Ronna McDaniel to sue NBC

I wonder what the problem is here? As long as NBC is paying her for the full length of the contract including benefits, I can't see any damages here.

I think reading the article this is just blustering by Hewitt. Admirable that the alt-right Hewitt wants to stand up for his friend. But nowhere in the article do I see McDaniel herself saying she was going sue.
And if she gets her money or a portion of that cash, she won't bother. This an embarrassment and black eye for NBC (who should have never hired her in the first place), but it's a bigger embarrassment for
McDaniel, who spouted the big lie profusely, and will now have to pay for it. :)

I think reading the article this is just blustering by Hewitt. Admirable that the alt-right Hewitt wants to stand up for his friend. But nowhere in the article do I see McDaniel herself saying she was going sue.
And if she gets her money or a portion of that cash, she won't bother. This an embarrassment and black eye for NBC (who should have never hired her in the first place), but it's a bigger embarrassment for
McDaniel, who spouted the big lie profusely, and will now have to pay for it. :)

If Ms. McDaniel gets every nickel due in the contract she signed, she won't have damages.

The on air hacks at NBC should be next on her target list... starting with madcow...

Defamation = damage
I didn't see any defamation here. NBC News personnel brought up factual statements and beliefs that McDaniel expressed while chairing the RNC. And those statements and beliefs were contrary to the mission of a journalistic organization (sorry, NBC News has been around longer than Fox, OANN, and Newsmax..combined).

Defamation = damage

Was she "defamed"? I don't see it. Never worked a day for NBC, and they didn't fire her for alleged incompetence, just alleged conservatism.

Being called a "conservative", even if it isn't true, isn't a slander.

Was she "defamed"? I don't see it. Never worked a day for NBC, and they didn't fire her for alleged incompetence, just alleged conservatism.

Moving the goalposts so early in the game? Shocking. Not surprising, just shocking. :auiqs.jpg:

Why is NBC afraid to hire a conservative commentator?

I didn't see any defamation here. NBC News personnel brought up factual statements and beliefs that McDaniel expressed while chairing the RNC. And those statements and beliefs were contrary to the mission of a journalistic organization
Nonsense

Then kindly point out to the class where exactly she was defamed...and by who.

For your edification, I'll include the definition of defamation of character as the law defines it.

I see no instance where McDaniel was defamed. She was certainly embarrassed and humiliated...but those aren't grounds for suing for defamation.

They did not fire her for being a conservative.

Why must everything be lied about these days

Forum List

Back