NBC Plans To Drop Roma McDaniel.

Dissenting opinions are fine and good.....she is not.... Her conservative opinion is NOT what is repulsive, her lies and attempts to illegally steal the election from citizens who voted like me, is why she should never be rewarded with a job at NBC, or any legitimate broadcasting network....
Three things...........

If she did all these vile things, I think Jack Smith would have said something about it. Why didn't he?

Looks like you support free speech and freedom of the press........

The left has made you their puppet parrot.

it wasn’t an issue before offering her the position.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I am doubtful of that assertion.
Rather, it WAS an issue, but an issue they seemingly thought they could finesse.
Then journalist who were neck-deep into the coverage of those terrible two months ..November/December 2020 and, importantly, January 6th.....and all the aftermath.....well, they felt elevating this 'fraudulent ballot' co-conspirator to a larger megaphone was not journalism they could support.

s
Oh, it is more complicated than that, poster LH.
Now, I think I understand management's desire to broaden the spectrum of viewers that tune in. I get it.

However, Ms Romney-McDaniels hardly has clean hands in the tragic debacle that January 6th became. She was a contributing conspirator in the fraudulent electors scheme. She has dues and amends to make up for that incredible lapse of judgment. I haven't heard or read that she is under criminal investigation as so many others are, but she still has some explainin' to do.

Now, if she would take out a full-page ad or do talk-shows explaining her role and addressing whatever testimony against her....well, I'll listen.
The fake, legacy media, CNN, ABC, CBS, NPR and the lefty cable rag, MSNBC all agree with you!! :thewave:

The fake, legacy media, CNN, ABC, CBS, NPR and the lefty cable rag, MSNBC all agree with you!!
Well, I don't know about "fake, legacy media"....however, if major broadcast/cable media agree with my analysis then I'm OK with that. For an old farmer waiting for weather to break up north so I can leave my wintering in Florida....I can feel validated.

You too?

Well, I don't know about "fake, legacy media"....however, if major broadcast/cable media agree with my analysis then I'm OK with that. For an old farmer waiting for weather to break up north so I can leave my wintering in Florida....I can feel validated.

You too?
Most of the 'major broadcast/cable' media tried to tell us Trump was some kind of Russian too. They called Hunter's laptop 'Russian disinformation,' tried to say Jan 6 was some kind of planned insurrection, and they always agree with the proven liars in the DOJ under Biden. Glad you feel nice and cozy in your little cocoon.

Three things...........

If she did all these vile things, I think Jack Smith would have said something about it. Why didn't he?

Thanks, they don't seem to know that neither she nor Trump did anything illegal and there is precedent for that back in the 60's with JFK.

Three things...........

Jack Smith has said nothing about anyone other than thru his indictments. Jack Smith is not charging anyone involved in this illegal scheme, but the head....while listing other key actors and co-conspirators in the crimes as, unindicted Individuals, #1, #2, #3 etc, without naming them.

There are another 100 people involved in his illegal scheme, including congress critters, senators, chief of staff, Giuliani, Powell, Chesboro, geez, you name it....Jack Smith has gone after none, but the head of it all, Trump.

Thanks, they don't seem to know that neither she nor Trump did anything illegal and there is precedent for that back in the 60's with JFK.
like what?

This NY Times article goes in depth and the best one explaining it all....see if you can get around the paywall...

Last edited:
"Most of the 'major broadcast/cable' media tried to tell us Trump was some kind of Russian too........' tried to say Jan 6 was some kind of planned insurrection....... Glad you feel nice and cozy in your little cocoon."

Tell us....(Trump was) "Some kind of Russian too"....... that is false.
Some networks offered reportage on investigations....both by law enforcement and by journalists.....of suspicious contacts with Russian operatives. Suspicious in both timing and who the players were, i.e., Don Junior, Kushner, Manafort, et al. And 'suspicious' because as we subsequently learned it was about an offer by the Russian operative to provide 'dirt' on Hilary. And 'suspicious' because Don Trump and his enablers then lied and peddled the story that it was about "adoption" of Russian children.

"Tried to say January 6th was some kind of planned insurrection"......well, if "sedition" and violent attacks on uniformed Capitol police in an attempt to stop the peaceful transfer of power is "some kind of insurrection"......well, yeah, some of the media was right on that. And as far as "planned"? .......Well, ask Stewart Rhodes. Ask Enri
que Tarrio.

Dissenting opinions are fine and good.....she is not.... Her conservative opinion is NOT what is repulsive, her lies and attempts to illegally steal the election from citizens who voted like me, is why she should never be rewarded with a job at NBC, or any legitimate broadcasting network....
Leftists defend the right of antisemitic college students to march around yelling “Death to Jews!” as free speech, but let a rightist express her opinion that the election was unfair and wanted a delay of certification, and she’s considered repulsive and is fired from her job,

It’s clear that leftists defend the most vile free speech, but punish anyone who has an opinion that differs from their own.

Last edited:
If you want to believe their lie go for it. Thinking rational people don’t like smoke near their asses.

all that was know to the people who hired her and they determined it wasn’t an issue before offering her the position.
It sure takes a lot of chutzpah for a network to hire someone - and then have their on-air ”reporters” defame and condemn her, and the network listens to THEM (protected people like gays and blacks) and fires the new hire.

If my employer hired a front-facing person, which had been announced to the media, and then I went on the airways defaming her, I would have been the one fired.

She's NOT truthful.

Why do you think Crooked Donald kept her around for so long?
There are many Republicans that wanted her gone. This is like a purposely engineered red flag event to make it look so important. The Prog news networks mean nothing to me.

Kind of weird that they just have nobody that dissents...might want to rethink that opinion of yours.
Also, MSNBC have hired several liars, but they are from your tent. :eusa_whistle:
Not sure how that can be reconciled.

There are another 100 people involved in his illegal scheme, including congress critters, senators, chief of staff, Giuliani, Powell, Chesboro, geez, you name it....Jack Smith has gone after none, but the head of it all, Trump.
Ok, maybe not Jack Smith, but others have been indicted. Why not Rona? She's just as guilty as anyone else you named....so why not her?

Wikipedia:

After Joe Biden won the 2020 election, McDaniel claimed without evidence that there was electoral fraud and voter fraud, and had the RNC promote falsehoods and conspiracy theories about the election. At the same time that she was making claims of fraud, President Trump endorsed her to continue to lead the RNC in the January 2021 RNC chairman election.

Fani didn't go after Rona........why not? She made the same statements regarding 2020 fraud as many on that list.

Forum List

Back