The first 17-game NFL season, with 3 games left.

Best team in the NFL is the Saints.

In our first game, when we had all of our players healthy, we beat the number one ranked team in the NFL, the Green Bay Packers, 38 to 3.

'Nuff said.

Best team in the NFL is the Saints.

In our first game, when we had all of our players healthy, we beat the number one ranked team in the NFL, the Green Bay Packers, 38 to 3.

'Nuff said.
Except for Sean Payton's man-boobs. (Dude buy a windbreaker )

The OG QB's are fading out.....Philip Rivers last year and Drew Brees this year. A bunch will be right behind them.

At 44, Tom Brady may play until he's 50, barring a serious injury, but the rest of his peers will be heading to the farm soon ...Aaron Rodgers, Big Ben, Matt Ryan, Joe Flacco , Ryan Fitzpatrick and 20 more over 30.

A known liar? At least have the balls to admit you aren't vaccinated.
This is not as bad yet...But in Nazi Germany if someone admitted they were Jewish, would it be a good time had been for all? Youa re the nazis. Rodgers is walking a tightrope that is not so clean in a world where the global concerns are taking over.

This is not as bad yet...But in Nazi Germany if someone admitted they were Jewish, would it be a good time had been for all? Youa re the nazis. Rodgers is walking a tightrope that is not so clean in a world where the global concerns are taking over.
I bet the white guys in the KKK in Mississippi felt like they were the new Jews when the Federal government came after them and forced them to let little black kids go to school with your kids. I have empathy for the whites who did not want their kids mixing with kids of color.

And I can see how the unvaccinated feel like they are the jews hidden among the rest of us hoping we don't make you wear the star of david.

Forum List

Back