NBC Plans To Drop Roma McDaniel.

Dissenting opinions are fine and good.....she is not.... Her conservative opinion is NOT what is repulsive, her lies and attempts to illegally steal the election from citizens who voted like me, is why she should never be rewarded with a job at NBC, or any legitimate broadcasting network....
Of course. Why not humiliate her?
Oh. She’s truthful. You can’t let that information reach the NBC snowflake viewers.

Leadership at NBC raced to calm an uproar from within the network, some of it coming from some of the country’s best-known TV anchors, over the hiring of former RNC chair Ronna McDaniel. Now, news is breaking that the network has rescinded her hiring in the wake of growing pressure.

"NBC NEWS plans to drop ex RNC-chair Ronna McDaniel as a paid contributor following on-air revolt from NBC/MSNBC talent. Execs are deliberating over details; announcement pending. Meanwhile, McDaniel is seeking legal representation," Puck News reporter Dylan Byers wrote in a post to X this Tuesday.

The hiring of McDaniel drew heavy criticism from many of the network's main personalities, including Chuck Todd, Joe Scarborough, and Rachel Maddow.
Yet another example of the hive mentality. If you don't follow in line with the hive mind you are ex-communicated. NBC is a victim of the hive mind.

Journalism is dead and has been for quite some time on mainstream media channels.
-----------------------------------------------------------

That's an interesting observation.
Which sources for news would the earnest poster Missourian recommend for others to listen to, read, or watch?

And, if Missourian would, please share with the forum your perception of each of your recommended sources. In other words, why this one and why that one vs say the WSJ or the NYT.

Not seeing how that in any way relates to liberal intolerance. Thanks for playing. In the future keep me out of your silly TDS delusions.

how is it intolerance? the hired (R)s & have them on all the time.

it's not like the circle jerk they have over on fox.

Which sources for news would the earnest poster Missourian recommend for others to listen to, read, or watch?

And, if Missourian would, please share with the forum your perception of each of your recommended sources. In other words, why this one and why that one vs say the WSJ or the NYT.

The New York Times is biased trash not fit to line a birdcage.

1711496731249.jpeg

Whiny cult nonsense.

She got the boot because she supported insurrection.
Was her support for the insurrection not know when she was hired, or was she hired by people who knew she supported the insurrection and now are trying to use that as the excuse? Never mind we know the answer

Meanwhile on Fox News: Jessica Tarlov, Bob Beckel was a fixture there, Juan Williams, , Marie Harf......All liberals and even one Democrat that work or have worked at Fox News.

Was her support for the insurrection not know when she was hired, or was she hired by people who knew she supported the insurrection and now are trying to use that as the excuse? Never mind we know the answer
There was no insurrection.

The New York Times is biased trash not fit to line a birdcage.

Ah, that is a sad misread by the poster Missourian.
May we ask when he last subscribed to the Times and read it regularly?

I ask simply to determine how familiar he is with the Times and how qualified he/she would be to make such a judgement which I presume is based on extensive experience reading all of its sections.....e.g. Arts, Books, Style, Sunday Magazine, Sports, Opinion, and News.

But, poster Missourian, if you do not have experience reading the Times, do this: On next Sunday go to your nearest good bookstore and buy that day's edition. And then do it again the following Sunday.

Read both issues thoroughly. All sections.

Maybe the poster will recognize that beyond the Opinion page the Times is a world class newspaper. That's NOT a dismissal of the Opinion section, rather I'm trying to encourage the poster to sidestep partisan blinders and expose himself to a wealth of topics and subjects that do not hinge on his perception of political-thinking.

Trust me.

Her biggest fault was being on the right....
Oh, it is more complicated than that, poster LH.
Now, I think I understand management's desire to broaden the spectrum of viewers that tune in. I get it.

However, Ms Romney-McDaniels hardly has clean hands in the tragic debacle that January 6th became. She was a contributing conspirator in the fraudulent electors scheme. She has dues and amends to make up for that incredible lapse of judgment. I haven't heard or read that she is under criminal investigation as so many others are, but she still has some explainin' to do.

Now, if she would take out a full-page ad or do talk-shows explaining her role and addressing whatever testimony against her....well, I'll listen.

Correct. A few. They often snipe these GOP castoffs for commentary.

It's not an excuse. It's the stated reason. So I don't know what to tell you. Enjoy fantasyland.
If you want to believe their lie go for it. Thinking rational people don’t like smoke near their asses.
Oh, it is more complicated than that, poster LH.
Now, I think I understand management's desire to broaden the spectrum of viewers that tune in. I get it.

However, Ms Romney-McDaniels hardly has clean hands in the tragic debacle that January 6th became. She was a contributing conspirator in the fraudulent electors scheme. She has dues and amends to make up for that incredible lapse of judgment. I haven't heard or read that she is under criminal investigation as so many others are, but she still has some explainin' to do.

Now, if she would take out a full-page ad or do talk-shows explaining her role and addressing whatever testimony against her....well, I'll listen.
all that was know to the people who hired her and they determined it wasn’t an issue before offering her the position.

Forum List

Back