NE Patriots cheated their way to a Super Bowl

So now the Pats will replace the Raiders as the most cheating team in the league?

speaking of the Raiders,lets not forget how they stole that playoff game from them giving them their first superbowl victory with the worst call in NFL history,the bullshit tuck rule they INVENTED on the spot wanting to have the patriots in the superbowl so everyone would see the name PATRIOTS in the superbowl. it was the same season 9/11 happened.

anyt thinking person with logic and common sense can see the NFL rigged that game for them to win.they made two horrible costly calls against the raiders in that game besides the tuck rule call that cost them the game,yet not one single bad call went against the pats.

here is what i posted earlier on that. see post #17.

NE Patriots cheated their way to a Super Bowl Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:
It cracks me up every time 9/11 claims that the tuck rule was invented for the Patriots in 2001.

It cracks me up every time 9/11 claims that the tuck rule was invented for the Patriots in 2001.

I ignore him, he isn't worth my time.

That game haunts Raiders fans to this day. It was a great game. That night and the next few days I was mad. Got over it and moved on, hated NE ever since.

wow man this is being shown all over ESPN as well.

this is a story thats not going to go away.its going to linger throughout the football season.:biggrin:

Papageorgio Remember the discussion about Pete Rose and allowng him nto the HF?

Same principle...the NFL MUST protect the integrity of the game. Cheating cannot be tolerated...especially when the club has been caught before. Tom Brady stood up and claimed he didn't even know the equipment manager...yet they found text messages and believe he actually rewarded the guy for doing his bidding with the footballs. There must be significant punshment...or it would be obvious that the NFL doesn't care.

What is the punishment? Draft picks? Suspension? How long? Who do you suspend? Coaches, players, players that played seasons ago?

You guys are great at saying there needs to be a punishment, what do you want it to be for getting caught?[/t sure does state that brady more than likely orchestarted the cheating.

Brady, gone for at last 6 games if not a season. Tom Brady ORCHESTRATED all of this.

Prove it. Because nothing in the Wells report proves that Brady orchestrated this.
Did you actually read the report?

No the patriot lovers only see what they want to see so they dont take the time to read the ENTIRE report.just the parts they want to see.:biggrin:

the brady/belicheat lovers here always accuse you of HATING the team when you expose the facts of what liars and cheaters they are and how they have tarnished the game and always change the topic when they get backed up against the wall with nowhere left to run.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

The report is conclusive. There are no questions left.

yeah please take the time to read the ENTIRE report,not just parts of it.lol.

Cheating is nothing new to the Pats ownership either.

Kraft screwed his own relatives on his way to getting rich. He acquired the Pats in a very underhanded way also. He is NOT the nice guy his publicists would have you believe.

exactly,.Kraft is a very powerful and influential man.that is why Goddel has his head up his ass all the time and the pats get special treatment constantly year after year.

Last edited:
Injuries are a part of the game. Lane broke his arm because a Patriot player made a hard tackle on him. Your Legion of Boom seems to be able to dish out the "booms" better than they can take the booms.

Did you want to make the point that the Colts got blown out in the second half because of injuries?

Lane fell on his own arm. The ball actually caused the arm fracture. It was just a simple tackle on the sidelines and a freak collision with the ground that caused Lane's injury. There was no "great" impact on the play by the Patriot. It was an offensive player that forced Lane out of bounds. Keep in mind, Brady had just thrown AN INTERCEPTION against Seattle's #5 player on the LOB. Brady was playing against cripples and scrubs in the second half. Sure injuries are part of the game. When there are major injuries to MOST of the starters of the defensive backfield that is extraordinary LUCK for an offense. You are an idiot if you can't acknowledge that it was extremely fortunate for Brady that he didn't have to face a healthy Sherman, Thomas, Maxwell, Chancellor and Lane. THAT'S five of the eight regular DBs on the Hawks team. Face it. Your team got lucky it fell that way for the Hawks. I'm not crying but it would have been a far more competitive game if only half as many Seahawk DBs were not seriously injured.

TROLLSTYLE everywhere he goes ignores pesky little facts.he hates being taken to school.:biggrin: he always whines in defeat.:biggrin:

yawn......
Yet you are still here fanboi

thats his way of admitting defeat that he has been taken to school here and is not mature enough to admit defeat.lol

Oh dear. all of the "cheating" by inflation and deflation. Aaron Rodgers should be suspended too....he admits he "cheated" by over inflating footballs. Where's the outrage??

Aaron Rodgers prefers to play with over-inflated footballs FOX Sports

"[Rodgers said] 'I like to push the limit to how much air we can put in the football, even go over what they allow you to do and see if the officials take air out of it.' Because he thinks it's easier for him to grip. He likes them tight."

It's an epidemic that must be stopped!!!

there you go again,changing the topic evading facts when your cornered and backed up against the wall like all Brady/Belicheat worshippers do.:up::lmao::rofl:

funny how you say I have a mancrush over Joe Montana "never mind the fact I mentioned Terry Bradshaw in the same breath as Montana when I did mention Montana's name.:rolleyes-41:" as quarterbacks that won four superbowls.

If I have a mancrush on Montana,then YOU charlie,have a mancrush on Brady and Belicheat.:biggrin:

speaking of Montana,whats REALLY funny is Montana was Bradys idol growing up and even HE has called Brady a cheater. post # 38 here folks.

NE Patriots cheated their way to a Super Bowl Page 4 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

How embarrassing and humiliating that must be for Brady having his OWN IDOL call him out as a cheater..lol.comedy gold.

this is getting more and more fun all the time.Im really enjoying this one almost as much as I will when the Rams come back to LA next year.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
I'd like to clarify here, those of you who think the Patriots should be punished based on the Wells report - is it because of the act itself (supposedly altering the game ball to gain a competitive advantage), or is it because you believe that Brady possibly lied about the situation?

I'd like to clarify here, those of you who think the Patriots should be punished based on the Wells report - is it because of the act itself (supposedly altering the game ball to gain a competitive advantage), or is it because you believe that Brady possibly lied about the situation?

both

both

So you think that doing something that alters the game ball against NFL rules and then trying to cover it up is a huge issue, correct? And you think that the punishment should be huge because these things are very very very bad, correct? And you would support the same harsh punishment for any team caught altering game balls and trying to hide evidence of such?

both

So you think that doing something that alters the game ball against NFL rules and then trying to cover it up is a huge issue, correct? And you think that the punishment should be huge because these things are very very very bad, correct? And you would support the same harsh punishment for any team caught altering game balls and trying to hide evidence of such?
I did not say any of what you suggest. His legacy is tarnished, the SB win is tainted, he lied and withheld information during the investigation, his team has a terrible history with Spygate etc.. What kind of punishment, I really have no idea at this point.

both

I did not say any of what you suggest. His legacy is tarnished, the SB win is tainted, he lied and withheld information during the investigation, his team has a terrible history with Spygate etc.. What kind of punishment, I really have no idea at this point.

they just dont get it that at least two of the pats superbowl wins are tainted,the first against the rams with the worst call in NFL playoff history the bullshit tuck rule they came up with so they get advance to the superbowl,NOW they themselves have cheated and lied their way to get there to another one not to mention their coach had to spy on at least one team to go undefeated in the regular season another year they went to the superbowl.

both

they just dont get it that at least two of the pats superbowl wins are tainted,the first against the rams with the worst call in NFL playoff history the bullshit tuck rule they came up with so they get advance to the superbowl,NOW they themselves have cheated and lied their way to get there to another one not to mention their coach had to spy on at least one team to go undefeated in the regular season another year they went to the superbowl.
Based on Karft's relationship with Godell, Belicheat's antics with the camera and Brady cheating and lying nothing they have accomplished is worthy of note and highly suspect. What I mentioned are just the things we are aware of.

both

So if you don't think that altering the game ball is a huge issue deserving of a big punishment, then his legacy is tarnished because....?

both

So if you don't think that altering the game ball is a huge issue deserving of a big punishment, then his legacy is tarnished because....?
He cheated during the season and then lied to investigators about it.

I'll put it this way: if I told you that the Patriots had been caught with a towel that had an adhesive substance on it, refused to hand over the towel to officials when asked, and was found to have tried to cover up the existence of the towels, what would your reaction be?

I think if he would have come out and admitted it, it would be over and done. The lying then the investigation, he loses credibility.

I think Brady needs to be disciplined by the league.

As far as his legacy, he will go down as a great QB, just as Rice will go down as a great WR, just as Brett will go down as a great baseball player.

If it had been PEDs then I'd think differently.

both

He cheated during the season and then lied to investigators about it.

I think if he would have come out and admitted it, it would be over and done. The lying then the investigation, he loses credibility.

I think Brady needs to be disciplined by the league.

As far as his legacy, he will go down as a great QB, just as Rice will go down as a great WR, just as Brett will go down as a great baseball player.

If it had been PEDs then I'd think differently.

Okay (and I'm asking this because you've been more reasonable than some others) - what exactly did Brady lie about?

Forum List

Back