NBC Drops Ronna McDaniel

Usually management dictates to the workers.

At NBC, workers control the means of production ... if you can call it producing.

1000_F_102280944_cJTpjD7WuLhuyYruKPbOq9gOhsv6gTA9.jpg

I guess the liberal talking heads at NBC had a strong effect.

Poor Ronna McDaniel. She even spoke the truth about the orange douchebag losing the election and called the attack on the US Capitol “unacceptable”!

All for naught! Now she has to slink back to the trumptards. Sad.

I wish Rona had not tried to swim with the alligators at NBC. They are actually very very evil humans. For her to be with so much evil troubled me. She should do it herself and head to decent publications to earn money. I saw how the evil Meet the Press that I dub the Meet the Democrats try to work her over. And they camped on her trying to get her to talk bad. Rona to her credit was a ray of sunshine in that dungeon called Meet the press.

Poor Ronna McDaniel. She even spoke the truth about the orange douchebag losing the election and called the attack on the US Capitol “unacceptable”!

If Democrats are so certain Biden won, why do they constantly bring it up?

I guess the liberal talking heads at NBC had a strong effect.

WTF did they think was gonna happen? They hired an election denying proven liar who has demonstrated time and time again that she has absolutely no integrity to be a newscaster.

Who ever made that decision needs to be fired.

Because you retards constantly deny it. Let me know if you are still confused.
You do not give a single fuck about what we believe. As you prove over and over here on this very forum.
Would you deny it had Trump won if Biden was leading Trump so much it seemed sure Biden was winning?

We face that very problem with Trump. He was beating the shit out of Biden until the lights were out in most of the nation. Suddenly like Magic Biden managed to surge as were his illegal votes being added to his early losing total.

WTF did they think was gonna happen? They hired an election denying proven liar who has demonstrated time and time again that she has absolutely no integrity to be a newscaster.

Who got fired when it was Gore protesting he won the election? Who caught the wrath of Rachel Maddow who is so dumb I refuse to watch her ever, when it was Hillary shouting she beat Trump?

When I read shit like the above, it locks me even harder into saying Democrats are not liberal at all. They are ultra authoritarians.

She sucked Progressive woman’s dick and still got bitch slapped

When I read shit like the above, it locks me even harder into saying Democrats are not liberal at all. They are ultra authoritarians.
Lol, no. We prefer folks who tell the truth when it comes to informing us and others.

It's really not that hard to understand.

Told ya Ronna... you can't sate these fucking haters on the left...

Forum List

Back