NBC Plans To Drop Roma McDaniel.

Yes, I will believe the stated reasons of the NBC staff.

You will make up something retarded to soothe yourself, as low IQ cultists do.

Just another day that ends in "y".
Ok youre an idiot. Thanks for confirm what mos of us already thought. You believe NBC the rest of us will look for the truth.

They pick and choose what liars they hire, bentdog. If it's from their tent, they get hired. :rolleyes-41:
See this is why I cannot take your posts seriously. You simply ignore facts. Of course party hacks are partisan. Gingrich, fine. Politics is politics.

But politics is not about lying over an election she lost, and supporting sacking the capital.

Tell us....(Trump was) "Some kind of Russian too"....... that is false.
Some networks offered reportage on investigations....both by law enforcement and by journalists.....of suspicious contacts with Russian operatives. Suspicious in both timing and who the players were, i.e., Don Junior, Kushner, Manafort, et al. And 'suspicious' because as we subsequently learned it was about an offer by the Russian operative to provide 'dirt' on Hilary. And 'suspicious' because Don Trump and his enablers then lied and peddled the story that it was about "adoption" of Russian children.

"Tried to say January 6th was some kind of planned insurrection"......well, if "sedition" and violent attacks on uniformed Capitol police in an attempt to stop the peaceful transfer of power is "some kind of insurrection"......well, yeah, some of the media was right on that. And as far as "planned"? .......Well, ask Stewart Rhodes. Ask Enri
que Tarrio.
Only a few media outlets got it correct, that the dossier was fake and the investigations were also a ruse.

When will you stop peeing your pants over a protest?

Leftists defend the right of antisemitic college students to march around yelling “Death to Jews!” as free speech, but let a rightist express her opinion that the election was unfair and wanted a delay of certification, and she’s considered repulsive and is fired from her job,

It’s clear that leftists defend the most vile free speech, but punish anyone who has an opinion that differs from their own.

perhaps there were fine people .... on both sides.....

like what?

This NY Times article goes in depth and the best one explaining it all....see if you can get around the paywall...
NYT? :D

It sure takes a lot of chutzpah for a network to hire someone - and then have their on-air ”reporters” defame and condemn her, and the network listens to THEM (protected people like gays and blacks) and fires the new hire.

If my employer hired a front-facing person, which had been announced to the media, and then I went on the airways defaming her, I would have been the one fired.

:eusa_boohoo:

And she's gonna make nbc pay for its failure to actually vet the hire. LOL

That's fantastic.

personally i say good. that's what they get for thinking it was a good idea. look at how CNN tanked; had they learned nothing from that?

It sure takes a lot of chutzpah for a network to hire someone - and then have their on-air ”reporters” defame and condemn her, and the network listens to THEM (protected people like gays and blacks) and fires the new hire.

If my employer hired a front-facing person, which had been announced to the media, and then I went on the airways defaming her, I would have been the one fired.
Yep, the Left knows it can’t debate, they must maintain their bubble world.

Usually is if you take the time to look.

anyone that is one the side of torch bearers are not fine by any stretch of the imagination. that is of course, you reside in the methane filled bubble that is trump world.

Leadership at NBC raced to calm an uproar from within the network, some of it coming from some of the country’s best-known TV anchors, over the hiring of former RNC chair Ronna McDaniel. Now, news is breaking that the network has rescinded her hiring in the wake of growing pressure.

"NBC NEWS plans to drop ex RNC-chair Ronna McDaniel as a paid contributor following on-air revolt from NBC/MSNBC talent. Execs are deliberating over details; announcement pending. Meanwhile, McDaniel is seeking legal representation," Puck News reporter Dylan Byers wrote in a post to X this Tuesday.

The hiring of McDaniel drew heavy criticism from many of the network's main personalities, including Chuck Todd, Joe Scarborough, and Rachel Maddow.
Wonder if any lawyers are on the phone to Ronna asking how much she wants to sue MSNBC for.

Leadership at NBC raced to calm an uproar from within the network, some of it coming from some of the country’s best-known TV anchors, over the hiring of former RNC chair Ronna McDaniel. Now, news is breaking that the network has rescinded her hiring in the wake of growing pressure.

"NBC NEWS plans to drop ex RNC-chair Ronna McDaniel as a paid contributor following on-air revolt from NBC/MSNBC talent. Execs are deliberating over details; announcement pending. Meanwhile, McDaniel is seeking legal representation," Puck News reporter Dylan Byers wrote in a post to X this Tuesday.

The hiring of McDaniel drew heavy criticism from many of the network's main personalities, including Chuck Todd, Joe Scarborough, and Rachel Maddow.

MSNBC still employs Al Sharpton, though. LOL!

Forum List

Back