NBC Drops Ronna McDaniel

Actually, retard. Your orange loser is still whining about it even after 4 years. Try to keep up.
Your excuse is that Donald is talkinga bout it? So what?
Until you come up with soome credible proof otherwise, I trust that election was fair and accurate. Rudy was right. You have lots of theories, but no proof.
We have video proof.

Believe Joe Biden's own words

You seem fascinated with your fuhrer's dick. Why don't you write to him? I am sure he will let you suck it. :itsok:
You talked about it and since you assume it means you sucked it, I agree that is why you were looking at his dick.

You seem fascinated with your fuhrer's dick. Why don't you write to him? I am sure he will let you suck it. :itsok:
That may be the only German word you know. So let me help you. Joe Biden is your Fuhrer. All you said is he is your leader.

Yeah, you that dumb. January 6, 2021,

18 U. S. Code 2383 Insurrection and Rebellion:

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(L), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

I'm sure that you have links from the "respected" news organization of NBC/MSNBC to the list of all the names of the people that the DOJ has charged, indicted, tried, and/or convicted of violating this law. I mean, it would look and sound awfully dumb to claim something as true because you heard it on the news that the facts of the situation don't back up the claim(s). Since it's news, it's not supposed to be based on opinions of how they see things.

We have video proof.

We have video proof.

Now that's funny. I don't care who you are.

That movie has been discredited dozens of times. Only hard core MAGA crazies are not embarrassed to bring it up.

Now that's funny. I don't care who you are.

That movie has been discredited dozens of times. Only hard core MAGA crazies are not embarrassed to bring it up.
You have heard the term called Voodoo Economics?
Well now learn about Voodoo reports.
In the case of the 2000 mules video, all it shows is just facts. Facts that are such are not disputed.

You have heard the term called Voodoo Economics?
Well now learn about Voodoo reports.
In the case of the 2000 mules video, all it shows is just facts. Facts that are such are not disputed.
So which of your so called facts prove a stolen election?

So which of your so called facts prove a stolen election?
There is much more than the film documenting what was done. But video proof is there proving some carried hundreds of ballots and were careful trying to not be filmed doing it and it defies reason why they kept going to ballot boxes to stuff them.

The story told by Democrats that suddenly a rush of ballots showed up even though such ballots could be submitted many days sooner is crap that Democrats spread.
Why would Democrats cheat? They always have.

The fact is that there was widespread cheating in the last presidential election.

"creating more laws"?

Why is it you kids always wanna runoff on unrelated tangents?
For every new law, it produces thousands of criminals. This is the way Democrats operate. They used to promote slavery. They still do but color is not the sole way to do it. So they want the rest of us to be slaves of people like Biden. Though he breaks laws, including raping a woman, all they do is cover for him.

Lol You're a liar.

And I think it's hilarious when you freaks of nature try to pretend you aren't.
It is the common tactic by the Democrats to allege we lie. But we have proven we tell the truth.

For every new law, it produces thousands of criminals. This is the way Democrats operate. They used to promote slavery. They still do but color is not the sole way to do it. So they want the rest of us to be slaves of people like Biden. Though he breaks laws, including raping a woman, all they do is cover for him.
LOL!!!!

You've been watching prager u!!

funny-as-fuck-fucking-funny.gif

18 U. S. Code 2383 Insurrection and Rebellion:

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(L), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

I'm sure that you have links from the "respected" news organization of NBC/MSNBC to the list of all the names of the people that the DOJ has charged, indicted, tried, and/or convicted of violating this law. I mean, it would look and sound awfully dumb to claim something as true because you heard it on the news that the facts of the situation don't back up the claim(s). Since it's news, it's not supposed to be based on opinions of how they see things.

Someone needs to dial 911 and have the police put out an APB on 0311. It was a week ago I made this post asking the poster to bring some receipts from the DOJ that Jan 6. was an insurrection. Haven't heard anything since. Are you telling me that the "respected" newsrooms of NBC/MSNBC have been lying the whole time? :eek:

Someone needs to dial 911 and have the police put out an APB on 0311. It was a week ago I made this post asking the poster to bring some receipts from the DOJ that Jan 6. was an insurrection. Haven't heard anything since. Are you telling me that the "respected" newsrooms of NBC/MSNBC have been lying the whole time? :eek:

Don't mean shit to me. NBC dropped her. Your rants are really boring, but then again so are you. I am under obligation to respond to your posts. If your feeling neglected, fill a TS Chit and go see the chaplin.

Forum List

Back