exactly what the NFL wants a team to look like (publicly). They're a "team". They aren't a roster full of mercenary individuals and free agents, superstars for hire. They don't generally blow teams out, but always seem to find a way to "win" in the dend. That's EXACTLY what the NFL claims it wants every team to look like in this parity-driven, salary-cap restricted era of football.... Make every team's fans think this is the year THEIR TEAM will do what the Patriots have done for the last decade and a half.

In reality the Patriots (and a few other teams) get a way with a mountain of crap because the NFL front office is covering for them. Spygate? Deflategate? The Tuck Rule. Three different situations in which the Patriots cheated or were assisted by NFL officials. It's only because OTHER TEAM OWNERS/Officials brought the charges in the Spygate and Deflategate situations that anything was even looked at.

As a Washington Redskins fan, I want to see what the penalties are. My team got CLOBBERED with $37 Million of reduced salary cap space for doing something that was totally LEGAL at the time they did it. If the Patriots don't get bent over by the NFL for this one, and again escape with a slap on the wrist, like in Spygate; the fans of the other 31 teams need to BLOW UP on the league for their collusion.

you my man are making wayyyyy too much sense here for the Brady/Belicheat worshippers to understand.lol

Be careful,you will overload their feeble minds with way too much logic,common sense,and facts they will have a coronary heart attack:biggrin:

Thats an excellent point you made how the pats and other teams as well get away with a mountain of crap.You mentioned the tuck rule.the biggest bullshit call INVENTED by the officials that day so the pats could advance to the superbowl.

that was the team the NFL wanted to see in the superbowl no matter what that year so they came up with the tuck rule as well as making three critical NON CALLS against the raiders in that game to make sure the pats got to the superbowl that year.

Well the dallas cowboys this year also benefitted from the worst NON CALL against them that insured they won their playoff game against the Lions when an obvious personal foul penalty committed by one of the dallas cowboy receivers was committed,the officials after getting together,then picked up the yellow flag.

that BS call was every bit as horrible a call as the tuck rule.

You notice that the two worst calls in playoff history that ever occurred happened for the home team? now we know WHY its called home field advantage.

No way would those two horrible calls have been made if that game against the raiders had been played in oakland and the game against the lions had been played in detroit.the officials are just a bunch of cowards,they made those two horrible calls because they were afraid they would not get out of those two cities alive if had they made the CORRECT call.

the NFL is a plain sick joke.

Actually you don't need to suspend Brady or fine the team. Here's what you do. For the foreseeable future, whenever the Pats have a drive going, building up the energy and so on, the officials stop the game for a pressure check. They use a sophisticated machine that takes several minutes. If the pressure checks OK you can have your ball back. And start that energy all over again if you can.

Only for Boston, no other team. Live wit cher legacy. :thup:

Agreed.

As a Hawks fan I disagree. Ya they were playing against a crippled LOB especially in the second half. BUT even though Ricardo Lockette did his best impression of a rag doll and made NO EFFORT to get to a pretty well thrown ball Butler did make a hell of a play and even though he knocked Lockette down BEFORE the ball arrived and got away with pass interference he did catch the ball and everyone was happy in NE. I'm not crying about the PI non call and frankly I haven't heard a single Hawk fan bring it up. We had the wrong personnel in and paid the price. Kearse was supposed to rub Browner into Butler freeing up Lockette for an easy crossing route but Kearse can't handle Browner like that and THAT'S where we fucked up. The stupid part was that we TAUGHT Browner everything he knows and still we had our weakest receivers in on that play. Bevell is the one that screwed up. I have looked at that play a hundred times at least. We will NEVER make that particular mistake again.

Nope. The Pats won that game in the eyes of the media fair and square. They got the ring. You cannot dispute THAT fact.

you my man are making wayyyyy too much sense here for the Brady/Belicheat worshippers to understand.lol

Be careful,you will overload their feeble minds with way too much logic,common sense,and facts they will have a coronary heart attack:biggrin:

Thats an excellent point you made how the pats and other teams as well get away with a mountain of crap.You mentioned the tuck rule.the biggest bullshit call INVENTED by the officials that day so the pats could advance to the superbowl.

that was the team the NFL wanted to see in the superbowl no matter what that year so they came up with the tuck rule as well as making three critical NON CALLS against the raiders in that game to make sure the pats got to the superbowl that year.

Well the dallas cowboys this year also benefitted from the worst NON CALL against them that insured they won their playoff game against the Lions when an obvious personal foul penalty committed by one of the dallas cowboy receivers was committed,the officials after getting together,then picked up the yellow flag.

You notice that the two worst calls in playoff history that ever occurred happened for the home team? now we know WHY its called home field advantage.

No way would those two horrible calls have been made if that game against the raiders had been played in oakland and the game against the lions had been played in detroit.the officials are just a bunch of cowards,they made those two horrible calls because they were afraid they would not get out of those two cities alive if had they made the CORRECT call.

I live in about the geographic center of Patriot Nation. I deal with them and their fans on a daily basis. I know how depraved and disgusting they are.

The NFL has been a sick joke since the 1994 CBA was signed. Salary Caps. Revenue Sharing. Parity. Hell, it's Jose Stalin's wet dream for a pro sports league..... One where Parity is preferred over Greatness and Team Owners are expected to put the League interests ahead of their own Team interests.

I live in about the geographic center of Patriot Nation. I deal with them and their fans on a daily basis. I know how depraved and disgusting they are.

The NFL has been a sick joke since the 1994 CBA was signed. Salary Caps. Revenue Sharing. Parity. Hell, it's Jose Stalin's wet dream for a pro sports league..... One where Parity is preferred over Greatness and Team Owners are expected to put the League interests ahead of their own Team interests.

exactly.I would actually go back to the early 80's when teams were allowed to move from one city to another when the NFL became a joke.Its a sick joke that there is no law that prevents NFL owners from giving their long time fans the middle finger and leaving them.

but yeah,when that happened,that made the NFL twice as big of a joke as it already was.

exactly.I would actually go back to the early 80's when teams were allowed to move from one city to another when the NFL became a joke.Its a sick joke that there is no law that prevents NFL owners from giving their long time fans the middle finger and leaving them.

but yeah,when that happened,that made the NFL twice as big of a joke as it already was.

The problem is that there are not enough local concerned billionaires to stop team theft from a community the way that Paul Allen stepped up and stepped in when that weasel from California tried to steal the Seahawks and take em to Californicatia..

sure is amazing to me how there are so many butthurt people here over their idols Belicheat and Brady being exposed for the cheaters and liars they are and defend them to the extremes they do.

I myself as much as I love the chargers,could not bring myself to cheer for them when the GM there was such an idiot he went and hired marty SHITTENHEIMER for their head coach.that guy is such an arrogant classless ass he was a shitstain on that franchise. I try to forget those years.

The problem is that there are not enough local concerned billionaires to stop team theft from a community the way that Paul Allen stepped up and stepped in when that weasel from California tried to steal the Seahawks and take em to Californicatia..

Like I said,sure amazes me how so many pat fans here are get so riled up when their heros Belicheat and Brady are exposed for the liars and cheaters they are.Just look at my post to Zander.Post # 24 here.

NE Patriots cheated their way to a Super Bowl Page 3 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

HIS REPLY? take a look here. post #34 here.Seems he hates not being able to counter a point.sheesh.

He doesnt seem to like losing a debate.I mean his post here was totally uncalled for when i took him to school here.
NE Patriots cheated their way to a Super Bowl Page 4 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

He is so biased towards the Pats its unreal. I go and make a thread talking about my extremely low opinion of pete carrol here and he pats me on the back for it. "Lets forget our differences on carrol for a minute here."

He rags on carrol on this thread I made as you can see since the seahawks are not his team,yet anytime some rags on Belicheat,he goes into meltdown mode and takes it so personal.:rolleyes-41:

He once told me to relax,that its all in good fun. He needs to take his OWN advise he gave me back then and realise this is all in just good fun.not to get so all worked up about it.geez.

Here is that thread where I bashed pete carrol.read zanders post where he bashes him.

Carrol is just as much of a fraud coach as Belicheat is. Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
The classless Seattle Shitbrids deserve Pete Carroll, he's a disaster who leaves a wake of wreckage wherever he lands. He was fired by the Patriots for being a chump. He destroyed the USC program. Now he and his gum chewing style of non-management is destroying the Shitbirds. He's a joke, just like the Shitbirds....

SEE WHAT I MEAN? Notice how he came on that thread and trashed pete carrol but he has not said ONE NEGATIVE THING ABOUT BELICHEAT ON THIS THREAD? talk about biased and being a hypocrite.

seriously.amazing how he calls the seahawks a classless organization but he wont call the pats one though.How has Belicheat not been a disater for the NFL? How is Belicheat NOT a joke?:biggrin:

also its funny how he rags on here how carrol was fired from the patriots but he forgets to mention that tom brady saved Belicheats ass from the toilet.

That before Brady came long and saved his ass from the toilet as a coach,he was going nowhere.He was a total loser and a complete failure with his previous team the cleveland browns where he only had ONE WINNING SEASON in his five years he coached there.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laugh:

the guy needs to relax and take a chill pill and not get so worked up over the truth about brady and belicheat being exposed.:rolleyes-41:

He CLAIMS he is not a patriots fan.But the fact he denys reality,takes this so personal "even though its all in good fun." and makes false statements that its apples and oranges comparing tom brady to barry bonds says otherwise.

Last edited:
I'll put it this way: if I told you that the Patriots had been caught with a towel that had an adhesive substance on it, refused to hand over the towel to officials when asked, and was found to have tried to cover up the existence of the towels, what would your reaction be?

So nobody has any opinions on what would be a fair punishment for or reaction to the above scenario?

I'll put it this way: if I told you that the Patriots had been caught with a towel that had an adhesive substance on it, refused to hand over the towel to officials when asked, and was found to have tried to cover up the existence of the towels, what would your reaction be?

So nobody has any opinions on what would be a fair punishment for or reaction to the above scenario?

Alex said is was thinking about it but I don't know if he said anything.

I think, one for deflating and 2 for lying. I think the NFL is going 6 games to a full season and he will get it cut in half on appeal. I also think NE is going to be fined and lose a draft choice.

I think, one for deflating and 2 for lying. I think the NFL is going 6 games to a full season and he will get it cut in half on appeal. I also think NE is going to be fined and lose a draft choice.

And is that also what you think would be a fair punishment for the towel scenario I presented? A fine, loss of a draft choice, and a suspension?

And is that also what you think would be a fair punishment for the towel scenario I presented? A fine, loss of a draft choice, and a suspension?

I would think three games and a team fine would be appropriate.

Jerry Rice admitted to using stickum his whole career, his reputation isn't diminished. The whole cheating issue and punishment is pretty silly to me, how can you punish anyone appropriately. The burden of proof is arbitrary.

I would think three games and a team fine would be appropriate.

Jerry Rice admitted to using stickum his whole career, his reputation isn't diminished. The whole cheating issue and punishment is pretty silly to me, how can you punish anyone appropriately. The burden of proof is arbitrary.

Thanks for answering my question. I'd still like to know what Alex thinks, but the towel scenario actually did happen. Only it was the Chargers in 2012, not the Patriots. The league fined them 20k and told them to knock it off.

Tampering with the ball is supposed to result in a 25k fine. The situation with the Chargers, where they did something sketchy and then lied and tried to hide it, resulted in roughly that. Which shows just how seriously the NFL has taken situations like this in the past.

Hell, just THIS season the Panthers were caught ON TAPE illegally heating kicking balls to soften them. They received NO punishment, and were only told to stop. There is hard evidence of that infraction. There is absolutely no hard evidence that the Patriots even intentionally deflated footballs, let alone that Brady instructed it. In fact, buried on page 288 of the report, Wells literally admits that they found no concrete evidence to suggest that any air was let out of the balls intentionally, and that all conclusions reached in the report are based on speculation and assumptions.

Forum List

Back