Ronna McDaniel to join NBC

Dear Ronna:

Thanks for losing all those elections for us, you stupid twat.

Yours always, JGalt
Yep. She was worthless. Had a real chance to take Senate seats in New Hampshire and Neveda. But SHE divirted funds to keep Claire McKaskill in office. A worthless RINO.

Dear Ronna:

Yours always, JGalt

Wikipedia entry:

Election as chair​

Ronna McDaniel at the 2018 Young Women's Leadership Summit
On November 13, 2016, Reince Priebus, chairman of the RNC, was announced as the new White House Chief of Staff, thereby turning the RNC chairman election into an open seat election. Soon afterward, several candidates were reported as likely to seek the position, including McDaniel.[25] On December 14, 2016, McDaniel was chosen by then president-elect Trump as his recommendation to replace Priebus.

5 stages Trump WH staff employ 2.jpg

Not really. She will project more liberal views which are compatible with NBC.
Highlighting your very own cognitive dissonance is simply... very Randian of you.

Dear Ronna:
Yours always, JGalt

And then they had made love . . .
``Pardon me, miss.''
It was the bald man.

``Yes?''
``My name is Waldo Mudge. What's yours?''
``Stank. Dallas Stank.''
``Stank? The Stank who runs the railroad?''
``The same.''
Dallas proudly threw back her head.

``Hmph!'' Mudge sniffed.
``What do you do for a living, Mr. Mudge?''

``I'm a humanitarian. I live for others. Why do you look at me that
way? I give all my blood to the poor. Organs, too. Right now, I'm nothing
but an empty balloon. Don't look at me like that. Do you want to know
what keeps me alive? My love for mankind---something you would never
understand!''

``You're right, I . . . What's that hissing I hear?''

``Hissing? What? Oh, no!''

Suddenly, Waldo Mudge deflated.

http://www.emba.uvm.edu/~jmwilson/aynrand.pdf

This is great news for Americans who depend on an honest media.
The problem is that our media is dishonest. You only want news you agree with based on your political point of view. I prefer unfiltered news which is almost nonexistent.

She was a shill 4 Trump

You people turn on everyone. It's so cultish

No, you're just completely ignorant to the fact that she was always a Uniparty stooge who was horrible for the RNC - she is a Romney after all.

Many of us were complaining about her for years - it's not some sudden reaction to this BS development.

Rather, this latest happenstance is vindication.

Besides: I was a Democrat til May of 2020.

Better luck next time, jack.

No, you're just completely ignorant to the fact that she was always a Uniparty stooge who was horrible for the RNC -

and we all know Trump and his appendages keep telling America he only hires the best people for the job:

Ronna McDaniel at the 2018 Young Women's Leadership Summit
On November 13, 2016, Reince Priebus, chairman of the RNC, was announced as the new White House Chief of Staff, thereby turning the RNC chairman election into an open seat election. Soon afterward, several candidates were reported as likely to seek the position, including McDaniel.[25] On December 14, 2016, McDaniel was chosen by then president-elect Trump as his recommendation to replace Priebus.

Forum List

Back