Carrol is just as much of a fraud coach as Belicheat is.

i do not trust the game in it's current form. I did not watch the game much. The NFL is dollar driven more than sport driven so anything is possible.

yeah I think Im going to start sticking to the classic old games,srtart buying the oldies when it was enjoyable to watch before cheating coaches like carrol and belicheat came along and ruined it.
Spygate ruined the game as a legitimate contest for me. No big deal I just changed one of my workout days to Sunday.

i do not trust the game in it's current form. I did not watch the game much. The NFL is dollar driven more than sport driven so anything is possible.

yeah I think Im going to start sticking to the classic old games,srtart buying the oldies when it was enjoyable to watch before cheating coaches like carrol and belicheat came along and ruined it.
Spygate ruined the game as a legitimate contest for me. No big deal I just changed one of my workout days to Sunday.

Good, who needs you? Certainly not us! :banana:

Yeah, you should probably stick to the pretty pictures threads. Ha-ha! :thanks:Patriots 2015 Superbowl Winners!

Yeah, you should probably stick to the pretty pictures threads. Ha-ha! :thanks:Patriots 2015 Superbowl Winners!

Yes they are, so what? You just do not get it..........you have never played, you are a pedestrian I do not expect or care whether you understand the sacrifice and dedication a player does whether they win or lose. Gotta play heads up ball "this game", unless we find out differently, the victors did.

Yes, the NFL wants my dollar, when they clean up their act I will happily part with it. I have a couple of NY Giants Super Bowl hats.

Yes they are, so what? You just do not get it..........you have never played, you are a pedestrian I do not expect or care whether you understand the sacrifice and dedication a player does whether they win or lose. Gotta play heads up ball "this game", unless we find out differently, the victors did.

:lol:

tom-brady-named-super-bowl-mvp-2015.jpg

From you I expect as much I took a photo of you during the game.

drinkers.jpg

drinkers.jpg

I think that would be more accurately you. Lol.

drinkers.jpg

No you are like most bystanders in life, have another dinkie. For a football game that a person you do not even know to mean so much to your self esteem is very telling, get help, get sober.

drinkers.jpg

No you are like most bystanders in life, have another dinkie. For a football game that a person you do not even know to mean so much to your self esteem is very telling, get help, get sober.

A dinkie? That's you. :lol:

I also see that you're the kind of person to accuse others of being alcoholics when things don't go your way. Lol!

Well, guess what? The Patriots are the winners of Superbowl 2015. They are the BEST team! :thewave:

drinkers.jpg

I also see that you're the kind of person to accuse others of being alcoholics when things don't go your way. Lol!

Well, guess what? The Patriots are the winners of Superbowl 2015. They are the BEST team! :thewave:

No I congratulated the Patriots, you attacked me like a drunken lunatic spewing garbage and vitriol instead of showing the same class your team did. Just calling it as I see it.

They played a great game and deserve everything they get!

drinkers.jpg

No I congratulated the Patriots, you attacked me like a drunken lunatic spewing garbage and vitriol instead of showing the same class your team did. Just calling it as I see it.

No you didn't. You said they ruined football for you. You are such a dishonest person, Alex. Work on becoming a better and more honest person. Also, less weird. That might help you with the ladies. :D

drinkers.jpg

No you didn't. You said they ruined football for you. You are such a dishonest person, Alex. Work on becoming a better and more honest person. Also, less weird. That might help you with the ladies. :D

Get the quote.

drinkers.jpg

Also, try being more chivalrous and having better manners. The ladies like that. They don't like rude men, like yourself. :D

Get the quote.

Oh, you're denying that? You said in in the thread about the coaches. Again with the dishonesty, but I guess that should be expected.

Where are the congratulations here? Where were your congratulations? Oh, that's right. No where.

drinkers.jpg

Also, try being more chivalrous and having better manners. The ladies like that. They don't like rude men, like yourself. :D

If I were addressing a lady when answering your flames I would be my normal cordial and courteous self.

......now isn't time for you to change your patch?

Detox-foot-patch.jpg

Where are the congratulations here? Where were your congratulations? Oh, that's right. No where.

I addressed that in another post. Sober up it does wonders for the memory from what I hear.

Forum List

Back