Ronna McDaniel to join NBC

and we all know Trump and his appendages keep telling America he only hires the best people for the job:

Ronna McDaniel at the 2018 Young Women's Leadership Summit
On November 13, 2016, Reince Priebus, chairman of the RNC, was announced as the new White House Chief of Staff, thereby turning the RNC chairman election into an open seat election. Soon afterward, several candidates were reported as likely to seek the position, including McDaniel.[25] On December 14, 2016, McDaniel was chosen by then president-elect Trump as his recommendation to replace Priebus.

Unlike what you and your ilk believe, Trump's base does not believe he is some infallible god.

If you want to put that statement to the test, go to one of his rallies - and once you escape the clutches of the multitude of Nazis and serial killers - ask him to talk about the "vaccine".

Then gage the crowd's reaction.

It will be worth you risking your life to learn such a demonstrable lesson about perception vs. reality.

Maybe then you'll finally turn off the FAKE NEWS you so clearly and slavishly consume.

Unlike what you and your ilk believe, Trump's base does not believe he is some infallible god.

If you want to put that statement to the test, go to one of his rallies - and once you escape the clutches of the multitude of Nazis and serial killers - ask him to talk about the "vaccine".

Then gage the crowd's reaction.

It will be worth you risking your life to learn such a demonstrable lesson about perception vs. reality.

Maybe then you'll finally turn off the FAKE NEWS you so clearly and slavishly consume.
They've turned on people they earlier praised. Why? Because they made Trump look bad

Cult-of-Personality: look it up

I hope these RINOs who are being adored by the media don't get too wrapped up in it. They will be severely disappointed at the media's fickleness.

When Trump dies, the party will likely be taken over by RINOs again. Then the elections will be RINO vs. Democrat, not Democrats and RINOs vs. Trumpers. When a RINO stands in the way of Kamala or Gawd knows who else getting in the White House, the media will turn on that opponent. If Trump isn't the next president, the DOJ/FBI/DNC will turn on them also.

They've turned on people they earlier praised.

You just cited one of the most ubiquitous characteristics of politics.

Kind of like when Democrats thought Mitt Romney and Dick Cheney were the second coming of Hitler, until both craven neocons made it known they openly loathed Orange Man.

Then they were suddenly heroes and truth tellers.

Of course, there is one inescapably stark distinction.

In my case, I'm criticizing low approval rating loathsome politicians.

In yours, your smearing half the country - or at least over 75 million people.

And I can assure you, the optics of that juxtaposition do not work in your favor.

You just cited one of the most ubiquitous characteristics of politics.

Kind of like when Democrats thought Mitt Romney and Dick Cheney were the second coming of Hitler, until both craven neocons made it known they openly loathed Orange Man.

Then they were suddenly heroes and truth tellers.

Of course, there is one inescapably stark distinction.

In my case, I'm criticizing low approval rating loathsome politicians.

In yours, your smearing half the country - or at least over 75 million people.

And I can assure you, the optics of that juxtaposition do not work in your favor.
You are denial. When a person one disagrees with politically or ideologically speaks truth to power, most don't consider them heroes. Many are hypocrites but like people who make deals with the prosecution or their god, they are kept at a distance.

One example is the Clinton hit man from The Arkansas Project ... or a mafia informer. People need to do penance which leads to forgiveness and that takes time

Neither MAGA nor the GOP base equals half of America.

Of course when somebody like Michael Cohen comes forward, you people who attack him endlessly , yet never knew Trump personally, refuse to acknowledge how close Cohen was to Trump.. how well he knows the man.

Then there are people like Sammy the Bull Gravano and his personal knowledge of John Gotti.

Yep. She was worthless. Had a real chance to take Senate seats in New Hampshire and Neveda. But SHE divirted funds to keep Claire McKaskill in office. A worthless RINO.
We know you meant Loony Lisa Murkowski from Alaska...it's hard to tell her and far left crank, former Missouri U.S. Senator Claire McCaskill apart since their policy positions are almost identical...but thank goodness Crazy Claire was removed from the seat of Congressional power almost a decade ago by Missouri Voters.

Pretty sure Kooky Claire is also a NBC contributer. Ronna will feel right at home...

Last edited:
We know you meant Loony Lisa Murkowski from Alaska...it's hard to tell her and far left crank, former Missouri U.S. Senator Claire McCaskill apart since their policy positions are almost identical...but thank goodness Crazy Claire was removed from the seat of Congressional power almost a decade ago by Missouri Voters.

Pretty sure Kooky Claire is also a NBC contributer. Ronna will feel right at home...

You are right. But both of 'em suck.

Forum List

Back