NBC admits to doctoring Zimmerman 911 call

If u didn't and/or haven't been crying about fox then don't cry about NBC now.

End of story.

I hate Fox and have bashed them on this board including started threads mocking.

Seems you're completely incapable of holding NBC to any standard without deflecting and bringing up Fox. Why? Because they promote your pro-Obama agenda and promote your pro-everything is about race agenda.

If u didn't and/or haven't been crying about fox then don't cry about NBC now.

End of story.

I hate Fox and have bashed them on this board including started threads mocking.

Seems you're completely incapable of holding NBC to any standard without deflecting and bringing up Fox. Why? Because they promote your pro-Obama agenda and promote your pro-everything is about race agenda.

He has to. They look like him.

CBS admitted using forged documents to try to influence a presidential election a few years ago. Now NBC admits to editing a 9-11 call presumably to incite racial violence. Meanwhile they want to shut down Rush for using the word slut and apologizing for it. Double standard?

CBS admitted using forged documents to try to influence a presidential election a few years ago. Now NBC admits to editing a 9-11 call presumably to incite racial violence. Meanwhile they want to shut down Rush for using the word slut and apologizing for it. Double standard?

I totally agree and I can not stand Limbaugh.

First of all, your MessiahRushie was chided for lying about Fluke's sex life, which he never apologized for and even reiterated in his "apology." He only "apologized" for using the word slut while lying about her sex life, not the lie itself, for which he blamed his behavior on Libs. Furthermore, NBC apologized for the editing and the Pinko Slime of Politics hypocritically said it wasn't a real apology. That's Right! The hypocrite who made the "chintziest" apology in history, blaming everyone else but himself for his actions while claiming to be big on personal responsibility, then shamelessly belittles NBC's sincere apology.

April 04, 2012
RUSH: NBC has "apologized" for their Zimmerman tape, but it's not really an apology. It's the chintziest thing.

But the height if hypocrisy came when he said he would NEVER even THINK of doing what NBC did with a piece of audio. Of course, he does it all the time. Recall what he did with the audio of a discussion between Tom Brokaw and Charlie Rose. about McCain and Obama. The pathological liar not only edited out most of the conversation to change the context, he also changed the order the comments were made to look like an unrelated comment was a direct answer to a question, he also took a comment about what CON$ervoFascists were saying about Obama and edited it to appear like Brokaw said it!!!!!

April 05, 2012
RUSH: I am still willingly naive. In all the years that I have been on the radio, it has never considered to me to do what NBC did with a piece of audio.

It never occurred to me just to make a point or just to further my agenda. What good is it if it's a lie? And had I, can you imagine? But it never even occurs to me. These people, not only does it occur to them, it's one of the first things they think about!

Last edited:
First of all, your MessiahRushie was chided for lying about Fluke's sex life, which he never apologized for and even reiterated in his "apology. He only "apologized" for using the word slut in his lie, not the lie itself, for which he blamed his behavior on Libs. Furthermore, NBC apologized for the editing and the Pinko Slime of Politics hypocritically said it wasn't a real apology. That's Right! The hypocrite who made the "chintziest" apology in history, blaming everyone else but himself for his actions while claiming to be big on personal responsibility, then shamelessly belittles NBC's sincere apology.

April 04, 2012
RUSH: NBC has "apologized" for their Zimmerman tape, but it's not really an apology. It's the chintziest thing.

But the height if hypocrisy came when he said he would NEVER even THINK of doing what NBC did with a piece of audio. Of course, he does it all the time. Recall what he did with the audio of a discussion between Tom Brokaw and Charlie Rose. about McCain and Obama. The pathological liar not only edited out most of the conversation to change the context, he also changed the order the comments were made to look like an unrelated comment was a direct answer to a question, he also took a comment about what CON$ervoFascists were saying about Obama and edited it to appear like Brokaw said it!!!!!

April 05, 2012
RUSH: I am still willingly naive. In all the years that I have been on the radio, it has never considered to me to do what NBC did with a piece of audio.

It never occurred to me just to make a point or just to further my agenda. What good is it if it's a lie? And had I, can you imagine? But it never even occurs to me. These people, not only does it occur to them, it's one of the first things they think about!

Not quite the same as splicing a 911 tape with evidence on it to inflame black versus white racial tensions nationwide.
What NBC did has folks putting hit contracts out on other folks.
Like and night and day.

First of all, your MessiahRushie was chided for lying about Fluke's sex life, which he never apologized for and even reiterated in his "apology. He only "apologized" for using the word slut in his lie, not the lie itself, for which he blamed his behavior on Libs. Furthermore, NBC apologized for the editing and the Pinko Slime of Politics hypocritically said it wasn't a real apology. That's Right! The hypocrite who made the "chintziest" apology in history, blaming everyone else but himself for his actions while claiming to be big on personal responsibility, then shamelessly belittles NBC's sincere apology.

April 04, 2012

April 05, 2012

Not quite the same as splicing a 911 tape with evidence on it to inflame black versus white racial tensions nationwide.
Like and night and day.
I know, it's never the same when The Right does the exact same thing! :cuckoo:

April 04, 2012

April 05, 2012

Like and night and day.

It is never the same when innocent folks get contract killings put on them.
Nothing to do with right versus left.

April 04, 2012

April 05, 2012

Like and night and day.
It's their M.O. You know how RWers are...always finding someone ELSE to blame. Anybody but themselves.

Like and night and day.

It is never the same when innocent folks get contract killings put on them.
Nothing to do with right versus left.
In typical CON$ervoFascist fashion, CON$ compound their lies to rationalize that when they do the exact same thing they condemn in others it's somehow different.

The bounty on Zimmerman was announced well BEFORE NBC played the edited audio, but that will never stop lying CON$ from blaming it on NBC.

The liberal media should just go all in. Computer generated images are so good, they can make their own video tapes, generate their own statements. That's next year, when obama gets his second term.

Media thrives on conflict; I will not defend a person because of what media tells me, because that is how we all get news and form personal opinions. All I know is whether or not Zimmerman is a racist or not, a young man was killed. There are a lot of factors the media "conveniently" dismiss, and that's what it will always do; however, it is up to the public to make an informed decision on where they stand with a situation like this.

Create a stawman, setup a false comparison then sit back and claim victory.

Yep...it's the RW way!!!

:lol:

It's not about 'left' or 'right', it's about justice. However, I am not surprised that you - being a racist hack - want it to be about 'left' vs 'right'.

You've already hung the guy... without reference to the justice system. I have remained neutral until we have full disclosure of the facts. Which one of us looks rational? Me, with logical posts or you with your sad ass pics? :lol:

Create a stawman, setup a false comparison then sit back and claim victory.

Yep...it's the RW way!!!

:lol:

It's not about 'left' or 'right', it's about justice. However, I am not surprised that you - being a racist hack - want it to be about 'left' vs 'right'.

You've already hung the guy... without reference to the justice system. I have remained neutral until we have full disclosure of the facts. Which one of us looks rational? Me, with logical posts or you with your sad ass pics? :lol:

It's Marc's goal to make as many issues as he can to be purely about emotion. But in his defense, it does make sense that he wouldn't want an issue to be about anything intellectual or intelligent.

I mean his hero was elected purely based on emotion, do you think he took 5 minutes to make an intellectual decision about Obama's record?

Surely they would never do that. This just has to be wrong.
They told us Zimmerman was a racist and he must be one for stating "He is up to no good. He is black."

That is what racists say.

Turns out the "He is black" was in reference to the 911 caller asking what the guy looked like and that was not anywhere near when Zimmerman stated "He is up to no good" and they deleted the parts where the 911 operator was asking him what he was doing and also Zimmerman added "it appears" in there which was deleted.

The call was spliced up to fit their agenda.
And you folks ate it all up.
Prayers and thoughts to the Martin family as they are being taken advantage of.
Sad, very sad.

And still more creative, bullshit, unlinked, attempted quotes from right wingnuts here.

Forum List

Back