NE Patriots cheated their way to a Super Bowl

Injuries are a part of the game. Lane broke his arm because a Patriot player made a hard tackle on him. Your Legion of Boom seems to be able to dish out the "booms" better than they can take the booms.

Did you want to make the point that the Colts got blown out in the second half because of injuries?

Lane fell on his own arm. The ball actually caused the arm fracture. It was just a simple tackle on the sidelines and a freak collision with the ground that caused Lane's injury. There was no "great" impact on the play by the Patriot. It was an offensive player that forced Lane out of bounds. Keep in mind, Brady had just thrown AN INTERCEPTION against Seattle's #5 player on the LOB. Brady was playing against cripples and scrubs in the second half. Sure injuries are part of the game. When there are major injuries to MOST of the starters of the defensive backfield that is extraordinary LUCK for an offense. You are an idiot if you can't acknowledge that it was extremely fortunate for Brady that he didn't have to face a healthy Sherman, Thomas, Maxwell, Chancellor and Lane. THAT'S five of the eight regular DBs on the Hawks team. Face it. Your team got lucky it fell that way for the Hawks. I'm not crying but it would have been a far more competitive game if only half as many Seahawk DBs were not seriously injured.

Dude, Russell Wilson was intercepted by an undrafted Patriot's DB from the "University of Western Alabama"! If playing against "scrubs" is the defining issue for you then it's hard to think of someone who fits that description more than Malcolm Butler.

"Dude" Brady would have never had his "great comeback" if he was playing against healthy first string Hawk DBs. The Seahawks had the game well in hand until the scrubs gave the game away.

Ya Butler made a great play. NO DOUBT. But the truth is that our receiver is the one that fucked up..not Wilson. The Ball was thrown nearly perfectly. Lockette just got his pussy ass knocked down like a rag doll which BTW technically was pass interference. The INT was totally on Lockette not Russell.

Thing is that the Pats were beat until Seattle just didn't have enough first stringers left to field. Y'all can FANTASIZE that Brady made a heroic comeback but real football fans know he was lucky he was playing against only scrubs and cripples in the second half.
Guess the Seahawks have a depth problem....

Tsk!

Lying, cheating!

Injuries!

Time for a decision is at hand. Must The NFL be incorporated into the Democrat party so as to be among experts on the first account? Or Must The NFL be shut down to save all those innocent young kids from brain injury?

Now THAT's a true dilemma for our liberal contingent!

From Yee's letter:

“The investigators’ assumptions and inferences are easily debunked or subject to multiple interpretations,” Yee says. “Much of the report’s vulnerabilities are buried in the footnotes, which is a common legal writing tactic. It is a sad day for the league as it has abdicated the resolution of football-specific issues to people who don’t understand the context or culture of the sport. I was physically present for my client’s interview. I have verbatim notes of the interview. Tom made himself available for nearly an entire day and patiently answered every question. It was clear to me the investigators had limited understanding of professional football. For reasons unknown, the Wells report omitted nearly all of Tom’s testimony, most of which was critical because it would have provided this report with the context that it lacks. Mr. Wells promised back in January to share the results of this investigation publicly, so why not follow through and make public all of the information gathered and let the public draw its own conclusions? This report contains significant and tragic flaws, and it is common knowledge in the legal industry that reports like this generally are written for the benefit of the purchaser.”

I was wondering when kiddie mack and TROLLSTYLE would come around here since the truth hurts them their idols have been exposed.:lmao:

Some more information:
11 Patriots balls were measured at halftime by two different officials and using two different gauges. According to one of the gauges, 8 of the 11 balls were deflated by an amount considered within normal atmospheric deflation, as proscribed by the consulting firm that Wells hired. In addition, they only measured 4 of the Colts footballs, and 3 of those 4 were found to be below the required 12.5 according to one of the gauges. Not only that, but the Colts footballs were tested at the end of the halftime break, and we aren't told whether the testing was done in an environment where they could have potentially come back up in PSI (ie, if tested in a warmer locker room, if the Colts balls were tested after they had tested all the Patriots balls twice, could the warmer temp have increased their PSI enough to skew the results?).

Also, none of the measurements for the Patriots footballs were recorded before the game. The analysis is based upon a referee's statement that the Patriot's balls began the game at 12.5, and the Colts began at 13. Data not able to be proven or corroborated.

I think that if there's to be punishment, it should be what the rulebook says is the punishment for tampering with the ball (even though there is no actual proof that the Patriots tampered, and the Wells report even states on page 228 that they cannot prove there was intentional tampering). A 25k fine. That's what the rulebook says the punishment should be.

Also, Wells' report claims Brady was uncooperative, but Brady's agent has said that he'd like for entirety of Brady's interview to be released to the public. Why would his agent request that if he thought the unedited content would make Brady look bad?
Desperate move that's why.

Desperate for what though? Yee wrote a scathing letter about how the NFL should release the full transcript. What does that accomplish for him or Brady if Brady was, in fact, evasive or uncooperative?
Scathing letter does nothing. Brady should have handed his phone over and cooperated.

Also, Wells' report claims Brady was uncooperative, but Brady's agent has said that he'd like for entirety of Brady's interview to be released to the public. Why would his agent request that if he thought the unedited content would make Brady look bad?

Desperate for what though? Yee wrote a scathing letter about how the NFL should release the full transcript. What does that accomplish for him or Brady if Brady was, in fact, evasive or uncooperative?
Scathing letter does nothing. Brady should have handed his phone over and cooperated.

How do you know that he didn't cooperate? Because the Wells report claims he didn't? What if the missing testimony shows that he did cooperate? And why should he be forced to turn over his phone? He has a celebrity wife, and celebrity friends. Is it inconceivable that he wouldn't trust that things on his phone would remain private? After all, it was one leak after another when the story broke, most of which were designed to make the Patriots look bad and which did not end up being true.

Poor Alex.....you know that the pressure of the balls does not win NFL games.

You aren’t mad about deflation or inflation; you just want to hate the Patriots.

kinda like how you want to hate on people when you are cornered with facts you cannot refute and then go into meltdown mode when taken to school on this.:biggrin:

Im seeing a side of you I have never seen before.I remember once when you thought I was being serious about something here in the sports section and you then said to me back then something like-relax,its all in good fun.

Seems like you should take your OWN advise here that you gave me back then charlie.

You have been getting all worked up over this when someone like myself or alex takes you to school on this issue taking it so personal.

for many others here like pooper,mack,trollstyle and others I can understand that.thats normal for them.But i thought YOU were above all that?

This is all just in good fun yet you are going into meltdown mode over all this getting upset over the tiniest little things when you cant refute facts.

You are as biased about bill belicheck and tom brady as huggy is on pete carrol.lol.

Relax,take a chill pill dude. In your OWN words,this is all in good fun but you take it so personal and serious.

This is obviously a topic that is near and dear to you the way you go into meltdown mode and get so worked up over this when confronted with pesky little facts about brady and belicheat.

Dont be so butthurt dude.relax.lol

Last edited:
cheaters will cheat. Its what they do

2015-05-06T175202Z_815161457_TM3EB56121C01_RTRMADP_3_US-NFL-DEFLATE-REPORT.JPG

Poor Alex.....you know that the pressure of the balls does not win NFL games.

You aren’t mad about deflation or inflation; you just want to hate the Patriots.

I have said this before,the pressure of the balls was not a factor in the playoff game against the colts,however it WAS in the game against the ravens which was a very close game.

Seems you are doing the same thing pooper always does in his debates,evading the facts that the cheatriots ever since Kraft took over ownership of that team,have had a long history of cheating and lying ever since Belicheat became coach.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

did you like grow up in boston or something?:lol:

seriously? I mean you talk about what a cheater pete the cheat is which I am in full agreement with you on obviously,however anytime someone exposes Belicheat for the liar and cheater he is and mentions facts that brady is now in the same catagory as barry bonds,a liar and cheater,you deny that reality and make the false statement apples and oranges.

you kill me.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol: Now pooper,HIM i would expect to say that but you? come on man,your brighter than that dude.:lmao::lmao:

you can sugarcoat it all you want to but Brady and Belicheat should be best friends with Barry Bonds.:up::lol:

Is Jimmy Johnson a cheat? How about the Chiefs?
Jimmy Johnson Tells Us the Chiefs Taped Signals -- Again

What about the Cleveland Browns? NFL investigators have visited Browns over in-game texting ProFootballTalk

The Chargers were also fined for cheating - Chargers facing sanctions for illegal use of stickum ProFootballTalk
are they cheaters too?

Where is the outrage when the Cowboys and Redskins were fined millions in cap dollars after being found guilty of purposely dumping salaries into the uncapped year in 2010?

Why didn’t the NFL deem it necessary to make quarterbacks and coaches speak to their accountability and respect for the integrity of the game when just recently caught the Vikings heating game balls on the sideline in a 12-degree game against the Panthers after they supposedly reminded both teams that it was illegal to do so? Are the Vikings cheaters?

Bottom line- none of those teams are being called "Cheaters". Why not? Because they don't do the one thing the Patriots do very well, WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

B7_EE7dIMAAIyDk.jpg

BTW Tom lied to the Wells' investigation team and withheld evidence and there were those TEXTS.

This is a great pic of Zander.:biggrin:

Funny how he can dish it out but he cant take it.here is the proof in the pudding.

The classless Seattle Shitbrids deserve Pete Carroll, he's a disaster who leaves a wake of wreckage wherever he lands. He was fired by the Patriots for being a chump. He destroyed the USC program. Now he and his gum chewing style of non-management is destroying the Shitbirds. He's a joke, just like the Shitbirds....

Carrol is just as much of a fraud coach as Belicheat is. Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

as you can see,I made a thread here a couple months ago ragging on pete carrol for taking a payoff to throw the superbowl.

Zander as you can see,pats me on the back for this thread since the seahawks are not his team.

However when Alex made this thread ragging on his team the pats calling out Belicheat and Brady,he gets all butthurt and worked up about it over pesky little facts.:biggrin:

Funny what a hypocrite Zander is,as you can see for yourself,he mentioned back then that the seahawks are classless. I agree they have a classless coach the seahawks.Yet he did not said ONE WORD here in this entire thread how classless the patriots are.:rolleyes-41:

funny also that he says carrol is destroying the seahawks even though they have been in back to back superbowls and were just one fluke play away from repeating as superbowl champs.:rolleyes-41:
:rofl:

Like Belicheat has NOT destroyed the credibility of the patriots and he ISNT a joke as well? this guy kills me.

:rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::lol::rolleyes-41:

oh and Zander,hate to break your heart but before brady came along to the pats,Belicheat was a complete ZERO.a total loser as a head coach. Without Brady,he would be nothing.

He was the head coach of the cleveland browns and coach there for five years with only ONE WINNING SEASON the whole time he was there..a fact that ESPN never mentions when they kiss his ass and call him the greatest coach ever.:rolleyes-41:

ESPN doesnt really believe he is the greatest coach ever,they just have to kiss his ass to get interviews with the players,if they dont kiss his ass,then he doesnt allow them to interview his players.lol thats why they never bring that fact up how he was a loser when he coached the cleveland browns,

see my local radio station here in the midwest brought that fact up one time and the reason THEY will talk about it unlike ESPN is because they dont care if belicheat hates them,they dont kiss his ass like ESPN does.

so while you are talking about carrol getting fired by the pats,dont forget to mention next time how your hero Belicheat who can do no wrong by you,was FIRED by the cleveland browns as well for being such a loser.:rofl::biggrin:

belicheat is such an overrated hack.Just watch,when he loses tom brady,he will be exposed for the over rated hack he is same as mike shannahan was when Elway retired. Once he lost Elway,it proved he was not such a great coach.same will happen with Belicheat.:biggrin:

Last edited:

How do you know that he didn't cooperate? Because the Wells report claims he didn't? What if the missing testimony shows that he did cooperate? And why should he be forced to turn over his phone? He has a celebrity wife, and celebrity friends. Is it inconceivable that he wouldn't trust that things on his phone would remain private? After all, it was one leak after another when the story broke, most of which were designed to make the Patriots look bad and which did not end up being true.

"Tom Brady refused to provide text messages and e-mails “even though those requests were limited to the subject matter of our investigation” which means they weren’t just looking for cell phone pics of Gisele Bundchen.

"The Wells report said that the Patriots refused to make officials locker room attendant Jim McNally available for a follow-up interview which was requested, “despite our offer to meet at any time and location that would be convenient for McNally. The report said Patriots counsel apparently didn’t inform McNally of the request, and that the refusal “violated the club‟s obligations to cooperate with the investigation under the Policy on Integrity of the Game & Enforcement of League Rules and was inconsistent with public statements made by the Patriots pledging full cooperation with the investigation.

The report also concluded that the Patriots “questioned the integrity and objectivity of game officials, various NFL executives and certain NFL Security representatives present at the AFC Championship Game or otherwise involved in the investigative process.”

Wells report chides Patriots for not cooperating with investigation ProFootballTalk

They should have done their best to cooperate with the investigators.

Last edited:
I have said this before,the pressure of the balls was not a factor in the playoff game against the colts,however it WAS in the game against the ravens which was a very close game.

Seems you are doing the same thing pooper always does in his debates,evading the facts that the cheatriots ever since Kraft took over ownership of that team,have had a long history of cheating and lying ever since Belicheat became coach.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

did you like grow up in boston or something?:lol:

seriously? I mean you talk about what a cheater pete the cheat is which I am in full agreement with you on obviously,however anytime someone exposes Belicheat for the liar and cheater he is and mentions facts that brady is now in the same catagory as barry bonds,a liar and cheater,you deny that reality and make the false statement apples and oranges.

you kill me.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol: Now pooper,HIM i would expect to say that but you? come on man,your brighter than that dude.:lmao::lmao:

you can sugarcoat it all you want to but Brady and Belicheat should be best friends with Barry Bonds.:up::lol:

What about the Cleveland Browns? NFL investigators have visited Browns over in-game texting ProFootballTalk

The Chargers were also fined for cheating - Chargers facing sanctions for illegal use of stickum ProFootballTalk
are they cheaters too?

Where is the outrage when the Cowboys and Redskins were fined millions in cap dollars after being found guilty of purposely dumping salaries into the uncapped year in 2010?

Why didn’t the NFL deem it necessary to make quarterbacks and coaches speak to their accountability and respect for the integrity of the game when just recently caught the Vikings heating game balls on the sideline in a 12-degree game against the Panthers after they supposedly reminded both teams that it was illegal to do so? Are the Vikings cheaters?

Bottom line- none of those teams are being called "Cheaters". Why not? Because they don't do the one thing the Patriots do very well, WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!

B7_EE7dIMAAIyDk.jpg

BTW Tom lied to the Wells' investigation team and withheld evidence and there were those TEXTS.

Oh my!! I'm simply shocked and outraged!! Guess those 4 rings, 3 SB MVP's, and 12 division titles (the most ever by a QB) won by Brady are all tainted now.....all because a football that was touched by the refs on every play, might have been under-inflated......boohoo....

Those (gasp) under-inflated balls are why the Pats held the Colts to 7 points.......and everyone knows it!!

a4310246-147-huh.jpg

Clearly, you are a nutjob......

I am not the one who is all butthurt pleading the case of a confirmed liar and cheater.

Lookie here, "Tom Brady’s Legacy as One of the Best Takes a Hit". Brady knew about those illegal footballs when he showed up in January, several days after the A.F.C. title game, at a news conference that had been called to address the scandal. In front of a room filled with reporters, he gripped the lectern so hard it looked like he was trying to squeeze the life out of it."

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/07/s...gacy-as-one-of-the-best-takes-a-hit.html?_r=0

In the end Brady is not as good as his hero Joe Montana no matter how many rings or records he holds he will always have the "asterisk". He is a liar and a cheater and like Joe Montana a 4 time Super Bowl winner just not the same class individual or athlete.

Sorry, but I am not even a Pats fan...:rofl:

Every QB in the NFL does the same thing....they doctor the ball in little insignificant ways that have no bearing on the outcome of the game. you're just jealous that Brady is so damn good and has such a sweet life.

I do think it's cute that you have such a man-crush on Joe Montana....

61974864.jpg
sure your not a pats fan,thats why you go into meltdown mode and cant stand it when you cant counter facts and have to resort to insults.:biggrin:

Good picture there of you crying in defeat after I took you to school.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laugh::laugh::laugh:

are they cheaters too?

B7_EE7dIMAAIyDk.jpg

Oh my!! I'm simply shocked and outraged!! Guess those 4 rings, 3 SB MVP's, and 12 division titles (the most ever by a QB) won by Brady are all tainted now.....all because a football that was touched by the refs on every play, might have been under-inflated......boohoo....

Those (gasp) under-inflated balls are why the Pats held the Colts to 7 points.......and everyone knows it!!

a4310246-147-huh.jpg

I am not the one who is all butthurt pleading the case of a confirmed liar and cheater.

Lookie here, "Tom Brady’s Legacy as One of the Best Takes a Hit". Brady knew about those illegal footballs when he showed up in January, several days after the A.F.C. title game, at a news conference that had been called to address the scandal. In front of a room filled with reporters, he gripped the lectern so hard it looked like he was trying to squeeze the life out of it."

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/07/s...gacy-as-one-of-the-best-takes-a-hit.html?_r=0

In the end Brady is not as good as his hero Joe Montana no matter how many rings or records he holds he will always have the "asterisk". He is a liar and a cheater and like Joe Montana a 4 time Super Bowl winner just not the same class individual or athlete.

Every QB in the NFL does the same thing....they doctor the ball in little insignificant ways that have no bearing on the outcome of the game. you're just jealous that Brady is so damn good and has such a sweet life.

61974864.jpg

The butthurt just flows, "Tom Brady's idol Joe Montana points finger at Patriots Quarterback and says 'it was pretty obvious who deflated the balls'
  • Hall of fame Quarterback Joe Montana of the San Francisco 49ers says Tom Brady is responsible for the Deflategate scandal"

2539E57700000578-2934716-image-a-60_1422741720060.jpg

"Ode to Montana: Tom Brady posted this snap of him wearing a 49ers Jersey back in 1983 along with the caption 'I've been preparing for Sunday since 1983!"

Tom Brady s idol Joe Montana points finger at Patriots Quarterback for Deflategate Daily Mail Online

:uhoh3::eusa_clap::p

Looks like the butthurt of this all hurts zanders feelings since the truth is being let out here on his idol Brady whos OWN idol dissed him.

"rolls on floor laughing." :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Oh my god I would be sooo embarrassed over joe montana the greatest quarterback ever if he dissed me like that the same way he did brady.comedy gold.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

i notice how this little truth made zander try to laugh it off.:lmao:

oh and zander,somehow you missed it that i mentioned terry bradshaw in the same breath as joe montana. If anything,you have a man crush on tom brady and belicheat.:biggrin:

Last edited:
if they had any integrity, they'd have given the title away but then again, we're talking about a team that filmed their adversaries to train against them with.

Sports figures found guilty of cheating
Patroits' spygate: The New England Patriots were first widely regarded as cheaters after they were busted for illegally filming the Jets' defensive coaches signals in September 2007. The Patriots were eventually fined $250,000, lost their 2008 first-round draft pick and head coach Bill Belichick was fined $500,000. (AP Photo/Kathy Willens)

Brady stood in front of America and LIED. There are text messages that prove it. To preserve the integrity of the game...Brady and tehe Patriots MUST be punished.

Wow he lied? OMG, Hillary lied, Bill lied, Obama lied, Sharpton lied, Elizabeth Warren lied, Debbie Wasserman Schultz lied, Pete Rozelle lied, Goodell lied, Adrian Petersen lied, Ray Rice lied, Hernandez lied, Kobe Bryant lied. Of all those people, where do you rank his lie?
Petersen lied? That man was suspended for a season...the same shold be done to Brady. THEY CHEATED!

patriots apologists like pooper and zander here,ignore pesky little facts that Goddel has his head up Krafts ass and plays favorites with that team.:biggrin:

are they cheaters too?

B7_EE7dIMAAIyDk.jpg

a4310246-147-huh.jpg

61974864.jpg

The butthurt just flows, "Tom Brady's idol Joe Montana points finger at Patriots Quarterback and says 'it was pretty obvious who deflated the balls'
  • Hall of fame Quarterback Joe Montana of the San Francisco 49ers says Tom Brady is responsible for the Deflategate scandal"

2539E57700000578-2934716-image-a-60_1422741720060.jpg

"Ode to Montana: Tom Brady posted this snap of him wearing a 49ers Jersey back in 1983 along with the caption 'I've been preparing for Sunday since 1983!"

Tom Brady s idol Joe Montana points finger at Patriots Quarterback for Deflategate Daily Mail Online

:uhoh3::eusa_clap::p

great find.:up::udaman::thup::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Papageorgio Remember the discussion about Pete Rose and allowng him nto the HF?

Same principle...the NFL MUST protect the integrity of the game. Cheating cannot be tolerated...especially when the club has been caught before. Tom Brady stood up and claimed he didn't even know the equipment manager...yet they found text messages and believe he actually rewarded the guy for doing his bidding with the footballs. There must be significant punshment...or it would be obvious that the NFL doesn't care.

You're making wayyyyy too much sense for Pooper to comprehend.that was what i was saying earlier as well.Glad to to see someone else mention this.:up::udaman:

"Tom Brady and the New England Patriots cheated their way to a Super Bowl

You still want that apology, Robert Kraft? The one you’ve been smarmily waiting for since February, acting high and mighty in your two-toned shirts, certain that the New England Patriots had nothing to do with the Deflategate controversy and projecting such a confident air with your statements that there’s “no smoking gun,” leading most to believe that you knew something they didn’t — that the Wells Report was a witch hunt that would exonerate those always-honest Patriots?"
Tom Brady and the New England Patriots cheated their way to a Super Bowl For The Win

No surprises here. Cheaters gonna cheat, deflators gonna deflate

That's stupid. Seattle LOST the Super Bowl more than Brady cheated his way to a victory. AND even more than that, the Pats DB, Butler, made an unbelievably good play to win it for NE.

What happened during the season I don't have a clue if Brady cheated with deflated balls or not. In the Big Game he didn't cheat.
By definition getting into the SB is by a culmination of wins throughout the season. Have to take all the oarts of the thius situation into consideration not just one game.

Exactly.:thup: they had to cheat their way into the superbowl.

as i have said time and time again,in the AFC title game victory it wasnt a factor but it WAS a factor when they played against the ravens the week before with it being such a close game.

they had to CHEAT their way to win that game game to advance to the ACF title game therefore they were the wrong team to be representing the AFC in the superbowl. The ravens alerted the colts to them deflating the balls in their division loss to them.

"The Wells report said that the Patriots refused to make officials locker room attendant Jim McNally available for a follow-up interview which was requested, “despite our offer to meet at any time and location that would be convenient for McNally. The report said Patriots counsel apparently didn’t inform McNally of the request, and that the refusal “violated the club‟s obligations to cooperate with the investigation under the Policy on Integrity of the Game & Enforcement of League Rules and was inconsistent with public statements made by the Patriots pledging full cooperation with the investigation.

Did the Wells report also state that they interviewed McNally 4 TIMES and that the only request that was denied was when they wanted to interview him a FIFTH time because Kraft felt that it was maybe excessive for a part time game day employee who also has another full time job?

Forum List

Back