NBC Drops Ronna McDaniel

Don't mean shit to me. NBC dropped her. Your rants are really boring, but then again so are you. I am under obligation to respond to your posts. If your feeling neglected, fill a TS Chit and go see the chaplin.
I know I don't. If you're not obligated to respond, then you should've kept it moving then and not respond to my last post. Kind of sad and pathetic that it took a week for you to come up with this weak garbage. I just like seeing people trying to insult other people wind up looking stupid themselves. You called Blaster stupid for not know that Jan 6 wasn't an insurrection, but you can't show any evidence that the DOJ has charged anyone with insurrection. It shows that your "facts" line up with NBC/MSNBC. In other words, you lied ... just like they have been doing for years.

I know I don't. If you're not obligated to respond, then you should've kept it moving then and not respond to my last post. Kind of sad and pathetic that it took a week for you to come up with this weak garbage. I just like seeing people trying to insult other people wind up looking stupid themselves. You called Blaster stupid for not know that Jan 6 wasn't an insurrection, but you can't show any evidence that the DOJ has charged anyone with insurrection. It shows that your "facts" line up with NBC/MSNBC. In other words, you lied ... just like they have been doing for years.

So many words saying nothing.

Someone needs to dial 911 and have the police put out an APB on 0311. It was a week ago I made this post asking the poster to bring some receipts from the DOJ that Jan 6. was an insurrection. Haven't heard anything since. Are you telling me that the "respected" newsrooms of NBC/MSNBC have been lying the whole time? :eek:
What a silly little MAGA nut you are.

What a silly little MAGA nut you are.
Considering that I didn't vote for Trump in 2020 and don't intend to in 2024, I'm real curious how you conclude that I'm a "MAGA nut"? Oh, it's because I don't believe in your and 0311's narrative? Well Bulldog, since you're here, I'll put the same challenge to you that I did for 0311. Find me a link with the list of names of people who were charged by the DOJ under 18 U.S.C 2383 Insurrection and Rebellion. I mean, if you're going to call it an insurrection, you should have some receipts as proof, right? I see that you have the snark down like 0311, but let's see if you'll do better searching Google.

After you come back, maybe, with something else snarky because you can't find a link either, you may want to ask yourself this question. Why do I keep on referring to Jan. 6 as an insurrection when nobody has been charged as committing the crime? In Jack Smith's 45-page indictment for Trump over Jan. 6, the word "insurrection" isn't mentioned once. So, not even the special counsel is charging Trump with insurrection. You call it an insurrection because that's what you heard from the media. Proof that Fox News isn't the only news organization who engages in misinformation/disinformation to its viewers/readers.

Considering that I didn't vote for Trump in 2020 and don't intend to in 2024, I'm real curious how you conclude that I'm a "MAGA nut"? Oh, it's because I don't believe in your and 0311's narrative? Well Bulldog, since you're here, I'll put the same challenge to you that I did for 0311. Find me a link with the list of names of people who were charged by the DOJ under 18 U.S.C 2383 Insurrection and Rebellion. I mean, if you're going to call it an insurrection, you should have some receipts as proof, right? I see that you have the snark down like 0311, but let's see if you'll do better searching Google.

After you come back, maybe, with something else snarky because you can't find a link either, you may want to ask yourself this question. Why do I keep on referring to Jan. 6 as an insurrection when nobody has been charged as committing the crime? In Jack Smith's 45-page indictment for Trump over Jan. 6, the word "insurrection" isn't mentioned once. So, not even the special counsel is charging Trump with insurrection. You call it an insurrection because that's what you heard from the media. Proof that Fox News isn't the only news organization who engages in misinformation/disinformation to its viewers/readers.

Do not use me as an argument. You can claim what you want, your poltics betray you. Leave me out of your argument.

No idea who you might have voted for in the past. Doesn't matter. You're supporting part of trump's big lie. so you're a MAGA cult member.
You're playing semantic games and nit picking. Lots of people have been charged and convicted of seditious conspiracy, The events of Jan 6 meet the definition of insurrection even if the perpetrators were charged under a slightly different law. The participants are on video admitting they were storming the capitol in a revolution.

Last edited:
Do not use me as an argument. You can claim what you want, your poltics betray you. Leave me out of your argument.
0311, you're only mentioned because it seems like you have the same viewpoint as Bulldog. Now, over a week ago, I asked you to provide a link to a name of a person who has been charged under 18 USC 2383 Insurrection and Rebellion. As of today, you haven't provided anything to back up your claim that Jan. 6th was an insurrection. You want to be a partisan. Fine, you do you. But because you're a partisan, you live in a binary world where anyone who opposes your world view is a "MAGA nut".

When I post something, I do try and have some form of a receipt to back up my claim so I don't sound like a parrot. Because I'm fully aware that the media is full of propaganda from both sides. I've been found wrong on this board when someone else gave me information I didn't know, and I owned up to the fact that my initial thought was wrong. Something that it doesn't look like you're capable of doing. Maybe it's your ego that can't see that for all the disinformation/misinformation that you want to point that republicans do, you can't see that you're just as gullible to the same thing as long as it comes from "your team".

No idea who you might have voted for in the past. Doesn't matter. You're supporting part of trump's big lie. so you're a MAGA cult member.
You're playing semantic games and nit picking. Lots of people have been charged and convicted of seditious conspiracy, The events of Jan 6 meet the definition of insurrection even if the perpetrators were charged under a slightly different law. The participants are on video admitting they were storming the capitol in a revolution.

Oooooh, I'm supporting part of Trump's big lie? Well, guess what Bulldog, the DOJ and Jack Smith doesn't consider Jan. 6th to be an insurrection either. So, is AG Garland and Jack Smith also supporting part of Trump's big lie? It'll be news to them to find out that you think that they're a MAGA cult member. Then again, neither one of them will care what some nobody on a message board thinks of them.

Seditious conspiracy does not fall under 18 USC 2383 under Insurrection and Rebellion. That's about 30-40 people out of hundreds who were arrested, tried and sentenced. So, bringing up the Proud Boys & Oath Keepers doesn't win you the debate. What were the other people charged and convicted with? A lot less serious charges. Also, if the events meet the definition of insurrection, and there's a law that addresses that, what sense does it make to charge someone under a slightly different law when there's a direct law on the books to address that?

0311, you're only mentioned because it seems like you have the same viewpoint as Bulldog. Now, over a week ago, I asked you to provide a link to a name of a person who has been charged under 18 USC 2383 Insurrection and Rebellion. As of today, you haven't provided anything to back up your claim that Jan. 6th was an insurrection. You want to be a partisan. Fine, you do you. But because you're a partisan, you live in a binary world where anyone who opposes your world view is a "MAGA nut".

When I post something, I do try and have some form of a receipt to back up my claim so I don't sound like a parrot. Because I'm fully aware that the media is full of propaganda from both sides. I've been found wrong on this board when someone else gave me information I didn't know, and I owned up to the fact that my initial thought was wrong. Something that it doesn't look like you're capable of doing. Maybe it's your ego that can't see that for all the disinformation/misinformation that you want to point that republicans do, you can't see that you're just as gullible to the same thing as long as it comes from "your team".
You're nit picking again, aren't you?

Oooooh, I'm supporting part of Trump's big lie? Well, guess what Bulldog, the DOJ and Jack Smith doesn't consider Jan. 6th to be an insurrection either. So, is AG Garland and Jack Smith also supporting part of Trump's big lie? It'll be news to them to find out that you think that they're a MAGA cult member. Then again, neither one of them will care what some nobody on a message board thinks of them.

Seditious conspiracy does not fall under 18 USC 2383 under Insurrection and Rebellion. That's about 30-40 people out of hundreds who were arrested, tried and sentenced. So, bringing up the Proud Boys & Oath Keepers doesn't win you the debate. What were the other people charged and convicted with? A lot less serious charges. Also, if the events meet the definition of insurrection, and there's a law that addresses that, what sense does it make to charge someone under a slightly different law when there's a direct law on the books to address that?
There are several laws on the books that address what happened. They chose that one.

Forum List

Back